ADVERTISEMENT

mask vs no mask

I guess facts are weak, eh fat boy? We were told that it’s ok to attend race riots, but not ok to attend trump rallies. That’s one damn smart virus to be able to distinguish between the two.
Who ever stole your balls from you has done us all a disservice. Who told you these things and why do you listen to them? What a dipshit...

The Karen’s come from your neck of the woods. We have a whole different type around here.
lol

What type is that?

3IRMIYDSUVDLXGHE75XN3LR7QU.JPG

lol

Reactions: iasooner1
Do “we” trust the CDC again? (Blue font!)
I haven't trusted the CDC since they lost my blood sample and were unable to test my rabies antibody titre level. Had to be poked again and send another tube to them. They have shown throughout this debacle their ineptitude. All of them have been all over the board with their pronouncements.

I haven't trusted the CDC since they lost my blood sample and were unable to test my rabies antibody titre level. Had to be poked again and send another tube to them. They have shown throughout this debacle their ineptitude. All of them have been all over the board with their pronouncements.

Easier to send your blood to Kansas State’s Rabies lab :)

I get most of what the CDC is getting at throughout this pandemic, but am frustrated with some of their work. They made themselves a target for distrust, though politics have stoked those flames, making it worse. CDC has to own their part in that.

Researchers say cholesterol drug Tricor could downgrade Wuhan to nothing worse than a common cold.

Researchers at Israel's Hebrew University and the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York said FDA-approved Tricor could potentially downgrade COVID-19's severity into "nothing worse than a common cold," Israeli media reported.

Tricor impairs the replicating potential of the new coronavirus or even could eradicate it, the reports said, citing Hebrew University professor Ya'acov Nahmias and Sinai's Dr. Benjamin tenOever.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/researchers-abbvies-tricor-reduced-severity-124053251.html

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT