ADVERTISEMENT

Not working out according to plan: Trump starting to run away from Biden

First, I disagree with your assertion that this is "Biden's DOJ" and the claim that somehow President Biden interfered in this case by encouraging "his" DOJ to cover for his son. You have no evidence of this. If you do, present it.

Second, I get it. You didn't like the plea deal. You even think the plea deal was a crooked plea deal. Great. The legal process still worked though and is working. Even if we accept your assertion about the plea deal (which I don't), it doesn't change nor does it disprove my overall point . . .

Both Hunter Biden and Trump are being treated equally and fairly within our legal system. Neither one is above the law.
Of course you disagree it's Biden's DOJ (really it's a leftist controlled DOJ), you support Democrats and would never admit a Democrat did anything nefarious. The evidence, which you will dismiss, is the attempted plea agreement, the allowance of the statute of limitation to run out on Hunters avoidance of paying taxes, the fact the FBI and DOJ knew Hunter's laptop was real and the fact they refuse to carry out an investigation into the millions of dollars Hunter received from foreign governments, many of which are our enemies. You can not convince me our intelligence services do not know exactly what Hunter was doing or that his activities were not legal. I also find it convenient that the Biden's were all up in Ukraine's business before Putin invaded and now Biden is sending hundreds of billions of dollars to thwart it. Maybe there is nothing wrong but then again maybe there is. With the Biden's and our corrupt government nothing would surprise me.

No I don't think the plea deal was crooked, I know it was as referenced by the judge.

No Trump is not being treated like any Democrat. You can lie to yourself but the evidence is against you again. Biden is a forgetful well meaning old man and can not be prosecuted for blatantly violating the law. Senators can not remove documents from skiffs yet Biden had no telling how many. That's against the law no matter how you want to try to defend it. Hillary destroys evidence that was under subpoena? Can you imagine if Trump had done that? BLM, Illegals and criminals get off without even a slap on the wrist, while pro-life and January 6th idiot protesters are sentenced to prison for years. Hell even that rabidly anti Trump moron Peter Strzok was handsomely rewarded after he was legitimately fired. It would be one thing if it were merely a couple of instances here or there but it's an entire list going only one way.

It really doesn't matter if you believe the Justice system or the DOJ is perfectly fine, tens of millions think they have a blatant double standard and that's a huge problem whether you want to believe it or not.

I'll leave you with this, if the roles were reversed you would have the same problems we have only most of us would join you in your criticism

Last edited:
Catholicism really isn’t all that interested in decorum.
Not true at all. You are not interested in decorum. But you are not representative of Roman Catholicism as a whole or all Roman Catholics.

You’ve obviously never attended a Catholic school staffed by older priests and nuns. It is not a “be nice” faith that values form over substance.
And you've obviously never attended a Catholic school staffed by younger priests and nuns where love, faith, and values are taught and modeled.

Again, your experiences are not representative of all Roman Catholics.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Not true at all. You are not interested in decorum. But you are not representative of Roman Catholicism as a whole or all Roman Catholics.

And you've obviously never attended a Catholic school staffed by younger priests and nuns where love, faith, and values are taught and modeled.

Again, your experiences are not representative of all Roman Catholics.
Are you, or want to get pregnant?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Of course you disagree it's Biden's DOJ (really it's a leftist controlled DOJ), you support Democrats and would never admit a Democrat did anything nefarious.
It hasn't nothing to do with who I support or don't support. That is how you think as it relates to this issue, not me. Stop projecting.

I disagree with your assertion because there is no evidence to back up your assertion. Simple as that.

The evidence, which you will dismiss, is the attempted plea agreement, the allowance of the statute of limitation to run out on Hunters avoidance of paying taxes, the fact the FBI and DOJ knew Hunter's laptop was real and the fact they refuse to carry out an investigation into the millions of dollars Hunter received from foreign governments, many of which are our enemies. You can not convince me our intelligence services do not know exactly what Hunter was doing or that his activities were not legal. I also find it convenient that the Biden's were all up in Ukraine's business before Putin invaded and now Biden is sending hundreds of billions of dollars to thwart it. Maybe there is nothing wrong but then again maybe there is. With the Biden's and our corrupt government nothing would surprise me.
How does any of this prove that President Biden interfered in this case by encouraging "his" DOJ to cover for his son? That all of this is the work of President Biden?

It doesn't. Not even close. Just a bunch of talking points and assumptions from you that doesn't prove anything.

You still have no evidence to back up your assertion.

No Trump is not being treated like any Democrat.
My assertion is that both Hunter Biden and Trump are being treated equally and fairly within our legal system. Neither one is above the law.

And I continue to stand by this assertion.

As for your complaints about the others you mentioned (January 6 insurrectionists and traitors, President Biden, Hillary Clinton, etc.), you are simply mad about these outcomes because you didn't like them politically. None of them prove though that Trump isn't being treated equally and fairly within our legal system, just as is Hunter Biden.

It really doesn't matter if you believe the Justice system or the DOJ is perfectly fine, tens of millions think they have a blatant double standard and that's a huge problem whether you want to believe it or not.
Well, millions of Americans believe the earth is flat and that we never walked on the moon. Some people are just going to belief nonsense, regardless of the truth.

btw, there are just as many Americans, perhaps even more, who don't believe there is a blatant double standard. They recognize the truth.

I'll leave you with this, if the roles were reversed you would have the same problems we have only most of us would join you in your criticism
The roles are reversed when looking at both. One is a Republican and one is a Democrat. And I'm not attacking or questioning the legal system in either the Trump or Hunter Biden case. I'm claiming that neither are above the law and that both are being treated fairly and equally under the law.

You are the one that changes your opinion of the legal system based upon whether the defendant is a right-winger or a Democrat and whether the outcome benefited or hurt right-wing politics. You have always done this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
For once you are correct. Only the traditional/real Catholics.
You aren't even representative of all "traditional" Roman Catholics. I have many friends who would fall within that category and none of them exhibit the hateful angry spirit that you do towards others.

• Haha
It hasn't nothing to do with who I support or don't support. That is how you think as it relates to this issue, not me. Stop projecting.

I disagree with your assertion because there is no evidence to back up your assertion. Simple as that.

How does any of this prove that President Biden interfered in this case by encouraging "his" DOJ to cover for his son? That all of this is the work of President Biden?

It doesn't. Not even close. Just a bunch of talking points and assumptions from you that doesn't prove anything.

You still have no evidence to back up your assertion.

My assertion is that both Hunter Biden and Trump are being treated equally and fairly within our legal system. Neither one is above the law.

And I continue to stand by this assertion.

As for your complaints about the others you mentioned (January 6 insurrectionists and traitors, President Biden, Hillary Clinton, etc.), you are simply mad about these outcomes because you didn't like them politically. None of them prove though that Trump isn't being treated equally and fairly within our legal system, just as is Hunter Biden.

Well, millions of Americans believe the earth is flat and that we never walked on the moon. Some people are just going to belief nonsense, regardless of the truth.

btw, there are just as many Americans, perhaps even more, who don't believe there is a blatant double standard. They recognize the truth.

The roles are reversed when looking at both. One is a Republican and one is a Democrat. And I'm not attacking or questioning the legal system in either the Trump or Hunter Biden case. I'm claiming that neither are above the law and that both are being treated fairly and equally under the law.

You are the one that changes your opinion of the legal system based upon whether the defendant is a right-winger or a Democrat and whether the outcome benefited or hurt right-wing politics. You have always done this.
The discussion is not about Biden influencing the DOJ even though we know he did, it's about the double standards in the DOJ. Like I said you would dismiss the evidence.

The discussion is not about Biden influencing the DOJ even though we know he did, it's about the double standards in the DOJ.
Just because you don't like a legal outcome (based upon your political perspective and opinion) doesn't mean the DOJ has double standards. It just means you are a partisan who can't accept outcomes that challenge your political assumptions.

Like I said you would dismiss the evidence.
You never presented any evidence showing or proving that President Biden directly has interfered in the DOJ's investigation of his son to benefit his son. None.

When you have some, let me know.

• Haha
Just because you don't like a legal outcome (based upon your political perspective and opinion) doesn't mean the DOJ has double standards. It just means you are a partisan who can't accept outcomes that challenge your political assumptions.

You never presented any evidence showing or proving that President Biden directly has interfered in the DOJ's investigation of his son to benefit his son. None.

When you have some, let me know.
Did Joe Biden break the law or not? Was he held accountable?
Did Hillary destroy 33K e-mails, phones, electronic devices and wipe her servers clean that were under subpoena? Was it legal for Hillary to conduct government business on her own private server? Was she held accountable for her crimes?
Did Antifa and the BLM riot, loot and try to destroy a federal courthouse? Is that against the law? Were all of those people held accountable, like those involved in the January 6th idiocy?
If justice is truly blind and politics were not involved, wouldn't all of those listed above be held accountable?

I'm all for law and order but when I see a double standard I'm going to call it out. That's not partisanship that's fairness.

Break what law? What are you referencing?

Did Hillary destroy 33K e-mails, phones, electronic devices and wipe her servers clean that were under subpoena? Was it legal for Hillary to conduct government business on her own private server? Was she held accountable for her crimes?
Hillary Clinton did not break the law as it related to the emails because the necessary legal intent was not present and could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. She therefore did not commit a crime so there was nothing to hold her legally accountable for.

Did Antifa and the BLM riot, loot and try to destroy a federal courthouse? Is that against the law? Were all of those people held accountable, like those involved in the January 6th idiocy?
Is everyone that was involved and present at the Capitol on January 6 facing criminal charges and being held accountable for possibly breaking the law? Or just the ones where the legal standards can be met to charge and convict?

Now same question for the Antifa and BLM riots?

See how that works.

I'm all for law and order but when I see a double standard I'm going to call it out. That's not partisanship that's fairness.
I'm sorry, but based upon our numerous discussions on this top, I've never seen any proof that you are all for law and order.

You are for law and order when it benefits/supports the right political party/politician. You perceive law and order through political lenses. If the legal outcome is what you like politically, you celebrate it. Yet, if the legal outcome isn't what you like politically, you attack it.

This is why you could chant "lock her up" in 2016 but now accept, despair, and get all upset over the partisan claim that Democrats are destroying the legal system by politicalizing it. No "lock him up" from you now, huh?

Break what law? What are you referencing?
Joe Biden having classified documents all over the place from his time as a Senator and as VP. At no time has it ever been legal for a Senator to have classified documents in his home or other offices, same for the VP.
Hillary Clinton did not break the law as it related to the emails because the necessary legal intent was not present and could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. She therefore did not commit a crime so there was nothing to hold her legally accountable for.
18 U.S. Code § 1924

The there is the fact Hillary destroyed evidence that was under subpoena. 18 U.S. Code § 1519

Then there is the Inspector General's report. Not exactly a glowing review of the FBI or the DOJ.

Is everyone that was involved and present at the Capitol on January 6 facing criminal charges and being held accountable for possibly breaking the law? Or just the ones where the legal standards can be met to charge and convict?

Now same question for the Antifa and BLM riots?

See how that works.
Yea I see the DOJ doing everything possible to prosecute January 6th idiots. The only thing I saw with the BLM was Democrat politicians raising money to bail them out of jail when they were arrested and later most of the charges were dropped. Strange isn't it.
I'm sorry, but based upon our numerous discussions on this top, I've never seen any proof that you are all for law and order.

You are for law and order when it benefits/supports the right political party/politician. You perceive law and order through political lenses. If the legal outcome is what you like politically, you celebrate it. Yet, if the legal outcome isn't what you like politically, you attack it.

This is why you could chant "lock her up" in 2016 but now accept, despair, and get all upset over the partisan claim that Democrats are destroying the legal system by politicalizing it. No "lock him up" from you now, huh?
Biden broke the law as a sitting US Senator and VP, Hillary broke the law as the Secretary of State yet nothing was done to hold them accountable. Trump supposedly broke the law as a private citizen by some sort of accounting issue Democrats didn't like and is run through the ringer in a BS prosecution that will eventually be overturned. Not to mention the leftist controlled DOJ has spent no telling how may tens of millions of millions of dollars investigating Trump's entire life trying to find any crime they could to prosecute him for. Have they done the same to Hillary or Biden? I guarantee if a honest investigation were done into Biden and Hillary the amount of crimes uncovered would astonish people.

The double standard is obvious to anyone that is honest. What does it say about you when you say there is no double standard? Not to worry though, when the tide turns, as it always does, Democrats will find themselves in the same crosshairs they put Trump in. Then there will not be a double standard as Democrats set the new standard.

2 pesos resorts to the same tactics every single time.

So predictable.
GPR9bkfWAAAcR2p

If justice is truly blind and politics were not involved, wouldn't all of those listed above be held accountable?

“An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who’ve been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.”

That was 2021.

Perhaps you and others just believe what you want to believe and don’t think 🤔 Perhaps it wasn’t exactly Guinness Beer Brilliant! to go storm the US Capitol Building…in broad daylight…

unless something important was going on…

carry on

Reactions: my_2cents
Joe Biden having classified documents all over the place from his time as a Senator and as VP. At no time has it ever been legal for a Senator to have classified documents in his home or other offices, same for the VP.
There is no double standard here.

President Biden, a sitting President, was criminally investigated for his handling of classified documents. It wasn't ignored, it wasn't swept under the rug. A special counsel was appointed (and not one you can in anyway claim was politically bias in favor of the President) and an investigation was conducted.

That investigation determined that the evidence did not establish President Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. The legal standard was not met. We don't just charge people in this country with crimes if the legal standard is not met.

btw, if you wish to compare this to Trump's case, there are major differences, as even the special counsel noted. President Biden and his team cooperated voluntarily with the investigation and returned the documents. This was not the case with Trump. The special counsel, again, no friend of President Biden's, drew very sharp legal distinctions between President Biden's behavior and Trump's. Perhaps you should take the time to actually read the findings.

18 U.S. Code § 1924

The there is the fact Hillary destroyed evidence that was under subpoena. 18 U.S. Code § 1519
I have already responded to your issue with Clinton not being charged. Again, she was also investigated (it wasn't just ignored) and the legal standard was not met to charge her. It is that simple.

A report that concluded that the FB Director's actions and decision was not motivated by political bias. This report found no evidence of political bias or "improper considerations" that actually impacted the investigation.

You literally just cited a report that makes my case, not yours. The Inspector General's report concluded there was no political bias, as you are trying to claim. Thanks for making my point for me.

Yea I see the DOJ doing everything possible to prosecute January 6th idiots. The only thing I saw with the BLM was Democrat politicians raising money to bail them out of jail when they were arrested and later most of the charges were dropped. Strange isn't it.
Again, is everyone who was present at the Capitol and involved in the insurrection on January 6 being prosecuted? You know the answer and it is a simple answer. No. Just the ones that the legal standard to charge can be met.

Same goes with the other riots you mention.

You once again have no evidence of a double standard. All you are doing is repeating right-wing propaganda and talking points.

Biden broke the law as a sitting US Senator and VP, Hillary broke the law as the Secretary of State yet nothing was done to hold them accountable. Trump supposedly broke the law as a private citizen by some sort of accounting issue
Again, President Biden did not break the law and neither did Hillary Clinton.

You want to believe they broke the law because they are Democrats and you believe all Democrats are always guilty of breaking the law. Yet, when it is a Republican, such as Donald Trump, you can't accept that they broke the law if it is found they did. This comment I quoted is the perfect example of your political bias. The Democrats definitely broke the law while the Republican "supposedly" broke the law with a bunch of excuses that follows.

Trump actually was found guilty of breaking the law and is now a convicted felon, and you can't accept it. Why? Because of your partisan politics, because you are applying the double standard.

btw, it was much more than an accounting issue. lol, what a joke.

Not to mention the leftist controlled DOJ has spent no telling how may tens of millions of millions of dollars investigating Trump's entire life trying to find any crime they could to prosecute him for. Have they done the same to Hillary or Biden?
Yes, absolutely.

I guess you have forgotten all the investigations of Hillary Clinton that occurred. I guess you have forgotten all the investigations of Bill Clinton that occurred when he was President. President Biden has been investigated. Millions of dollars has also been spent investigating Democrats!

Again, there is no double standard.

I guarantee if a honest investigation were done into Biden and Hillary the amount of crimes uncovered would astonish people.
And honest investigation was completed for both. Just because you don't like the outcome, doesn't mean the investigation wasn't honest.

The double standard is obvious to anyone that is honest.
The double standard is only invented by those engaged in partisan politics. Many honest people know there is no double standard.

I'm sorry you want to apply a double standard and only charge Democrats with crimes while allowing Republicans to be above the law. Your threat that you hope this occurs if Trump is elected in November is even more reason why Americans should vote against Trump once again in November.

Perhaps you and others just believe what you want to believe and don’t think 🤔
As you know, many of these cultists on here just believe what they are told to believe and don't think. They also don't take the time to research the propaganda they are fed, they just repeat it.

Then when someone like you easily exposes their false claims, they attack you personally.

They never learn. They just double down and repeat the same cycle.

There is no double standard here.

President Biden, a sitting President, was criminally investigated for his handling of classified documents. It wasn't ignored, it wasn't swept under the rug. A special counsel was appointed (and not one you can in anyway claim was politically bias in favor of the President) and an investigation was conducted.

That investigation determined that the evidence did not establish President Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. The legal standard was not met. We don't just charge people in this country with crimes if the legal standard is not met.

btw, if you wish to compare this to Trump's case, there are major differences, as even the special counsel noted. President Biden and his team cooperated voluntarily with the investigation and returned the documents. This was not the case with Trump. The special counsel, again, no friend of President Biden's, drew very sharp legal distinctions between President Biden's behavior and Trump's. Perhaps you should take the time to actually read the findings.

I have already responded to your issue with Clinton not being charged. Again, she was also investigated (it wasn't just ignored) and the legal standard was not met to charge her. It is that simple.

A report that concluded that the FB Director's actions and decision was not motivated by political bias. This report found no evidence of political bias or "improper considerations" that actually impacted the investigation.

You literally just cited a report that makes my case, not yours. The Inspector General's report concluded there was no political bias, as you are trying to claim. Thanks for making my point for me.

Again, is everyone who was present at the Capitol and involved in the insurrection on January 6 being prosecuted? You know the answer and it is a simple answer. No. Just the ones that the legal standard to charge can be met.

Same goes with the other riots you mention.

You once again have no evidence of a double standard. All you are doing is repeating right-wing propaganda and talking points.

Again, President Biden did not break the law and neither did Hillary Clinton.

You want to believe they broke the law because they are Democrats and you believe all Democrats are always guilty of breaking the law. Yet, when it is a Republican, such as Donald Trump, you can't accept that they broke the law if it is found they did. This comment I quoted is the perfect example of your political bias. The Democrats definitely broke the law while the Republican "supposedly" broke the law with a bunch of excuses that follows.

Trump actually was found guilty of breaking the law and is now a convicted felon, and you can't accept it. Why? Because of your partisan politics, because you are applying the double standard.

btw, it was much more than an accounting issue. lol, what a joke.

Yes, absolutely.

I guess you have forgotten all the investigations of Hillary Clinton that occurred. I guess you have forgotten all the investigations of Bill Clinton that occurred when he was President. President Biden has been investigated. Millions of dollars has also been spent investigating Democrats!

Again, there is no double standard.

And honest investigation was completed for both. Just because you don't like the outcome, doesn't mean the investigation wasn't honest.

The double standard is only invented by those engaged in partisan politics. Many honest people know there is no double standard.

I'm sorry you want to apply a double standard and only charge Democrats with crimes while allowing Republicans to be above the law. Your threat that you hope this occurs if Trump is elected in November is even more reason why Americans should vote against Trump once again in November.
Typical. SMFH

If Trump's conviction is not overturned on appeal, will you finally admit the process was fair and that Trump broke the law? Will you finally admit that he is a criminal?
Nope, the New York Justice System is as corrupt as they come and I don't trust Roberts to take up the case. Now if the SCOTUS does take up the case and rules the process was Constitutional and the conviction is upheld I will. If it is overturned what will you do? Ignore it and act like you never defended the unconstitutional actions of Democrats?

Reactions: AC2020
Of course not. And why? Because you cannot bring yourself to admit that your dear leader is guilty of committing any crime. He just can't be a criminal in your view. He is just some poor soul being persecuted unfairly by all those evil Democrats lol!

It is all about partisan politics for you. And you will be wrong over and over and over again, but still double down and defend Trump.

That's is a cult of personality and you apparently are locked in, sadly.

the New York Justice System is as corrupt as they come and I don't trust Roberts to take up the case. Now if the SCOTUS does take up the case
The New York justice system is not "corrupt." Trump is corrupt. When you finally realize this, you will save yourself a lot of disappointment.

And why in the world would the Supreme Court take up this case? Talk about something out of the ordinary and a major deviation for the Supreme Court! What legal issue is going to be raised about a state-level prosecution over falsified business records that would justify the Supreme Court deviating from its normal practices in such a way?

If it is overturned what will you do? Ignore it and act like you never defended the unconstitutional actions of Democrats?
It isn't going to be overturned.

But if it is, I won't ignore it and I will read the legal reasoning for it being overturned.

Of course not. And why? Because you cannot bring yourself to admit that your dear leader is guilty of committing any crime. He just can't be a criminal in your view. He is just some poor soul being persecuted unfairly by all those evil Democrats lol!

It is all about partisan politics for you. And you will be wrong over and over and over again, but still double down and defend Trump.

That's is a cult of personality and you apparently are locked in, sadly.

The New York justice system is not "corrupt." Trump is corrupt. When you finally realize this, you will save yourself a lot of disappointment.

And why in the world would the Supreme Court take up this case? Talk about something out of the ordinary and a major deviation for the Supreme Court! What legal issue is going to be raised about a state-level prosecution over falsified business records that would justify the Supreme Court deviating from its normal practices in such a way?

It isn't going to be overturned.

But if it is, I won't ignore it and I will read the legal reasoning for it being overturned.
If Trump is corrupt as you think he is why was it Democrats had to come up with a unprecedented legal theory to get him in court with the entire federal government trying to get him? Seems to me if Trump is as corrupt as you think, it would have been easy to get him in court and convict him on all kinds of corruption. Instead what we see is Democrats changing laws in order to prosecute him with unprecedented legal theories. Strange.

No you gave me your truth which is about as far from the truth as it comes.
No, I gave you the truth.

For example, you don't see me defending Hunter Biden and claiming he is innocent and being unfairly treated because he is a Democrat, etc. do you? And if Hunter Biden is found guilty, you won't see me questioning the verdict either.

Unlike you, I am not placing partisan politics above my commitment to law and order. I don't attack our Constitution, our legal system, and the rule of law just to defend some politician (or other person) I don't politically agree with. That is what you do.

If Trump is corrupt as you think he is why was it Democrats had to come up with a unprecedented legal theory to get him in court with the entire federal government trying to get him?
What unprecedented legal theory are you claiming "Democrats" had to "come up with?" Please cite this legal theory and give evidence that it was Democrats who came up with it.

Keep in mind too, Trump is facing numerous criminal charges, both state and federally.

Also, do you have an answer to this question . . . .
What legal issue is going to be raised about a state-level prosecution over falsified business records that would justify the Supreme Court deviating from its normal practices in such a way?

No, I gave you the truth.

For example, you don't see me defending Hunter Biden and claiming he is innocent and being unfairly treated because he is a Democrat, etc. do you? And if Hunter Biden is found guilty, you won't see me questioning the verdict either.

Unlike you, I am not placing partisan politics above my commitment to law and order. I don't attack our Constitution, our legal system, and the rule of law just to defend some politician (or other person) I don't politically agree with. That is what you do.
LMAO, I would certainly hope not considering the evidence is open and shut proving guilt. I highly doubt he's convicted even with the evidence proving his guilt.

LMAO, I would certainly hope not considering the evidence is open and shut proving guilt.
So was the case against Trump in NYC, but that didn't stop you from defending Trump and attacking everyone else as being corrupt. And it doesn't stop you now from still defending Trump and attacking the system after Trump was convicted.

Again, I am not like you. I am not placing partisan politics above my commitment to law and order. I don't attack our Constitution, our legal system, and the rule of law just to defend some politician (or other person) I don't politically agree with. That is what you do.

I highly doubt he's convicted even with the evidence proving his guilt.
And if he is not convicted, you will be the first person on her attacking the system again. Because it wasn't the outcome politically you want. Yet, if he is convicted, it will be a different story from you.

So was the case against Trump in NYC, but that didn't stop you from defending Trump and attacking everyone else as being corrupt. And it doesn't stop you now from still defending Trump and attacking the system after Trump was convicted.

Again, I am not like you. I am not placing partisan politics above my commitment to law and order. I don't attack our Constitution, our legal system, and the rule of law just to defend some politician (or other person) I don't politically agree with. That is what you do.

And if he is not convicted, you will be the first person on her attacking the system again. Because it wasn't the outcome politically you want. Yet, if he is convicted, it will be a different story from you.
If the case against Trump was open and shut why did the DOJ not prosecute Trump? Hmmm

You are so committed to law and order you ignore the open and shut guilt of Biden and Hillary. LMAO

“An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who’ve been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.”

That was 2021.

Perhaps you and others just believe what you want to believe and don’t think 🤔 Perhaps it wasn’t exactly Guinness Beer Brilliant! to go storm the US Capitol Building…in broad daylight…

unless something important was going on…

carry on
Change that diaper. 😁

If the case against Trump was open and shut why did the DOJ not prosecute Trump? Hmmm
There is a very simple explanation for why the DOJ chose not to prosecute Trump, and it has nothing to do with whether the DOJ thought the case was open and shut. Do you even know what this simple explanation is?

You are so committed to law and order you ignore the open and shut guilt of Biden and Hillary. LMAO
There is no open and shut guilt regarding President Biden and Hillary Clinton. The legal standard to charge both was not met. And the legal reasoning for this is sound and backed up by the evidence.

You believe it is open and shut because of your political biases. But we don't charge people in this country based on your political biases.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
LMAO, I would certainly hope not considering the evidence is open and shut proving guilt. I highly doubt he's convicted even with the evidence proving his guilt.
As the person on this board who has crossed swords with @my_2cents more than any other, Bearcat, it pains me to tell you he has cleaned your clock on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT