ADVERTISEMENT

Netanyahu speaking to Congress

Okay, ask the question and I’ll answer.
Okay, I went back and reread the entire post. The only question asked of me came in comment 25, in which I was asked to comment on the speech and the protest. I did not watch the speech. I assume it was standard Netanyahu boilerplate: what Hamas did on Oct 7 gives us moral permission to defend ourselves by eradicating all Palestinians. and anyone who criticizes Israel for defending itself is an anti-Semite that should not be listened to. If there was more to it than that please enlighten me. I did not see the protests. Based on the reporting shared on this thread it was asserted that the protests were not about Israel's genocide, but rather were violently pro-Hamas. I question the accuracy of those reports. Is that the question you wanted me to answer? I answered it. Now it's your turn: is your hatred directed only toward Palestinians or does it include all Muslims? (By the way, not all Palestinians are Muslims. But I'm sure you already know that.)

Caitlyn didn’t tell you what to think yet?
Like I said I missed the speech, but since you asked here’s what Caitlin thinks of the speech, assuming, of course, you’ll read it.

Okay, I went back and reread the entire post. The only question asked of me came in comment 25, in which I was asked to comment on the speech and the protest. I did not watch the speech. I assume it was standard Netanyahu boilerplate: what Hamas did on Oct 7 gives us moral permission to defend ourselves by eradicating all Palestinians. and anyone who criticizes Israel for defending itself is an anti-Semite that should not be listened to. If there was more to it than that please enlighten me. I did not see the protests. Based on the reporting shared on this thread it was asserted that the protests were not about Israel's genocide, but rather were violently pro-Hamas. I question the accuracy of those reports. Is that the question you wanted me to answer? I answered it. Now it's your turn: is your hatred directed only toward Palestinians or does it include all Muslims? (By the way, not all Palestinians are Muslims. But I'm sure you already know that.)
So now without listening to one word you have formed an opinion as to content, you now spew propaganda because you have been so brainwashed, you can no longer listen to content or debate from an opposing opinion. Benji has your ilk identified well, you are the useful idiots of Iran, that is exactly who you are now.

You are now the definition of a blind follower of Hamas propaganda that is funded by Iran. You would have been better off IMO to just say I hate the man and can't listen too him, than to say I don't need to listen because I already know what he was going to say.

He had some talking points that was very important to the global issues at hand and the security of the US and stability within the region. Things conservatives have been talking about long before the attack, something Trump had under control while he was in office. FACT.

No one needs to try to enlighten a lazy, narcistic, closed, brainwashed mind that meets the definition of insanity by trying to change opinions on this board multiple times a day when that is an impossible task at this point and you waste your time on this board instead of actually doing something meaningful for your cause.

If you were truly that passionate, you would have been in Washington DC with the protesters, supporting Hamas, burning flags and being with those you feel are being subjected to war crimes. It is your morale responsibility to do so if you feel that strongly about it. Otherwise you are all hat no cattle as they say.

Instead, you post from the comfort of your home, hiding behind a computer, thinking some how you are making a difference. This so called movement you support is not about the movement for you, it is about this narcistic need you have to post on this board to hear yourself talk ad nauseam thinking somehow you are more enlightened and morally superior. All about your arrogant self: I did not watch, your job to tell me what I don't already know. Narcistic passive aggressive behavior.

Like I said I missed the speech, but since you asked here’s what Caitlin thinks of the speech, assuming, of course, you’ll read it.

Did she post my horoscope?

Now it's your turn: is your hatred directed only toward Palestinians or does it include all Muslims? (By the way, not all Palestinians are Muslims. But I'm sure you already know that.)

Anyone who wants me dead, who wants death to America, death to the Jewish people - are my enemies. That describes islam. I work with these people and we get along from a business and work standpoint. Out in public life with their friends, they become something very different.

Thank you for chicken-shit answering the question asked of you. It just solidifies whose side you are on… my enemy.

Did she post my horoscope?
I read enough to know it is classical leftist race baiting, stopped reading. That gig is up, conservatives are not falling in to that trap anymore. We don't care if your feelings are hurt over your ideology. Common sense and common sense policies are needed to remove the insanity.

Anyone who wants me dead, who wants death to America, death to the Jewish people - are my enemies. That describes islam. I work with these people and we get along from a business and work standpoint. Out in public life with their friends, they become something very different.

Thank you for chicken-shit answering the question asked of you. It just solidifies whose side you are on… my enemy.
Just so I understand you fully, it is your belief that all Muslims want you dead, want death to America, death to all Jewish people. Is that correct? I wonder: does that include Bearcat's step father? Does that include @aliabedi, who has family in America, and has never once articulated anything remotely like that? As for my being on the side of your enemy, you may be right; I do not ascribe to the notion that all Muslims want us dead, all Muslim hate America and all Muslim want all Jews dead. If that describes your enemy, then, yes, I reluctantly agree I'm on the side of your enemy.

Last edited:
Make It Rain Money GIF by Tim and Eric

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT