ADVERTISEMENT

Biden phone call to Poroshenko

Tulsaaggieson

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2010
Stillwater
https://rumble.com/v27yyq2-joe-bide...se-is-closed-ep.-1941-the-dan-bongino-sh.html

Go to the 29:00 mark and you can listen to the actual call from Biden to Poroshenko. In the call he mentions Trump.

If you have the time, watch the entire video with Dan, it's informative, and he breaks it down with receipts.

If you don't have time the summary is this:

Biden trying to shut down a bank that was the transaction conduit for his son from Burisma. Remember the prosecutor he wants fired was looking into Burisma. Other DA's around Europe were also trying to get this guy fired as they have ties into Ukrainian corruption as well. Remember those guys let go recently by Zelensky. Ukraine is a piggy bank for corrupt actors around the globe. He even gives receipts were some of these Ukrainian actors are thanking his son for a meeting, not with the "Big Guy", but his dad (Biden).

There is a lot more in the video and Bongino brings receipts. Definitely worth the hour listen.

wow the brain worms are spreading to everyone.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we have missed these breath taking analysis. Analysi?analyses maybe?

Dispute it, shit on it, a lot of us are here to learn so let’s not attack bongino, but go ahead and refute his words.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we have missed these breath taking analysis. Analysi?analyses maybe?

Dispute it, shit on it, a lot of us are here to learn so let’s not attack bongino, but go ahead and refute his words.
I think I'll be up to it once I have some Field of Green tm by Brickhouse Nutrition tm

On a serious note if you are stupid enough or paranoid enough legitimate statecraft sounds like a horrible conspiracy. This is especially so if you play "its opposite day" with any organization that debunks the conspiracy.

I, of course, didn't watch a ****ing 50 minute video interspersed with multiple snake oil ads so if Bongino has smoking gun evidence please pass it along so I can refute it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I think I'll be up to it once I have some Field of Green tm by Brickhouse Nutrition tm

On a serious note if you are stupid enough or paranoid enough legitimate statecraft sounds like a horrible conspiracy. This is especially so if you play "its opposite day" with any organization that debunks the conspiracy.

I, of course, didn't watch a ****ing 50 minute video interspersed with multiple snake oil ads so if Bongino has smoking gun evidence please pass it along so I can refute it.
Oh it's legitimate statecraft when Democrats pressure foreign governments to do their bidding.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
wow the brain worms are spreading to everyone.
iu

I vividly remember the time you assured me with great earnestness that Tulsi Gabbard was a Russian asset. Out of curiosity I wonder if you can tell me how much time and effort you put in to come to that conclusion. We know the world’s biggest snake oil salesman, Hillary Clinton, is the one who started and pushed that story. Did you give her 50 minutes, or did you just accept it as fact immediately?

I vividly remember the time you assured me with great earnestness that Tulsi Gabbard was a Russian asset. Out of curiosity I wonder if you can tell me how much time and effort you put in to come to that conclusion. We know the world’s biggest snake oil salesman, Hillary Clinton, is the one who started and pushed that story. Did you give her 50 minutes, or did you just accept it as fact immediately?
You might be talking to the Whitehouse secretary Dan. 😅

Dan could that memory be senior moment? Tulsi is a Modi mole if anything but must likely a standard issue grifter

Dan could that memory be senior moment? Tulsi is a Modi mole if anything but must likely a standard issue grifter
No, it occurred at the same time you and others claimed she was in bed with both Putin and Assad. Now you’re suggesting she may be a Modi mole because she’s Hindu? I expect better than that from you!

No, it occurred at the same time you and others claimed she was in bed with both Putin and Assad. Now you’re suggesting she may be a Modi mole because she’s Hindu? I expect better than that from you!
Nah I would never say anything about Assad. I am positive you are confused.

*Hindu nationalist*

I doubt you get relevant or for that matter competent brother.
No, the one thing i have respected @07pilt for is he doesn’t make claims without bringing receipts. Granted often his receipts are suspect for their accuracy, but unlike someone like @Syskatine he doesn’t just dribble out blather for the sake of dribbling blather. He usually has backup for his assertions. They may not be trustworthy, but at least he has something. I expect to be provided Gabbard quotes that somehow make it appear she’s a shill for Modi. Because let’s face it: she outed Hillary for the corrupt gasbag she is, which proved she wouldn’t be a blind follower of Democrat shenanigans. So of course that means Gabbard has to be a traitor to the country. That or at least she must be an old fashioned grifter.

No, the one thing i have respected @07pilt for is he doesn’t make claims without bringing receipts. Granted often his receipts are suspect for their accuracy, but unlike someone like @Syskatine he doesn’t just dribble out blather for the sake of dribbling blather. He usually has backup for his assertions. They may not be trustworthy, but at least he has something. I expect to be provided Gabbard quotes that somehow make it appear she’s a shill for Modi. Because let’s face it: she outed Hillary for the corrupt gasbag she is, which proved she wouldn’t be a blind follower of Democrat shenanigans. So of course that means Gabbard has to be a traitor to the country. That or at least she must be an old fashioned grifter.
I'll take yer word for it brother
👍

Why should I? You’ve made a claim. I assume you wouldn’t make an accusation without knowing for a fact what you’re talking about.
You don't have to sift through it Dan. The first three articles are all you need. One is even from a source I think you respect, the intercept.

You don't have to sift through it Dan. The first three articles are all you need. One is even from a source I think you respect, the intercept.
Yeah, I have moderate respect for the Intercept, although it lost much of its luster for the way it shafted Glenn Greenwald. I’m not interested in sifting through anything, Pilt. I have followed Gabbard very closely for a few years now and I do not detect *Hindu nationalism* as being high on her priority list. If you have something detailed that I don’t know about her just come out and say it. You’re making me look bad, coming across as. @Syskatine-like when I just praised you for not doing that.

Yeah, I have moderate respect for the Intercept, although it lost much of its luster for the way it shafted Glenn Greenwald. I’m not interested in sifting through anything, Pilt. I have followed Gabbard very closely for a few years now and I do not detect *Hindu nationalism* as being high on her priority list. If you have something detailed that I don’t know about her just come out and say it. You’re making me look bad, coming across as. @Syskatine-like when I just praised you for not doing that.
Oh, I might add it’s funny that you want to do research on the *Hindu nationalism* of someone who’s no longer in a political position of power, but refuse to listen to someone who has researched Biden corruption. Is your opinion “corruption for me but not for thee”?

If nothing else Bongino makes assertions that should make people ask questions.
You’re correct, of course. But here’s my “problem” with Dan Bongino: I do not think he is interested in persuading people to his way of thinking in an effort to create a consensus. He throws out red meat in carefully couched language to maintain an audience that desperately wants to be shown reasons to despise the other side, proof that they’re evil and deserve to be hated. I’m sure it makes him a ton of money (maybe not @davidallen money, but still a lot of money) but it only keeps people further divided, which is harmful for the country as a whole.

Dan I told you exactly where to find the information you seek. Take it or leave it.

Oh, I might add it’s funny that you want to do research on the *Hindu nationalism* of someone who’s no longer in a political position of power, but refuse to listen to someone who has researched Biden corruption. Is your opinion “corruption for me but not for thee”?
Huh? If all the information on Tulsi's Hindu nationalism was only accessible only by watching very bad 50 minute videos I wouldn't know about it and I wouldn't expect you to either.

Huh? If all the information on Tulsi's Hindu nationalism was only accessible only by watching very bad 50 minute videos I wouldn't know about it and I wouldn't expect you to either.
Oh, don’t get me wrong, I’m not going to spend 50 minutes on a video I have no interest in any more than you are. But if your belief is that Tulsi Gabbard is a Modi mole because you spent two minute looking up Google titles on the subject then you have less credibility - much less credibility - than the 50 minute video. Just like the time you accused her of being a Putin puppet because she took an unassigned visit to Syria to see Assad.

You’re correct, of course. But here’s my “problem” with Dan Bongino: I do not think he is interested in persuading people to his way of thinking in an effort to create a consensus. He throws out red meat in carefully couched language to maintain an audience that desperately wants to be shown reasons to despise the other side, proof that they’re evil and deserve to be hated. I’m sure it makes him a ton of money (maybe not @davidallen money, but still a lot of money) but it only keeps people further divided, which is harmful for the country as a whole.
Isn't that the complaint we have the MSM, persuading or a more accurate description, manipulating, people to their way of thinking? Staying informed today requires reading and listening to different competing sources of information and tying to figure out who is the most full of shit. I much prefer a source give me their information and I'll make my own mind up.

Oh, don’t get me wrong, I’m not going to spend 50 minutes on a video I have no interest in any more than you are. But if your belief is that Tulsi Gabbard is a Modi mole because you spent two minute looking up Google titles on the subject then you have less credibility - much less credibility - than the 50 minute video. Just like the time you accused her of being a Putin puppet because she took an unassigned visit to Syria to see Assad.
"Tulsi is a Modi mole if anything but must likely a standard issue grifter" doesn't mean I am sure she is a Modi mole, just that it is more likely than a Russian asset.

Absolutely positive I didn't say anything related to Assad. I am superstitious and that's bad luck.

"Tulsi is a Modi mole if anything but must likely a standard issue grifter" doesn't mean I am sure she is a Modi mole, just that it is more likely than a Russian asset.

Absolutely positive I didn't say anything related to Assad. I am superstitious and that's bad luck.
I am absolutely positive you DID say something related to Tulsi/Assad/Putin because you were the first person I ever heard say something about it and I had to look it up. Of course, like your assertion she’s a Modi mole, it proved to be false. But let’s put that aside. What has she done that leads you to suspect she might be “a standard issue grifter?” What has been her grift?

I am absolutely positive you DID say something related to Tulsi/Assad/Putin because you were the first person I ever heard say something about it and I had to look it up. Of course, like your assertion she’s a Modi mole, it proved to be false. But let’s put that aside. What has she done that leads you to suspect she might be “a standard issue grifter?” What has been her grift?
Telling people what they want to hear in exchange for wingnut welfare.

Who is Kolomoisky? Why is this person a pain in Biden's ass and why did they get raided yesterday?

FYI Kolomoisky is the head of Privot Bank. The bank that carried the payments for H. Biden, and the bank that has had its SARs (Suspicious Activity Reports) concealed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT