ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

@OKSTATE1

Now, I'll ask you again. When referencing the Trafalgar Group polling, did you mean nationally or swing state polls?

Swing states are essentially tied now, with Harris continuing to improve her position.

Harris still has her running mate pick and convention coming up too, which should give her even more of a bounce in the poll.

Things are clearly going well for the Harris camp right now and the Trump campaign has gone off the rails. Still three months to go though (an eternity in politics) and a lot can still happen.
Really good few weeks for Harris, objectively. Last week was Trump's worst. So much can happen in 90ish days.. especially worldwide.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Really good few weeks for Harris, objectively. Last week was Trump's worst. So much can happen in 90ish days.. especially worldwide.

Yeah, Harris' campaign has been very strong and impressive. They came out of the gate ready and the Trump campaign still hasn't figured out what hit them.

Harris needs to keep this going through the weekend after the Convention though. The roll out for her running mate needs to be just as strong.

Definitely still a long way to go.

So he could debate Biden there, but when Harris is now the nominee, Trump backs out of the debate, and runs back to Fox News to hide. He won't agree to debate Harris on ABC.

Got it.

Again, Trump is the one running scared. It is very obvious to anyone who doesn't feel the need to defend Trump all the time lol!
LMAO, merely pointing out how your MSM narrative is false.
I'm talking about Trump facing Harris in a debate. Not Trump agreeing to go to an event and then looking horrible in the process. It isn't my fault Trump can't lay aside the racist rhetoric long enough to get through an event.
Again running with the narrative the MSM is putting out there. Trump has proven he's not a coward by facing an extremely hostile event hosted by leftist activist. Where is Harris, hiding in the White House basement away from anyone that can ask her a tough question.
I did notice you avoided addressing how you leftist would react if Harris were treated in the same manner Trump was at that event.
And there you go, using the b word.🙄 All that journalist did was ask Trump some honest and serious questions (what they don't do to Trump on Fox News), and Trump couldn't handle it. He is who he is. He is who we all know he is. A racist demagogue. And he got exposed once again.
How would Harris fare when asked about her extreme leftist policies? We will never know because she's hiding and will not face anything but a fawning press.
Yet, you level an attack at the journalist! How dare she question your dear leader, right?🙄
Yea I called that bitch exactly what she is, a left wing activist bitch.
While also having numerous bankruptcies and commiting fraud. He also was fired as President in 2020 and is now not leading anymore in some of the polls.

Nice try but another fail.
LMAO, you've obviously never had the balls to go into business with your own money, name and reputation on the line. I have and I have failed more than I succeeded but the success far outweighed the failures.
Again, Harris has agreed to the scheduled debate on ABC. Trump is the one running and hiding.
Why will she not go on FOX? Could it be they don't give her the questions? Could it be they moderators will not jump in to save her from herself? Sorry but there is a well known bias at ABC and the rest of the fawning dishonest MSM. If she wasn't a coward she would agree to do both.
Seriously, if Harris had backed out of the debate and demanded the debate occur on MSNBC, what would you be saying right now? lol, come on man. Get real.
LMAO, why would Harris back out of debate on a friendly network?
The "Harris honeymoon" is of her own creation. She, so far, is running a very strong and impressive campaign. And she is beating Trump in some of the polls.

Listen, I warned you and other cultists about Harris and you laughed and dismissed my warnings. So be it. Keep underestimating Harris. Go right ahead.
She's running a strong basement campaign hiding from tough questions and unscripted interviews. You know it, I know it and the rest of the country knows it. Our difference, you don't want her extreme weakness, lack of intelligence and inability to think on her feet to come out.

Trump needs to STFU about everything except his record and accomplishments versus Biden and his faux black female mini me's wrecking of this country in the last 3.5 years. Right now people care about what it takes to feed their family, run a car on gasoline, keep teachers out of their kids decisions about whether to be a man or women, continued prosperity for them and this country and shutting off the border. Everything else is monumentally superfluous and won't be looked at nearly the same way.

Trumps hassling of Kemp is in my eyes fine, but on a wider scale looks terrible. His act of continually attacking people, especially in his own party is an old act now and will not win him any votes from people who still (and unbelievably) could be on the fence. Heels Up should be so easy to beat but Trump has got to stay on topic and not wander off all the time like a 3 year old chasing butterflies.

LMAO, merely pointing out how your MSM narrative is false.

Again running with the narrative the MSM is putting out there. Trump has proven he's not a coward by facing an extremely hostile event hosted by leftist activist. Where is Harris, hiding in the White House basement away from anyone that can ask her a tough question.
You are conflating two separate issues while repeating a Trump talking point.

Once again, the ABC debate was set. Trump is the one backing out of it. Trump is the one trying to run to Fox News, hoping Fox News will protect him. Not Harris. Harris will be at the ABC debate. She is ready to debate Trump. She has told him, show up and bring it. But he is the one running scared.

Then you repeat the talking point about being afraid to take a tough question. She will get tough questions at the ABC debate. She is ready. She has said she will be there. Your talking point is false.

Showing up and looking like a fool (as Trump did at the NABJ) is one thing. Running scared and refusing to debate Harris because Trump knows that Harris is going to mop the floor with him is something completely different.

The prosecutor v/s the felon. Bring it on!

I did notice you avoided addressing how you leftist would react if Harris were treated in the same manner Trump was at that event.
Harris gets treated this way every day by Trump, Vance, and you cultists. And you have seen how she and her supporters deal with. They brush it off and keep on going.

They also call it what it is. Weird.😁

Yea I called that bitch exactly what she is, a left wing activist bitch.
I know, your sexism is coming out, as usual.

With they said, did you see how easily that journalist took it to Trump? Did you see how easily that journalist made Trump look a racist fool?

Just think what Kamala Harris will do given the chance.

Now do you understand why Trump is running scared? 🤣🤣

LMAO, you've obviously never had the balls to go into business with your own money, name and reputation on the line. I have and I have failed more than I succeeded but the success far outweighed the failures.
It is just funny how you never talk about Trump's failures, his bankruptcies, his fraud, etc.

You know why you don't? Because you are a tool. You are so far up Trump's ***, you can't find your way out!

LMAO, why would Harris back out of debate on a friendly network?
Again, answer the question.

If Harris had backed out of the debate and demanded the debate occur on MSNBC, what would you be saying right now?

She's running a strong basement campaign hiding from tough questions and unscripted interviews. You know it, I know it and the rest of the country knows it.
No we don't lol. You and your fellow Trump cultists are the only one pushing this nonsense because Trump is getting slapped in the face repeatedly by Kamala Harris right now. And it is driving you nuts!😁

The whole strong basement campaign talking point didn't work for you in 2020. It isn't going to work for you this year either.

But hey, keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Please! It's fun to watch and is only going to help Kamala Harris.

When are you right-wingers going to realize this approach isn't working or helping you at all?

How many more polls and other information do you need to see @tlwwake to realize your current approach towards the Vice President is failing and failing bad?

But you just double down and keep sharing the nonsense, like something is going to change. lol, it is hilarious to watch!😎

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clearly, neither you or DC Draino even bothered to listen to depressed Axelrod lol

You seem worried Guns.

Yeah, you should be.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clearly, neither you or DC Draino even bothered to listen to depressed Axelrod lol

You seem worried Guns.

Yeah, you should be.
I'm worried you'll leave this board and it'll be less fun.

200w.gif

When are you right-wingers going to realize this approach isn't working or helping you at all?

How many more polls and other information do you need to see @tlwwake to realize your current approach towards the Vice President is failing and failing bad?

But you just double down and keep sharing the nonsense, like something is going to change. lol, it is hilarious to watch!😎
Glad you’re enjoying it! It’s all political theater :) going to be a crazy 90 days with many twists and turns. Best to not get too high or too low.

Glad you’re enjoying it! It’s all political theater :) going to be a crazy 90 days with many twists and turns. Best to not get too high or too low.
I agree its political theater, but you right-wingers are struggling right now. You guys are still acting like you are running against President Biden or Kamala Harris from 2020.

• Haha
I agree its political theater, but you right-wingers are struggling right now. You guys are still acting like you are running against President Biden or Kamala Harris from 2020.
“You right wingers”

You claim to want to have good discussion yet try to lump everyone in the same boat.. whether it’s someone attacking you.. or simply posting polls and tweets. Weird.

“You right wingers”

You claim to want to have good discussion yet try to lump everyone in the same boat.. whether it’s someone attacking you.. or simply posting polls and tweets. Weird.
I respect you wake and I enjoy talking with you. I don't believe you are a cultist or a crazie like some of the other posters on this board.

But you are a right-winger. Just as I am a leftist. A progressive.

I wasn't attacking you by calling you a right-winger. I was just stating what you are.

Relax.👍

Oh, so you were quoting Trump. Got it.

So then you disagree then with Trump about Harris "turning black," correct? Yes or no?
Yes. Do you know what Trump meant? I've never heard her claim to be of Sub-Saharan African descent. I read her father say she isn't. I, of course, have read leftists claim she is. I've clearly stated on these pages how Kumala could clear this up for all of us. As for me? I don't give a mouse's hiney.

4 years under Trump vs 4 years under Biden/Harris.. which do you prefer?
Harris, no doubt about it.

btw, Cramer's line of argument opens the door to Harris' making the case that Trump is only going to help the very wealthy (tax cuts for the rich) while ignoring everyone else, as he did his first four years as President. Cramer of course doesn't think about this because he knows any tax cuts Trump gives will help him.

Also, why does it seem like so many right-wingers are cheering for an economic collapse right now? How pitiful.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So you disagree with Trump. Ok, got it. Good to know.

In the future, I would recommend you include Trump's words in quotation marks and make it clear that this is his racist comment, a comment you firmly disagree with.

I've never heard her claim to be of Sub-Saharan African descent. I read her father say she isn't. I, of course, have read leftists claim she is. I've clearly stated on these pages how Kumala could clear this up for all of us.
She doesn't have to clear up anything because she and we know what her family heritage is. Only Trump and his supporters are making this an issue, just as he did with Obama.

As for me? I don't give a mouse's hiney.
Good, then we won't ever see you mention it again since you don't care about it.

• Haha
Harris, no doubt about it.

btw, Cramer's line of argument opens the door to Harris' making the case that Trump is only going to help the very wealthy (tax cuts for the rich) while ignoring everyone else, as he did his first four years as President. Cramer of course doesn't think about this because he knows any tax cuts Trump gives will help him.

Also, right does it seem like so many right-wingers are cheering for an economic collapse right now? How pitiful.
Definitely not one of the people cheering for a recession or downturn. It benefits no one. Really bad day for many people.

Definitely not one of the people cheering for a recession or downturn. It benefits no one.
I agree. But unfortunately, it seems that many of your fellow right-wingers are cheering and hoping for an economic collapse.

Really bad day for many people.
It was a rough day for stocks. The worst in just two years. A bad day for a select group of people. With good days to come back again.

Many Americans didn't experience anything from what happened today.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT