ADVERTISEMENT

Biden has Covid???

That's your opinion. I disagree. Harris helped Biden in 2020.

How about how many better candidates there were for Trump than Vance? Want to talk about that?
You love to deflect and play what about isms. It’s not just my opinion on the VP. The polls in your own party said the same thing.

Not really because Trump will likely be #47 with Rubio, Vance, Haley or JD Vance’s mom.

You should be outraged at every single person who had a hand in your upbringing. That they allowed you to grow up to be such an imbecile is child abuse. SMH.
Triggered lol!🤣🤣

Calm down you neo-fascist. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

Oh I have no doubt you will while you try to claim with a straight face that Vance is ready to be President.

🤣🤣
Never said that. Again.. more assumptions by you. There were 3-5 better, more ready candidates to be president in terms of VP. Again.. as you like to point out.. that’s my opinion. But I don’t think “next president” was Trumps main criteria. He wanted a loyal ally.

Rubio would’ve been a much better VP pick in terms of readiness.

You love to deflect and play what about isms. It’s not just my opinion on the VP. The polls in your own party said the same thing.

Not really because Trump will likely be #47 with Rubio, Vance, Haley or JD Vance’s mom.
Said what? That Democrats wanted Biden to be the nominee in 2020? Yes. And then Democrats made Harris their Vice President.

Democrats wanted Obama in 2008 and Biden didn't win the primary. But Biden was made VP. Then he got elected President.

Polls right now, btw, show Harris either beating Trump or tied with him. Slightly out performing Biden at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
There were 3-5 better, more ready candidates to be president in terms of VP.
But I don’t think “next president” was Trumps main criteria. He wanted a loyal ally.
Rubio would’ve been a much better VP pick in terms of readiness.
With the exception of you calling the former President the next President, I agree with these three statements. Rubio would have been better as would have Haley and a few others.

It doesn't bother you that Trump chose his VP based on loyalty and not on experience and readiness to be President? We saw what happened on Saturday, how quickly everything can change for a President. And yet, you think it speaks highly of Trump to make a very important pick for our country based on loyalty to him?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Said what? That Democrats wanted Biden to be the nominee in 2020? Yes. And then Democrats made Harris their Vice President.

Democrats wanted Obama in 2008 and Biden didn't win the primary. But Biden was made VP. Then he got elected President.

Polls right now, btw, show Harris either beating Trump or tied with him. Slightly out performing Biden at the moment.
Same Polls that said Hillary had a 95% chance of winning and it would be a landslide. They are showing those polls to Joe and telling him to get out; and trying to excite the Dim base.

It would be the first polls to show Harris does better against Trump. You still believe the lies, just like Joe was fit for office. Just like the Russian dossier. Hunter laptop fake. Good boy, here is your doggie treat.

Same Polls that said Hillary had a 95% chance of winning and it would be a landslide.
Exactly! Think about this next time you hear someone saying that the polls are showing Trump is going to beat Biden, that it is going to be a landslide, etc. What they say about Hillary in 2016?

Frankly, the national polls and some state polls have been rather inaccurate three out of the last four national elections. And we are talking about polls in July right now lol! July! Most Americans who will vote in November aren't even paying attention.

It would be the first polls to show Harris does better against Trump.
Well it has really been the first time they have been seriously polling this question.

Look, Harris brings strengths to the top of the ticket that Biden just can't bring at this point. If you want to stick your head into the sand and deny this, so be it.

Exactly! Think about this next time you hear someone saying that the polls are showing Trump is going to beat Biden, that it is going to be a landslide, etc. What they say about Hillary in 2016?

Frankly, the national polls and some state polls have been rather inaccurate three out of the last four national elections. And we are talking about polls in July right now lol! July! Most Americans who will vote in November aren't even paying attention.

Well it has really been the first time they have been seriously polling this question.

Look, Harris brings strengths to the top of the ticket that Biden just can't bring at this point. If you want to stick your head into the sand and deny this, so be it.

Is it just easier to let the TV call the shots?

The Border Czar?

Was Obama? Fairly similar political experience.
But Obama was an Activist. That's way more better.

200.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Triggered lol!🤣🤣

Calm down you neo-fascist. Deep breaths. Deep breaths.

muppets kermit GIF

The gaslighting you engage in to perpetuate your masquerade as an innocent initiator of conversation instead of the trap baiting troll you are is truly something to behold.

It’s amusing to watch to break character when you think you’ve watched another of your baited traps land fresh meat.

Your act is consistent, unimaginative, and annoying.

Driving Steve Martin GIF by Saturday Night Live

She’s a bad politician and Democratics rejected her very recently so comparing Trump in 2000 is not a very good argument

Biden is headed for a sizable loss in November. “Much stronger candidate” well it doesn’t say much compared to what Joe Biden is in 2024. Harris would make it closer but will still lose because her diversity mostly what she has going for her in terms of a candidate. Going back to Biden’s VP pick, there were 2-3 much better candidates then.
Biden has had more than 3 years to flood the country with illegals. Many have registered to vote. They won't be voting for Trump. Misery to the US National who is aware might very well continue. The Nation's slow just might carry on with glee.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT