ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Stolen Valor

lol, this thread hasn't aged well at all.

You guys (mainly @tlwwake) are throwing everything at the wall trying to see if anything sticks. And nothing has so far. Just repeating the same old lies and misinformation that right-wingers threw at Walz in 2018.

Poor @tlwwake, he is struggling hard right now. I'm starting to wonder if he is even going to make it to November.🤣🤣

lol, this post hasn't aged well at all.

And they just keep following their propagandists instead of thinking for themselves. Even when clearly it isn't working out for them.

It is both hilarious and sad.
Just round up yer frat brothers, load up on the lube and ride that spank train for the month long kumala/Tampon Tim tour. Would do you some good, just like the good ol days. 👍

You tell me.

Did Walz ever claim he served a tour in Iraq?
The fact you are backing this duo speaks volumes and I feel for you and your family in a big way.
And they just keep following their propagandists instead of thinking for themselves. Even when clearly it isn't working out for them.

It is both hilarious and sad.
Pot meet kettle. I think most on the right think for themselves. There is a cult for damn sure and you are exhibit A. Your ticket is a trainwreck. Only reason it isn’t over is Trump is running.

I have been trying to hold off on criticism of Tampon Tim when it came to his military record. At this point as a veteran of the Iraq War, I am ashamed of this dude. I get embellishment but he has gone past that and his troops are throwing him under the bus. Say what you want about stolen valor, but losing the trust of your troops and thinking you are qualified to lead this country is just flat out insane. Anyone who supports this man in a leadership position in the government needs thier head examined. You can't lead your unit then you can't lead the executive branch period.

I have been trying to hold off on criticism of Tampon Tim when it came to his military record. At this point as a veteran of the Iraq War, I am ashamed of this dude. I get embellishment but he has gone past that and his troops are throwing him under the bus. Say what you want about stolen valor, but losing the trust of your troops and thinking you are qualified to lead this country is just flat out insane. Anyone who supports this man in a leadership position in the government needs thier head examined. You can't lead your unit then you can't lead the executive branch period.

Yawn 🥱

carry on

What a loser weirdo pos. Who vetted that turd?

images

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT