ADVERTISEMENT

Nov 5, 2024: Trump vs Kamala

Mollie Hemmingway, Catherine Herridge, Sara Carter and Sharyl Attkisson right off the top of my head.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, they have all lied to you. Plus they are all bias.

Sara Carter is a Fox News contributor too. I thought you had nothing to do with Fox News?🤣🤣

Thanks for the good laugh.

You've seen the pictures just like I have.
I literally have no idea what you are talking about.

Vance used to say a lot of negative stuff about Trump. He changed when he needed Trump's endorsement. You good with all of this too?
Nope. Remember I said Vance wasn't my first pick for VP.

However, he's Trump pick and he has done fantastically well, so I'm fine with his performance so far. Contrast that with Walz, who has been an absolute trainwreck and complete distraction for a campaign that desperately needed anything but that.

If Vance had been busted committing Stolen Valor like Walz had, you would immediately say Vance had to go. And I'd agree with you. Yet Walz does it, and you love him.

Politics over country.

Or does none of this matter to you since it all about Trump. Again, you'd vote for Trump and the devil as a ticket, if it meant voting for Trump? Right?
You are the one voting for a guy that admits to Stolen Valor. You're actually compromising your values to blindly support your politics, while claiming I would do the same.

While you ARE doing that.

Classic liberalism.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Wait a second.

Is this true? You don't know what pictures I'm talking about concerning what could be Vance?
I have literally no idea what you are talking about. Just from reading what you wrote, I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about either.

You don't know about the pictures of what could be your wife and the handyman in your kitchen today when you could have been at work?

Nope. Remember I said Vance wasn't my first pick for VP.
Who was?

However, he's Trump pick and he has done fantastically well, so I'm fine with his performance so far. Contrast that with Walz, who has been an absolute trainwreck and complete distraction for a campaign that desperately needed anything but that.
Now you are showing how delusional you are.

Vance has been the trainwreck, not Walz. Walz added to the energy of the Harris campaign and has been a great addition. Republicans have yet to lay a meaningful punch on him.

Vance is the gift that keeps giving for Democrats. Everyone is walking around calling him weird lol (thanks Walz)! He has already offended many voters (women, single parents, veterans) and all you see is talk from honest Republicans about how he was not a good choice. Even you just admitted he wasn't your first choice.

Vance is a disaster man. Wake up.

I know Walz committed Stolen Valor tho.
If Vance had been busted committing Stolen Valor like Walz had, you would immediately say Vance had to go.
Walz never committed stolen valor. See, right there is a lie you are believing.

Walz served his country for 24 years, joining the military at 17. How many years did you serve in the military?

How about Trump and his bone spurs?

See what you do. You attack patriots like McCain and Walz to back up someone like Trump.

Have you no dignity?

Politics over country.
Yes, this is what you are doing.

Choosing a traitor like Trump over patriots, veterans, and your own country.

I have literally no idea what you are talking about.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is hilarious. This just shows how out of touch with political reality you are right now. You don't even know the latest mess Vance has potentially gotten himself involved in.

Let me help you out:

Even George Santos is now coming to his defense.🤣🤣

Kari Lake. But she and Trump decided months ago she would run for Senate. Honestly there wasn't many VP picks that I got excited about, so I really didn't care much about who Trump picked. As long as he wanted the guy or gal, I was ok with it.

Walz never committed stolen valor. See, right there is a lie you are believing.
Bro, why lie? You've been shown the video of him claiming he served in war.

Dude this is just sad. I get you have to put your politics ahead of the truth, but...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

This is hilarious. This just shows how out of touch with political reality you are right now. You don't even know the latest mess Vance has potentially gotten himself involved in.

Let me help you out:

Even George Santos is now coming to his defense.🤣🤣
Political scandals aren't broken by rando trolls on a political board on an Okie State website LOL

Wake me up when Vance admits to Stolen Valor like Walz did. Then I will say he needs to do the honorable thing and resign.

Kari Lake.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dang, for a moment I thought you might actually get something right. Then you come up with this craziness lol!

Although at this point, Lake might have been a better choice than Weirdo Vance. Of course, that isn't saying much.

Trump should have chosen Nikki Haley if he was serious about winning in November. Or at least Glenn Youngkin.

Bro, why lie?
Not lying. Walz has nothing to do with stolen valor.

And btw, Walz made Vance and you Trump cultists look small today with his comments.

Do you even know what Walz said today? Probably not.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Political scandals aren't broken by rando trolls on a political board on an Okie State website LOL
Have you figured out what I'm talking about yet?🤣🤣 btw, I didn't come up with this, it is being reported and talked about in numerous places. Wake up.

So, again, if those pictures are Vance, you good with that from your VP nominee?

Yeah you have.
Ok.

And I still have no idea what you are talking about. If what pictures are Vance?

Sounds like you don't know what you are talking about either, you can't even say who these mystery pictures are?

Hilarious. We have Walz on video claiming he served in a war that he did not serve in. We have the Harris campaign being embarrassed into issuing a statement claiming Walz shouldn't have said that....and you still claim he didn't commit Stolen Valor?

Then want ME to admit that....there's a picture that exists that MIGHT be of....someone????

Trump has broken you.

Last edited:
So you honestly think the Vance selection was a great choice for Trump? Fully support it over anyone else he could have chosen?

I don't know much about Vance other than what I've seen since he was selected and a few articles over the last couple of years in his time as a Senator. From what I have seen so far he's performed well. Not who I would have selected, I thought Youngkin would have been a better selection but it wasn't my choice and I'm not privy to the inside details. With that said Vance is far better than who Democrats put up as VP.

Until we are capable of electing an Alan Keyes, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee or some other constitutionalist to the office we have departed from the "faith" aka the Constitution. The fact that such men are looked at with suspicion and fear about their policies shows that we have a long way to go in fixing the Republic.

I have voted for Keyes in the 96 and 2000 primaries. I wrote in Cruz for president in 2016.

That is what she's running on right now. If she sticks to that Trump can define her.
I wish Trump would stop personal attacks. Mention the good about his 4 years. Rave about the dismal performace of Joe-Kumula.

I don't care Trump is a boy and Kumula is a girl. They may be different colors. I like being able to shop at HEB and Walmot and pay my electricity bill. You know, the way I did under Trump.

That is what she's running on right now. If she sticks to that Trump can define her.
If he is indeed smart enough to do that, but at this point he's all about the nicknames and the petty digs and insults. People want meat on the bone. Her failures as border czar and her invisibility her willingness to talk to the pro-Hamas people about an arms embargo against Israel, the neglect of the American hostages in Gaza. It goes on and on.

This type of campaigning will not sway the undecided and/or moderates, and it appeals to no one but his base. After the assassination attempt I was all on board, but I've already fatigued of him.

If he is indeed smart enough to do that, but at this point he's all about the nicknames and the petty digs and insults. People want meat on the bone. Her failures as border czar and her invisibility her willingness to talk to the pro-Hamas people about an arms embargo against Israel, the neglect of the American hostages in Gaza. It goes on and on.

This type of campaigning will not sway the undecided and/or moderates, and it appeals to no one but his base. After the assassination attempt I was all on board, but I've already fatigued of him.
So let me see if I am following you: Living under 4 years of ACTUAL GOVERNANCE from Biden and Kamala wasn't enough to convince you not to vote for 4 more years of it, but Trump saying mean things about Kamala IS going to convince you NOT to vote for Trump?

We have the country we deserve. This clinches it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT