ADVERTISEMENT

Not that it's anyone's business, but this is why I should have an AR-15.....

Something is off about this story. There is definitely more to it.

What I don't get is why the people are just hanging outside their house at 4am with the rifle and then the masked guys show up and start shooting. Drug deal gone bad? Or known drugs at house?

Something is off about this story. There is definitely more to it.

What I don't get is why the people are just hanging outside their house at 4am with the rifle and then the masked guys show up and start shooting. Drug deal gone bad? Or known drugs at house?
Where are you seeing/hearing that this happened at 4 am or involved a rifle?

Reactions: iasooner1
"Three little teens?

Right, three little teens that'll kill you for your Keurig coffee machine.

Commit adult crimes, get adult repercussions and consequences.

"That's not how it’s supposed to go. I understand one shot to stop the people, the victims or whatever, but aggressively to shoot these little teens, that's overkill. That's too much to handle,” said an unidentified male, who was reportedly related to one of the teens who died.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Uh, this guy has watched too many movies. You empty the clip.

"That's not how it’s supposed to go. I understand one shot to stop the people, the victims or whatever, but aggressively to shoot these little teens, that's overkill. That's too much to handle,” said an unidentified male, who was reportedly related to one of the teens who died.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

That is one of the dumbest things Ive ever read.

Well, wherefore but had the teens not showed up to the residence wearing masks and firing a weapon, they wouldn't have been aggressively shot. That's not "overkill." That's effectively engaging and neutralizing the threat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT