ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

Patricia Heaton...mmmmmmmm...
Salivating.gif.a4ac43d6e28288144b840a4b4739817b.gif

Reactions: driad
As close of race as we’ve seen in awhile
But what is interesting, Trump has never once been in this good of shape going in to an election ever based on the polls at this same point in time. Never been in this good of shape. And Trump routinely outperforms the polls, mostly due to shy Trump voters.

In 2016, I was called 2 twice and was polled, only time in my life and I was asked who I was voting for. I said Hillary, why? Let them think they have it won.

The polls will be used politically.

Reactions: iasooner24
The goal is to avoid an actual presser or interview for as long as possible because when she's off script, it's a disaster.

The national press won't even call for it. It's wild.

@tlwwake
@OKSTATE1

"Kamala Harris has taken an 8 percentage point lead over Donald Trump, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Marquette Law School between July 24 and August 1, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads among likely voters with 50 percent of the vote to Trump's 42 percent. The surge by Harris has improved the Democrats' position since May, when Trump was leading with 44 percent of the vote to Joe Biden's 41 percent.
"

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
@tlwwake
@OKSTATE1

"Kamala Harris has taken an 8 percentage point lead over Donald Trump, according to a new poll.

The survey, conducted by Marquette Law School between July 24 and August 1, shows that when third party candidates are included, Harris leads among likely voters with 50 percent of the vote to Trump's 42 percent. The surge by Harris has improved the Democrats' position since May, when Trump was leading with 44 percent of the vote to Joe Biden's 41 percent.
"

Election 2024: Trump 49%, Harris 44%, RFK Jr. 3%​

johnny-english-agent.gif

Election 2024: Trump 49%, Harris 44%, RFK Jr. 3%​

johnny-english-agent.gif
What a shock, the right-winger runs back to Rasmussen.🤣🤣 While claiming he doesn't like polls with clear biases!🤣🤣

Shall we review from 2022?? . . .

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT