ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

8d7c416d5396fa62.jpg

Why does Scamala’s skin tone keep changing?
My skin tone keeps changing with different photo conditions. I don't know why. I wish I could compare lab DNA admix documents with Kumala. Or I suppose my_20mills can identify us. My two DNA admix documents were provided me by Genelex Labs in Seattle for $600. They're the real deals. $108 and a saliva sample will tell us if Kumala is of Sub-Saharan African descent. Contrary to what my_2cents tells us, he doesn't know.

"More Americans trust Kamala Harris to handle the US economy than Donald Trump, according to a new poll that marks a sharp change in voter sentiment following President Joe Biden’s withdrawal from the White House race."

"Forty-two per cent of voters said they trusted Ms Harris more to handle the economy, compared with 41 per cent who said they put their faith in Trump. While Trump’s numbers were unchanged from last month, Ms Harris’ standing was a 7 percentage point improvement compared with Mr Biden’s numbers in July."

"More Americans trust Kamala Harris to handle the US economy than Donald Trump, according to a new poll that marks a sharp change in voter sentiment following President Joe Biden’s withdrawal from the White House race."

"Forty-two per cent of voters said they trusted Ms Harris more to handle the economy, compared with 41 per cent who said they put their faith in Trump. While Trump’s numbers were unchanged from last month, Ms Harris’ standing was a 7 percentage point improvement compared with Mr Biden’s numbers in July."

"AFR claims, without evidence..."

False. There was a poll.

Now, you can choose to either accept or reject the poll. And we all know you are going to reject it. But still, there was evidence presented.
A poll isn't evidence, it's a poll. That's why libs love polls, because they are worthless and can be easily manipulated.

And they fool the sheep. Again, why the left loves them. Want to see the polls that said Hillary was gonna win by 10+ points?

A poll isn't evidence, it's a poll.
No, it is evidence. That was actually the whole point of the article I shared. It was about the poll.

That's why libs love polls, because they are worthless and can be easily manipulated.
And right-wingers love polls when the polls say what they want to believe. Hence the reason right-wing posters post those polls on this board often.

Remember four weeks ago? All those right-wingers bragging about polls showing Trump beating Biden. I'm sure you were too.

Now that the polls are changing, and you guys start attacking polls again lol!🤣🤣

With all that said, I'm not one to trust every poll I read. I look at the trends. And I pay attention to the likely voter polls as we get closer to the election, especially battle ground state polls. But don't act like it is only individuals on the left who love polls. Right-wingers do too, as long as the poll backs up their presuppositions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT