ADVERTISEMENT

Night 2 of the 2nd Dem Debate

OSU_Orlando

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2014
I’m working from home today and about to head to the store and stock up on some beer. Last time it was only a 6 pack so I’m stepping up my game for the mess that tonight will be.

Predictions:
Biden and Harris actually fight. A telenovela breaks out starring Castro and Booker. Yang continues being the most interesting and outside the box thinker of the entire group. Tulsi going to look fineeeeeee in a pants suit.

Reactions: CBradSmith
If Kamala is predetermined by the powers, then I'd expect others on stage to dogpile Biden.

I would just like to say i cancelled all tv services and only have books and computers and while rough at first... highly recommended until football season.

You'll be able to tell who the powers want by who gets the most questions or the longest time to answer and for rebuttal.

I’m thinking the Dem presidential candidates, after all voting etc is finished, will be:

Kamala (Pres)

Butt Boy (VP)

#The-Oligarchs-Wet-Dream-Team

Reactions: BIGOSUFAN
My prediction is Kamala tries to attack Biden but looks more like a bitch than anything. Biden stumbles, makes a couple of gaffs and generally acts like sleepy joe. Booker may break down in tears, Castro will pander to illegals and the others will say goodbye to their Presidential ambitions.

Reactions: CBradSmith
This says it all; most don't give a flying f*k about the so-called debates:

"The cable news network faced formidable competition from ABC's "The Bachelorette," which aired its finale on Tuesday night. NBC also offered up a new episode of "America's Got Talent," which has rated well over the years since its start in 2006."

This says it all; most don't give a flying f*k about the so-called debates:

"The cable news network faced formidable competition from ABC's "The Bachelorette," which aired its finale on Tuesday night. NBC also offered up a new episode of "America's Got Talent," which has rated well over the years since its start in 2006."
CNN would be ecstatic if they could beat Nickelodeon on a regular basis.
They're bad, just bad.

Prediction for the teams trying to make the playoffs: Warren and Feel-The-Bern go after each other for that wild card spot.

Well they were competing with The Bachelorette...
I would say that America loves trash reality tv but our state of politics is pretty close to that now.

I will say that it’s stupid to schedule a debate on a night where you know you won’t have the biggest draw. It’s like them scheduling a debate on Super Bowl Sunday for men

I would say that America loves trash reality tv but our state of politics is pretty close to that now.

I will say that it’s stupid to schedule a debate on a night where you know you won’t have the biggest draw. It’s like them scheduling a debate on Super Bowl Sunday for men
Very true. We are talking CNN though. They think people actually watch CNN these days.

May tune in for this one, Biden said recently he would not be as nice as he was last time. May be some fireworks worth watching.
I wonder how many times Trump will be called a Racist tonight?

Reactions: iasooner1
I think tonight is going to be juicy. We get to see if Biden is truly up for the fight. Just in the handshakes you can feel the animosity that Booker has built up for Biden and the fake smile from Harris as they both walked up to Joe.

Let the games...begin!

Senator Bennet, yawn...why are you here?

"Kids belong in classrooms, not cages" Dude just stop

Booker getting shut down by hecklers. Have no idea what they were saying... anyone catch that?

Healthcare, score for Biden.

Harris admits her plan is medicare for all.

Biden hitting on the middle class tax hikes, $3 trillion dollar a year costs (at the low end), and that it would get rid of private and employer provided plans.

Harris tried to go after the emotional appeal about those not being covered by insurance, Biden basically saying it would bankrupt the country.

Harris's nasal speaking will prevent her election. You can quote me on that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT