ADVERTISEMENT

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

oberebo

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2005
Shawnee,OK
May the true spirit of Christmas reside in you. Rejoice in the Lord and thank him for his many blessings,,one of which is being a Cowboy wrestling fan! I am sorry for offending anyone this year and in the spirit of the season I welcome Micco back into the family for the next two days anyway.
One week from today Mr. Earl and I will be travelling to Chattanooga. I hope many of you will be there and that we will start the new year off with a bang!!!

May the true spirit of Christmas reside in you. Rejoice in the Lord and thank him for his many blessings,,one of which is being a Cowboy wrestling fan! I am sorry for offending anyone this year and in the spirit of the season I welcome Micco back into the family for the next two days anyway.
One week from today Mr. Earl and I will be travelling to Chattanooga. I hope many of you will be there and that we will start the new year off with a bang!!!
Merry Christmas to all! That is very generous of you Obe!!

Merry Christmas to my OSU wrestling friends and all wrestling fans!!

Enjoy the time with family and friends.

CYA in January when I make my every other year Southern trip.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT