ADVERTISEMENT

Not working out according to plan: Trump starting to run away from Biden

It's real simple, did Hur say this in his report or not? I'm sorry Catlin is not reporting on this for you to believe it. She's to busy pushing Hamas propaganda to bother with it so we will have to rely on other journalist and verify it ourselves.

Page 6 of the Hur report. It's online if you would like to verify what is being reported.
Copy and pasted from the report.
We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Eiden would likely present himselfto a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning,elderly man with a poor memory.

Admit it, you only read reports on the report.

Reactions: my_2cents
It's real simple, did Hur say this in his report or not? I'm sorry Catlin is not reporting on this for you to believe it. She's to busy pushing Hamas propaganda to bother with it so we will have to rely on other journalist and verify it ourselves.

Page 6 of the Hur report. It's online if you would like to verify what is being reported.
Copy and pasted from the report.
We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Eiden would likely present himselfto a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning,elderly man with a poor memory.

I can see Hollywood making a movie about Biden titled Limited Recall.

Did Hur say that in the report or not?

Hmmm, why yes he did
In opting not to bring charges, Hur, who was appointed by former President Trump to serve as U.S. attorney for the District of Maryland in 2017, cited the shortage of evidence, but also how Biden would present himself to a jury.

“We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” Hur wrote.

“Based on our direct interactions with and observations of him, he is someone for whom many jurors will want to identify reasonable doubt. It would be difficult to convince a jury that they should convict him — by then a former president well into his eighties — of a serious felony that requires a mental state of willfulness.”
Returning to the question I asked yesterday that you have yet to answer . . . .

Can you please cite the specific findings of the legal investigation concerning this element from the special counsel report? Again, I am not asking for your own opinion or a synopsis. My question is very specific and entails you actually read the report and not a news article.

Oh and the shortage of evidence? What shortage, the documents Biden should have never had found in Biden's garage, offices and other non secured locations? LMAO indefensible.
We've already established that simply having the documents in a non-secured location doesn't mean one is guilty of breaking the law or should automatically be charged. How many times must you be shown this for you to comprehend it?

I am speaking specifically about the evidence related to element of the crime that could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Not evidence related to other elements of the crime.

Returning to the question I asked yesterday that you have yet to answer . . . .

Can you please cite the specific findings of the legal investigation concerning this element from the special counsel report? Again, I am not asking for your own opinion or a synopsis. My question is very specific and entails you actually read the report and not a news article.

We've already established that simply having the documents in a non-secured location doesn't mean one is guilty of breaking the law or should automatically be charged. How many times must you be shown this for you to comprehend it?

I am speaking specifically about the evidence related to element of the crime that could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Not evidence related to other elements of the crime.
LMAO Biden broke the law and is not being held accountable, it's that simple. You can legally twist what ever you want but it will not change that simple fact,

LMAO Biden broke the law and is not being held accountable, it's that simple. You can legally twist what ever you want but it will not change that simple fact,
I am not "legally" twisting anything. I am asking you to cite the specific findings from the legal investigation, and you can't. You won't. And we both know why.

I even quoted from the Google source you found and quoted from. I used your own source lol!

President Biden did not break the law. All of the elements of the crime could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. There is nothing to hold him accountable for legally.

It is rather sad that you just can't accept the truth and move on. I understand you don't like President Biden politically, but that doesn't mean you have to ignore the law and/or attack our legal system. It just makes you look foolish.

I am not "legally" twisting anything. I am asking you to cite the specific findings from the legal investigation, and you can't. You won't. And we both know why.

I even quoted from the Google source you found and quoted from. I used your own source lol!

President Biden did not break the law. All of the elements of the crime could not be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. There is nothing to hold him accountable for legally.

It is rather sad that you just can't accept the truth and move on. I understand you don't like President Biden politically, but that doesn't mean you have to ignore the law and/or attack our legal system. It just makes you look foolish.

Fact, Biden had classified documents in his possession in numerous locations. He also shared some of those documents with his Ghost writer. You don't share/show classified documents you are not supposed to have unless you "knowingly" removed those documents from secure sites.
Title 18 U.S.C. 1924 makes it a federal crime to knowingly remove classified documents or materials from their designated locations without authorization or retain them in an unauthorized area.

You can spin it anyway you want but Biden broke the law, Hillary broke the law and neither faced even a slap on the wrist. Compare that to how the DOJ has gone after Trump? Not only were the investigations substantially more aggressive, bordering if not completely unconstitutional and definitely unprecedented they have run him through the ringer in court. Trump had every legal right to possess those documents, Biden didn't.

Reactions: AC2020
Fact, Biden had classified documents in his possession in numerous locations.
True.

But this alone doesn't mean he broke the law. This alone doesn't make him guilty of a crime.

How many times must you be told this? Seriously man, you are chasing your tail right now.

You don't share/show classified documents you are not supposed to have unless you "knowingly" removed those documents from secure sites.
Incorrect.

Again, can you please cite the specific findings of the legal investigation concerning this element from the special counsel report?

You can spin it anyway you want but Biden broke the law, Hillary broke the law and neither faced even a slap on the wrist.
No one is spinning right now except you. You are spinning around and around and just looking plain foolish.

Neither President Biden or Hillary Clinton broke the law. There was legal investigations of both, the legal process played out, and it was determined legally that they did not break the law. Period.

Compare that to how the DOJ has gone after Trump? Not only were the investigations substantially more aggressive, bordering if not completely unconstitutional and definitely unprecedented they have run him through the ringer in court.
Trump was legally investigated as well (just like President Biden, Hillary Clinton, and Hunter Biden). In the case of Trump, the standard to charge him for many crimes was met. Standard met to charge Hunter Biden too. And in his first trial, Trump was found guilty by a jury. We now know that Trump broke the law.

It is all the same process for everyone. No one is being treated any differently. Trump's investigations were not more aggressive (were you just MIA when Clinton was being investigated? Talk about being put through the ringer lol!). They were not unconstitutional and no more unprecedented than the other investigations.

Trump had every legal right to possess those documents, Biden didn't.
Of course lol. Trump is always innocent, does no wrong. Trump's actions are always justifiable. Not President Biden though. He is always guilty, always wrong, etc. Poor poor mistreated Trump. Everyone else is lying about him. Everyone is out to get Trump. He is such a victim. Not President Biden though. Let one person say one bad thing about him, and you will believe it.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seriously man, why are you so far up Trump's a**? You think you are ever going to be able to find your way back out?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT