ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Deep State Haley wins DC primary

What do you two have against Nikki Haley? There’s not an American politician alive that is more gung ho for the genocide in Gaza. I’d think she would be your preferred candidate.
If peace were your goal you would be calling for Hamas to surrender yet you refuse. I suspect if the positions were reversed and Israel was getting it's ass kicked you would be cheering each and every Israeli death.

If peace were your goal you would be calling for Hamas to surrender yet you refuse. I suspect if the positions were reversed and Israel was getting it's ass kicked you would be cheering each and every Israeli death.
Forget what I would cheer, this is about Nikki loving genocide at least as much as you. Even more than Donald Trump! Nikki’s your girl!

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I guess you will just have to accept I do not support Haley.
Come now, Bearcat, be honest with us. If AIPAC were holding a giant pro-genocide rally in or near your hometown and Nikki was scheduled to be the keynote speaker you'd be there with all the other fanatics fist pumping and shouting "Kill them all! Kill all the Palestinians!" in unison with the rest of them as Ms. Haley prompted the cheer.

Come now, Bearcat, be honest with us. If AIPAC were holding a giant pro-genocide rally in or near your hometown and Nikki was scheduled to be the keynote speaker you'd be there with all the other fanatics fist pumping and shouting "Kill them all! Kill all the Palestinians!" in unison with the rest of them as Ms. Haley prompted the cheer.

He is being honest. You're the one shoveling Monday horseshit!

This board needs Hamas Dan.
Of all the posters on this board I figure you're the most pasionate follower of Nikki Haley. She's the American female version of John Bolton, can't get emough murder and mayhem. That sounds like it's right up your alley!

Of all the posters on this board I figure you're the most pasionate follower of Nikki Haley. She's the American female version of John Bolton, can't get emough murder and mayhem. That sounds like it's right up your alley!
Nikki hiking that skirt up is right up my alley Dan. I'd clean all the chalk off a pool table with that gal. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: DCandtheUTBand

Democrat corrupt evil lawyer Mark Elias verifies what most people that pay attention know, Trump can not receive a fair trial in Washington DC. All but guarantees a change of venue or the all but certain preordained guilty verdict is overturned on appeal. Thanks Mark.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT