ADVERTISEMENT

Netanyahu speaking to Congress

J23 - a day that will live in infamy.

Very insurrectiony.

This is worse than when Memaw and Papaw took a polite, leasurely stroll inside of the velvet ropes in the capital on J6.

Someone remind me, what did our federal government do to them?

Last edited:
Dan getting a woody
@Ponca Dan + @LAY THE WOODY ????

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
There are a lot of "wrongs" in this situation. It's disgusting to see pro-Hamas people out in plain sight. There needs to be more investigation into any foreign sponsorship of protests since Hamas is a designated terrorist organization. Half the people out there don't even know what they are really protesting.

The attack on Israel by Hamas was evil and inhuman. The acts of terror, rape, and violence are among the worst ever seen. Israel has a right to defend itself. The "objective" of totally destroying Hamas is and was never possible. He didn't even suggest it today in the speech. That said, no amount of bombs with collateral damage will win the war. Bibi has used this war to extend his political life which extends the amount of time before he faces up to pending criminal charges. He continued to OK the funding of Hamas via Qatar because he was comfortable with Hamas. He knows there will never be a Palestinian state with Hamas. He could have choked Hamas out financially a long time ago and didn't.

Let's not act like it's un American not to stand with a foreign leader. You can stand with Israel and not a corrupt politician. He's horribly unpopular with people who actually live in Israel so come off of it.

In summation…

“Protesters” burned 3 American flags and spray painted “hamas in coming” on a statue

Wow. This is the left in todays America
This a very dangerous game that the left is playing. Do not underestimate the power of symboligy. With this the US government is saying we are willing to seed our territory without a fight. The protesters will be emboldened.

Just in time for the DNC convention.

Hamas Dan and people like him are responsible for such things by spreading the Terrorist Propaganda. Useful idiots for Hamas.

If @Ponca Dan replies, it'll read something like this....

I’m an individualist not a collectivist. I refuse to condemn individuals who have the unfortunate circumstance of being associated with the over 23,000 violent protestors you despise, but have shown none of the tendencies that have caused you to despise them. Hate the 23,000 who vandalized treasured Washington DC memorials and burned American flags, but do not hate the ones that didn’t even know you were there. Arrest the war criminal Netanyahu.

Last edited:
If @Ponca Dan replies, it'll read something like this....

I’m an individualist not a collectivist. I refuse to condemn individuals who have the unfortunate circumstance of being associated with the over 23,000 violent protestors you despise, but have shown none of the tendencies that have caused you to despise them. Hate the 23,000 who vandalized treasured Washington DC memorials and burned American flags, but do not hate the ones that didn’t even know you were there. Arrest the war criminal Netanyahu.
Arrest the war criminal Netanyahu.

I have a cure. Go live in Dearborn for a year.
I have a question. Because of your experience in Dearborn where you got beat up by four thugs is your hatred specific to Palestinians or does it spread to all Muslims?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT