ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

Absolutely on both. More propaganda rags like NYC, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC, Mother Jones, etc etc etc.
Thanks for your answer.

See how simple that was @Alpha Woke?! Your turn.

Do you believe that Faux News and National Review are confirmed serial liars? How about the Wall Street Journal? Breitbart? Articles on American Thinker?

Got it. So it is a Republican and the Republican's Vice President nominee, therefore, according to you, this is dIfFeReNT.

I'm not surprised at all btw. I will though remind you of this next time you engage in faux outrage over drag queens.

btw, if that is Vance, lol, that weirdo is the gift that keeps on giving.
My only issue with drag queens/queers/trannies is they are pushing their perversions onto others including children. I don't have to accept it, I don't have to agree with it and I damn sure don't have to allow my children/grandchildren to be subject to the perversions, especially in public schools.
If you want to stuff foreign objects up your ass I'm perfectly fine with it, provided I don't have to see it, hear about it or pay to have the foreign object removed from your ass. So please feel free to abuse your ass as you see fit.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
My only issue with drag queens/queers/trannies is they are pushing their perversions onto others including children. I don't have to accept it, I don't have to agree with it and I damn sure don't have to allow my children/grandchildren to be subject to the perversions, especially in public schools.
If you want to stuff foreign objects up your ass I'm perfectly fine with it, provided I don't have to see it, hear about it or pay to have the foreign object removed from your ass. So please feel free to abuse your ass as you see fit.
Again, I got it.

This is now dIfFeReNT.

As I stated, I'm not surprised at all by your answer. I will though remind you of this next time you engage in faux outrage over drag queens.

With that said, can you at least admit Vance was a horrible choice by Trump? Come on, just be honest for once.

I feel like you right-wingers are taking out the 2008 playbook all over again.

How did that playbook work out for you in 2008?🤔

Are you really that confused right now?
Dims vote based on lies, Reps on facts. Reps can’t control stupid and gullible Dims and how they vote. Stolen valor, tampons in 4th grade boys restrooms, flip floppin Kamala, and now this with Walz. You don’t care. So easily emotionally manipulated, the Dim emotional playbook is working great for the stupid and gullible. You out yourself as stupid and gullible regularly. Congrats.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Again, I got it.

This is now dIfFeReNT.

As I stated, I'm not surprised at all by your answer. I will though remind you of this next time you engage in faux outrage over drag queens.

With that said, can you at least admit Vance was a horrible choice by Trump? Come on, just be honest for once.
I think Vance is doing a fine job from what I've seen. He goes into openly hostile news outlets and articulately answers their questions. While you may think differently at least he has the balls to face the hostility something neither of the Democrat candidates have in them.

Dims vote based on lies, Reps on facts.
False.

You repeat lies all the time on this board. You clearly vote based on a lot of lies.

With that said, I notice how you ignored the point of my post. The 2008 playbook.

It didn't work for you right-wingers in 2008 and it isn't going to work in 2024 either.

I think Vance is doing a fine job from what I've seen. He goes into openly hostile news outlets and articulately answers their questions. While you may think differently at least he has the balls to face the hostility something neither of the Democrat candidates have in them.
So you honestly think the Vance selection was a great choice for Trump? Fully support it over anyone else he could have chosen?

I feel like you right-wingers are taking out the 2008 playbook all over again.

How did that playbook work out for you in 2008?🤔

Are you really that confused right now?
Confused? You don't even know what happened in 2008. You think it was a pub running against a dem and the dem won LOL

BTW did you know that obama ran on building a wall and Just Say No to gay marriage? LOL

So you honestly think the Vance selection was a great choice for Trump? Fully support it over anyone else he could have chosen?
That's not what he said. He said Vance is doing a good job so far, and he's exactly right. Vance wasn't my first pick either, but he's been excellent so far.

Of course not. The sources on the right are liars in your mind, but the sources on the left are ok.
Never said that. These are your words, not mine.

You asked me if I thought the sources you claimed were serial liars were actually serial liars, and I said no. Some of the sources you called serial liars were right-wing sources. Were they not?

Think about it.

Confused? You don't even know what happened in 2008. You think it was a pub running against a dem and the dem won LOL
Sure I know what happened in 2008. And again, it keeps looking like right-wingers want to keep pulling out the 2008 playbook again this year.

btw, I was a Republican in 2008. I voted for McCain. I didn't become a Democrat until 2016.

Never said that. These are your words, not mine.

You asked me if I thought the sources you claimed were serial liars were actually serial liars, and I said no. Some of the sources you called serial liars were right-wing sources. Were they not?

Think about it.
I don't have to. I told you they were all serial liars.

I don't see 'left' or 'right', I see honest and dishonest.

Fox is dishonest, so I don't listen to them. The New York Times is dishonest, so I don't listen to them. National Review is dishonest, so I don't listen to them. The Washington Post is dishonest, so I don't listen to them?

Do you listen to the New York Times? Do you listen to The Washington Post?

No need to answer.

Sure I know what happened in 2008. And again, it keeps looking like right-wingers want to keep pulling out the 2008 playbook again this year.

btw, I was a Republican in 2008. I voted for McCain. I didn't become a Democrat until 2016.
Nah, we just don't like defending perverts. Has nothing to do with 2008, it has to do with decency and good vs evil.

And man mccain was a loser. Damn bro we both got hosed on that one.

I don't see 'left' or 'right', I see honest and dishonest.
I see all four. Plus I see moderate. And I see bias, not lies. Spin, not lies. And I see propaganda.

Fox is dishonest, so I don't listen to them. The New York Times is dishonest, so I don't listen to them. National Review is dishonest, so I don't listen to them. The Washington Post is dishonest, so I don't listen to them?
Fox News has a bias, as does the NT Times, National Review, and the Washington Post. And yes, sometimes, you will find misrepresentations, spin, and lies.

But you can also still find the news and the truth. A little less of the truth at Fox News though lol.

Do you listen to the New York Times? Do you listen to The Washington Post?
I look at both, yes. Just as I will also look at the Wall Street Journal, National Review, and Fox News.

Last edited:
Nah, we just don't like defending perverts. Has nothing to do with 2008, it has to do with decency and good vs evil.
Perverts? You mean cross-dressing Vance?🤣🤣

But you are defending him.

So what in the world are you talking about now lol?

Like I said, Vance is the gift that keeps on giving.

And man mccain was a loser. Damn bro we both got hosed on that one.
I disagree.

McCain was a great man. A man of honor. Do you know what he went through for this country? And you call him a loser? What is wrong with you?🙄

McCain is just one representation of what the Republican Party used to be. The greatness the Republican Party has since lost. The party of men like Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, and Dwight Eisenhower. The party was already starting to change for the worse when McCain came along (and thankfully he stood up the best he could to that change) but McCain was definitely a man of honor.

While I came to greatly admire and respect Obama as President, I don't regret voting for McCain in 2008. Looking back, I actually wish I could have voted for both of them. Two great Americans.

• Haha
I see all four. Plus I see moderate. And I see bias, not lies. Spin, not lies. And I see propaganda.

Fox News has a bias, as does the NT Times, National Review, and the Washington Post. And yes, sometimes, you will find misrepresentations, spin, and lies.

But you can also still find the news and the truth.

I look at both, yes. Just as I will also look at the Wall Street Journal, National Review, and Fox News.
I don't. As soon as I catch a source lying to me, I never trust them again. I never listen to them ever again.

It means I have to stop listening to a LOT of sources. That forces me to.....do my own research into stories. It means I don't blindly take the word of sources that have a history of lying to me.

It means I educate myself versus letting some other source tell me how to think.

Sure I can be honest and I have the simple answer ready for you.

Once you answer the questions I asked first about your prior comment. We're gonna see if you can be honest first. Because if you can't, there isn't any point going forward.

So once again, . . .

Do you believe that Faux News and National Review are confirmed serial liars? How about the Wall Street Journal? Breitbart? Articles on American Thinker?

I know you can’t be honest.

I know you can’t be honest.
You are the one who apparently can't be honest by answering simple questions. Heck, even @GhostOfMatchesMalone answer my questions.

Stop dodging and let's see if you can be honest:

• Haha
I don't know what he is. He is your party's Vice President nominee.

You tell me. What is he, besides weird?😁
I have no idea.

If it's proven Vance is a transvestite, I will say he's a pervert. Because all transvestites are.

"BREAKING: VP candidate outted as being a tranvestite! More at 11!"

Ghost: "OMG he's a pervert!"
2cents: "Now wait a minute....is it Vance or Walz???"

The USS Forrestal disaster. The people who survived called him much worse.
Be honest with yourself. You only turned on McCain and started attacking him when your dead leader Trump did.

Trump didn't like McCain, so you couldn't like him either.

It is all about Trump for you.

Trump over patriots who served this country and were POWs. Trump over anyone who doesn't worship Trump. Trump over country. There is your mindset.

Be honest about it.

• Haha
Do you disagree?
Yes.

So you have no idea what your own VP nominee is. He could be everything you oppose, but hey, that is ok, you are still going to vote for him, aren't you? 🤣🤣

I mean seriously, do you think at all? Trump could run with the devil, and you'd still vote for Trump!🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Be honest with yourself. You only turned on McCain and started attacking him when your dead leader Trump did.

Trump didn't like McCain, so you couldn't like him either.

It is all about Trump for you.

Trump over patriots who served this country and were POWs. Trump over anyone who doesn't worship Trump. Trump over country. There is your mindset.

Be honest about it.
Why do liberals always assume everyone else thinks like they do? Just because you put your politics before your country, why do you assume anyone else would?

I turned on Mccain when he got to Congress and didn't follow through on his campaign promises.
I turned on Eric Cantor for the same reason.

I turned on John Boo hoo Boenher for the same reason.

I turned on Mitt Romney for the same reason.

I turned on Paul Ryan for the same reason.

All those guys came before Trump. He didn't force any of them to be RINOs.

Yes.

So you have no idea what your own VP nominee is. He could be everything you oppose, but hey, that is ok, you are still going to vote for him, aren't you? 🤣🤣
Of course not. Im not going to vote for him cause a troll on the Okie State politics board asked if he was a trannie.

I mean seriously, do you think at all. Trump could run with the devil, and you'd still vote for Trump!🤣🤣
Yet Trump told both of us to get the covid shot, and you are the one that said Sir, Yes Sir! Remember?

I said Fvck that. Cause I can put my health ahead of my politics.

Of course not. Im not going to vote for him cause a troll on the Okie State politics board asked if he was a trannie.
You've seen the pictures just like I have. Is that him or not? If it is him, you good with that from your VP nominee?

Vance used to say a lot of negative stuff about Trump. He changed when he needed Trump's endorsement. You good with all of this too?

You good with Vance attacking American couples who don't or can't have children?

Answer some questions here about your VP nominee. You plan on voting for him.

Or does none of this matter to you since it all about Trump. Again, you'd vote for Trump and the devil as a ticket, if it meant voting for Trump? Right?

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT