ADVERTISEMENT

Not working out according to plan: Trump starting to run away from Biden

Been hearing a lot of Dims that aren't Commies saying they are voting for Trump. A lot of people are disgusted by what the Dims are doing.
Tells you what kind of Dems visit this board. I’m enjoying their gleefulness over the abuse of our legal system. The more they gloat the more rational people turn against Democrats.

over the abuse of our legal system.
There was no abuse of our legal system.

Trump broke the law and was found guilty. Our system worked. No man is above the law.

Why must you continue to attack your own country and its constitutional and legal processes all to defend a politician like Trump? Have you no dignity sir?

The more they gloat the more rational people turn against Democrats.
Like all those "rational" people at the Trump cult rallies??

I see you are still spewing your hate of anyone who isn't a heterosexual white man with your exact religious beliefs.

Nothing changes.
So there’s only three classes of people? White Herero sexual men, chicks with dicks, and carpet munchers? Could you deliver that lecture on rationality again?

da39f64317706b2c.jpg

There was no abuse of our legal system.

Trump broke the law and was found guilty. Our system worked. No man is above the law.

Why must you continue to attack your own country and its constitutional and legal processes all to defend a politician like Trump? Have you no dignity sir?

Like all those "rational" people at the Trump cult rallies??
no man above the law? we are fixin' to find out if that is true when crack boy goes on trial for federal gun and tax charges. lotta folks in jail for those crimes.

i would let hunter got free on probation with one condition, he must comply with random blood drug tests. and if he fails any drug test, he goes straight to prison for the remainder of his sentence w/o parole. some time in a texas graybar hotel saved david crosby's life, might help crack boy.

if hunter could pass a drug test, pedo joe's handlers would be drawing blood once a week and msnbc and cnn would be beating us to death about how crack boy has beaten his "disease" and joe is a supportive father. no way he can pass multiple random blood drawn drug tests.

finally, we use facial recognition to id grannys at jan 6th and can't figure out how blow brought into the WHITE HOUSE. pull this leg, it plays yankee doodle.

one bullet at a time woke bitches, one bullet at a time

no man above the law? we are fixin' to find out if that is true when crack boy goes on trial for federal gun and tax charges. lotta folks in jail for those crimes.
This is a deflection. But I'll go along with your deflection.

Is Hunter Biden currently facing criminal charges? Yes. Is he going through the legal process, now a trial? Yes.

The son of a sitting President of the United States is currently facing criminal charges and is on trial to determine if he is innocent or guilty. This alone proves, once again, that no man is above the law in this country.

btw, if Hunter Biden is found innocent, the principle that no man is above the law still remains. Just as if he is found guilty. Part of our legal process is the jury system.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
This is a deflection. But I'll go along with your deflection.

Is Hunter Biden currently facing criminal charges? Yes. Is he going through the legal process, now a trial? Yes.

The son of a sitting President of the United States is currently facing criminal charges and is on trial to determine if he is innocent or guilty. This alone proves, once again, that no man is above the law in this country.

btw, if Hunter Biden is found innocent, the principle that no man is above the law still remains. Just as if he is found guilty. Part of our legal process is the jury system.
Bidens department of justice is prosecuting the Presidents son. Would Don allow that for Eric or Jr?

• Haha
Bidens department of justice is prosecuting the Presidents son.
Well, as it relates to issues involving criminal charges/trials, this isn't and shouldn't be President Biden's Department of Justice. It should just be the DOJ doing its job. This should be the case under any President.

But I agree, the DOJ is prosecuting a sitting President's son.

Would Don allow that for Eric or Jr?
We all know Trump would do everything he could to not allow it. He would have already fired his Attorney General and who knows what else. He would have made an absolute mess of it all, which would have been his goal.

Well, as it relates to issues involving criminal charges/trials, this isn't and shouldn't be President Biden's Department of Justice. It should just be the DOJ doing its job. This should be the case under any President.

But I agree, the DOJ is prosecuting a sitting President's son.

We all know Trump would do everything he could to not allow it. He would have already fired his Attorney General and who knows what else. He would have made an absolute mess of it all, which would have been his goal.
Are you just going to ignore Biden's DOJ attempt to give Hunter a get out of jail free card?

Biden's DOJ tried to give Hunter a sweetheart free pass plea deal but got caught by a honest judge.
Who appointed this District Court judge?

And with that in mind, could someone who is dead set on always defending Hunter Biden (and attacking our legal system) have a basis to claim this judge is actually "dishonest," the process if unfair, and Hunter Biden is being politically targeted?

Of course. Just as you keep doing with Trump. Now that we are talking about a Democrat though, the judge becomes honest from your perspective. lol!

I agree with you btw, I believe this is an honest judge and I see no reason to think otherwise so far. But I also have the same belief about the judge in NYC too.

What is occurring with both Trump and Hunter Biden proves that no man is above the law in this country.

• Haha
Are you just going to ignore Biden's DOJ attempt to give Hunter a get out of jail free card?
I am not ignoring anything.

Plea deals happen every day in this country. Many of them include no jail time. Many of them could be classified as a "sweetheart free pass." If Hunter Biden had been the first person to ever be offered a good plea deal, you might have point. But he wasn't. So you don't.

Plea deals are part of the process. Just as is judicial review of plea deals.

Both Hunter Biden and Trump are being treated equally and fairly within our legal system. Neither one is above the law.

• Haha
I am not ignoring anything.

Plea deals happen every day in this country. Many of them include no jail time. Many of them could be classified as a "sweetheart free pass." If Hunter Biden had been the first person to ever be offered a good plea deal, you might have point. But he wasn't. So you don't.

Both Hunter Biden and Trump are being treated equally and fairly within our legal system. Neither one is above the law.
Hunter was the first person ever offered that type of plea deal, so much so, Judge Noreika noted that the deal provided to Hunter Biden was one of a kind. She pointedly asked the prosecutor if there has ever been a situation like this deal and the restrictions on the court’s ability to review the deal in other cases.

“The prosecutor replied, ‘No, your Honor.’

Sorry but the evidence is against you in this one.

Hunter was the first person ever offered that type of plea deal, so much so, Judge Noreika noted that the deal provided to Hunter Biden was one of a kind. She pointedly asked the prosecutor if there has ever been a situation like this deal and the restrictions on the court’s ability to review the deal in other cases.

“The prosecutor replied, ‘No, your Honor.’

Sorry but the evidence is against you in this one.
You keep making my point for me but you don't seem to get it yet, do you?

I'm not attacking the judge in this case. I'm not claiming she is targeting Hunter Biden. I'm not claiming the legal process is rigged and unfair.

I believe the legal process is fail and Hunter Biden is going through the process, just as Trump did. The judge and her oversight is part of that process! Again, . . .

You keep making my point for me but you don't seem to get it yet, do you?

I'm not attacking the judge in this case. I'm not claiming she is targeting Hunter Biden. I'm not claiming the legal process is rigged and unfair.

I believe the legal process is fail and Hunter Biden is going through the process, just as Trump did. The judge and her oversight is part of that process! Again, . . .

The plea deal was worked out between Hunter, his legal team and Biden's DOJ. The point being Biden's DOJ tried to cover Hunter's ass by agree to a never before seen plea deal. They got caught and are now forced to prosecute him. If it wasn't for an honest judge, Biden's DOJ would have allowed Hunter to get off on the gun charge and every other investigation into his illicit activities. That is not justice on the part of Biden's DOJ, which is the entire point. You can argue otherwise but the evidence is not in your favor.

The plea deal was worked out between Hunter, his legal team and Biden's DOJ. The point being Biden's DOJ tried to cover Hunter's ass by agree to a never before seen plea deal. They got caught and are now forced to prosecute him. If it wasn't for an honest judge, Biden's DOJ would have allowed Hunter to get off on the gun charge and every other investigation into his illicit activities. That is not justice on the part of Biden's DOJ, which is the entire point.
First, I disagree with your assertion that this is "Biden's DOJ" and the claim that somehow President Biden interfered in this case by encouraging "his" DOJ to cover for his son. You have no evidence of this. If you do, present it.

Second, I get it. You didn't like the plea deal. You even think the plea deal was a crooked plea deal. Great. The legal process still worked though and is working. Even if we accept your assertion about the plea deal (which I don't), it doesn't change nor does it disprove my overall point . . .

• Haha
Yep. And something else that is sad is how he does this and he then tries to claim he is a true representative of Roman Catholicism on this board.🙄

I hope most posters understand that he isn't.
Catholicism does not forbid us from criticizing that which is wrong. Especially that which is wrong, and patently stupid.

As a pro-choicer, you are in no position to lecture anyone about Catholicism, since you reject the most fundamental tenets of the faith.

Catholicism does not forbid us from criticizing that which is wrong.
So you think Roman Catholicism teaches you to treat other people as you do, call them hateful names, cuss at them and everyone else all the time, and have no patience for those you disagree with? Is this what Jesus taught you and I to do? What was that Jesus taught about loving your enemies and praying for them?

Clearly, you don't just criticize actions that you think are wrong. You do much more than that. And by doing so, you don't represent true Roman Catholicism. You just represent yourself.

• Haha
So you think Roman Catholicism teaches you to treat other people as you do, call them hateful names, cuss at them and everyone else all the time, and have no patience for those you disagree with? Is this what Jesus taught you and I to do? What was that Jesus taught about loving your enemies and praying for them?

Clearly, you don't just criticize actions that you think are wrong. You do much more than that. And by doing so, you don't represent true Roman Catholicism. You just represent yourself.
Catholicism really isn’t all that interested in decorum. You’ve obviously never attended a Catholic school staffed by older priests and nuns. It is not a “be nice” faith that values form over substance. Our best theologians are the ones who shoot from the hip.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT