ADVERTISEMENT

NCAAs 2022

Suriano should have been hit with another stalling call at the end. 2nd national title for him because of refs not calling ehatbthey should.
I just wish they would be consistent with it.. he was obviously running and they didn't call it.

Suriano should have been hit with another stalling call at the end. 2nd national title for him because of refs not calling what they should.
If Princeton was only Iowa or Penn St he would have got it.

I’ve never hated Penn St more than I do now. I’m so sick of them winning. I hope our coaches as 10x more sick and frustrated as we are and have a damn good plan on how to change that. Penn st wins and just plugs their program on national tv for all recruits to see. It’s hard to compete with man

I’ve never hated Penn St more than I do now. I’m so sick of them winning. I hope our coaches as 10x more sick and frustrated as we are and have a damn good plan on how to change that. Penn st wins and just plugs their program on national tv for all recruits to see. It’s hard to compete with man
Their program is just a machine currently. As long as Cael is there, they will win 50-80%+ of the team national titles.

Reactions: NittanyChris
And this is now, officially, the worst season in OSU wrestling history.
2009 16th 34pts
2018 13th 37.5pts
2022 14th 38.5pts

I'm just sayin' and if your talking points we won 18 national chanpionships before we scored more than 38.5 points.

Last edited:
if fix doesn’t get a slide by or inside trip he he doesn’t get an offensive td. He never tries anything else on good wrestlers.
Love it or hate it, that’s low risk freestyle wrestling and Daton’s very good at it. RBY is a very special wrestler (as is Daton). One’s elite on the international scene the other’s elite on the NCAA scene.

Last edited:
Agreed but I'm a little surprised at Cormier plugging away as well. Come on man, it should be loyalty over integrity any day.
Cormier is a a$$ to anyone who can't help him in some way. His on camera personality is completely different from what he is like in real life.

Why? 3x finalist and world medalist. RBY is better.
I know you're right, but he's also lost four times now in championship matches. To get that close to greatness and come up short must be painful.

2009 16th 34pts
2018 13th 37.5pts
2022 14th 38.5pts

I'm just sayin' and if your talking points we won 18 national chanpionships before we scored more than 38.5 points.
Interesting. You are correct. IDK why, but this feels like the worst year ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT