ADVERTISEMENT

mask vs no mask

Yep. As did Dr. Dart.

I watched GMA this morning. They reported that Dr Dart had stated that there is a Covid spike in OK and they are attributing that primarily to the Trump rally and to protests. Seems obvious today. Seemed obvious prior to the rally and protests.
But they aren’t asking people if they attended protests. Wouldn’t that seem like pertinent info to gather for your tracing procedures.

President Donald Trump's campaign rally in late June, as well as the accompanying counterprotests, likely contributed to the area's recent spike in coronavirus cases, Tulsa City-County Health Department Director Dr. Bruce Dart said Wednesday.

"In the past few days, we've seen almost 500 new cases, and we had several large events just over two weeks ago, so I guess we just connect the dots," Dart said at a press conference.
Still alive and no symptoms.

I would be more worried about protests and protestors who shout and are even closer than people at the trump rally. It just so happens they are both at the same time. To point at one and not the other is sheer lunacy and speaks to the credibility of a certain doctor Dart. But hey...trump bad...so....

Still alive and no symptoms.

I would be more worried about protests and protestors who shout and are even closer than people at the trump rally. It just so happens they are both at the same time. To point at one and not the other is sheer lunacy and speaks to the credibility of a certain doctor Dart. But hey...trump bad...so....

He pointed out both.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
President Donald Trump's campaign rally in late June, as well as the accompanying counterprotests, likely contributed to the area's recent spike in coronavirus cases, Tulsa City-County Health Department Director Dr. Bruce Dart said Wednesday.

"In the past few days, we've seen almost 500 new cases, and we had several large events just over two weeks ago, so I guess we just connect the dots," Dart said at a press conference.
WTF? I thought no one was at the Trump rally?

I've noticed in Dallas the moron county judge has quietly slipped in allowing "face coverings or masks" to include things other than masks. I suspect they are finding masks are spreading the virus since few change masks or disinfects them but wear them all over and move the virus from place to place. More and more places I go people are wearing face shields because they protect better, are easily disinfected and you only buy them once...and you can breathe with a face shield on.

Reactions: iasooner1
Yes. Who you suppose Richie was hanging with at Cay Beaver? How many folks you think he infected on his way out?
Hopefully a bunch. Need to get past this somehow. You going to hide for 2 more years until a vaccine?

107724558_966069827148726_6455353330895545954_o.jpg

I wear when I go in places because its the rules here. I did so before as a personal choice. I dont believe I have the right to force an order on you and at the end of the day its incumbent on me to take care of me, not tell you what to do.

I wear when I go in places because its the rules here. I did so before as a personal choice. I dont believe I have the right to force an order on you and at the end of the day its incumbent on me to take care of me, not tell you what to do.
Mostly agree with caveat that as a business owner, or as the health department, you can choose to have policy for your restaurant or the businesses you regulate.

Funny how no one here has ever bitched about "no shirts, no shoes, no service" - but a mask during a pandemic is suddenly the largest threat to personal freedom eeeverrrr.

Mostly agree with caveat that as a business owner, or as the health department, you can choose to have policy for your restaurant or the businesses you regulate.

Funny how no one here has ever bitched about "no shirts, no shoes, no service" - but a mask during a pandemic is suddenly the largest threat to personal freedom eeeverrrr.

Youre absolutely right as it pertains to business owners. I strongly disagree with chastising a person walking down the street for not wearing.

I wear one anytime I’m out. It may have saved me at least once. No way to actually prove that but I had to go test Friday because I was around a known positive last Tuesday. Still high and dry. I had it on Tuesday.

I’m 100% in favor of businesses mandating masks, it’s their right, and I 100% would wear one in there. I’ve also worn one the handful of times I’ve been in situations or businesses I know I won’t be able to socially distance.

I’m far from an anti masker, but also not mask shamer like you lefties are out doing.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT