ADVERTISEMENT

All These PSU Fans On Your Message Board Are…

All these PSU fans on your message board are…

• Total voters
#1 its "at least" a 3-year ban. I haven't checked lately.

#2 I believe it was a keyboard altercation over the moniker and an attempt at agreeing that the Wrestling program shouldn't face embarrassment because of it while also agreeing not to call them Pedo State. Somehow, the trash talking just kept coming and I received the ban for calling some of them out for being the repugnant, entitled little crybabies that a significant portion their board is.

So, I got banned for the truth.
LOL. Too funny

I hadn't checked in a year, but I had at the minimum of a 3yr ban.

Their board doesn't like the label of Pedo State and any discussion of rhythmic clapping noises coming from showers involving young boys.

Which, I understand. Their Wrestling program didn't have anything to do with it...but the school admin did. I honestly prefer not to dig at them for it as it would break my heart for something like that to happen at OSU and I had to abandon my association with my alma mater.
No idea how long my ban was but it’s been over 6 years.

Reactions: tom_v31
No idea how long my ban was but it’s been over 6 years.

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I hadn't checked in a year, but I had at the minimum of a 3yr ban.

Their board doesn't like the label of Pedo State and any discussion of rhythmic clapping noises coming from showers involving young boys.

Which, I understand. Their Wrestling program didn't have anything to do with it...but the school admin did. I honestly prefer not to dig at them for it as it would break my heart for something like that to happen at OSU and I had to abandon my association with my alma mater.

You deserved the ban.
giphy.gif

Reactions: PSUer1989
THe OK State board before this week was dead. There would be days with zero posts. The PSU board always has something going on! And they have done nothing but add value to this board and have been nothing but happy for DT getting the job!
When I first joined rivals I put this site on bookmark visited it a couple times but like you said it was dead and haven't been back for awhile until the DT news broke out. I am not at all sad/mad/jealous you guys got our star, I think it's great and elevated my interest on OSU wrestling. Good luck in the present and future, I will be rooting for you guys all the times you are not wrestling PSU. CONGRATS hope he takes you guys far just not too far. 😋

When I first joined rivals I put this site on bookmark visited it a couple times but like you said it was dead and haven't been back for awhile until the DT news broke out. I am not at all sad/mad/jealous you guys got our star, I think it's great and elevated my interest on OSU wrestling. Good luck in the present and future, I will be rooting for you guys all the times you are not wrestling PSU. CONGRATS hope he takes you guys far just not too far. 😋
How about a gentleman’s agreement every five years we win two you win two and both of us let someone other than Iowa win one the other year.

They are welcome in my book, but I voted “at least they aren’t Iowa fans” because I thought that was hilarious.
As a PSU fan I thought it was hilarious as well. I live in NC now after retiring here from the Marine Corps but I’ve met some of the best people ever from Iowa. Ironically, in the real world I love Iowa people and Iowa fans. They know and love wrestling just as OKlahoma and PSU fans do. I especially love Iowa whitetail which I got to do last year. The people in the state are salt of the earth. Unfortunately, the board has been taken over at times with many of the loudest voices just as PSU board seems to do at times.

I was removed from the Iowa board for simply pointing out to the “Ped State posters” that there were certainly an exorbitant amount of serial killers from their state. I guess the arbitrator of the board didn’t think it was funny. :)

As a PSU fan I thought it was hilarious as well. I live in NC now after retiring here from the Marine Corps but I’ve met some of the best people ever from Iowa. Ironically, in the real world I love Iowa people and Iowa fans. They know and love wrestling just as OKlahoma and PSU fans do. I especially love Iowa whitetail which I got to do last year. The people in the state are salt of the earth. Unfortunately, the board has been taken over at times with many of the loudest voices just as PSU board seems to do at times.

I was removed from the Iowa board for simply pointing out to the “Ped State posters” that there were certainly an exorbitant amount of serial killers from their state. I guess the arbitrator of the board didn’t think it was funny. :)
Their board has a mob, that’s for sure!

I didn’t know there were that many serial killers from there?

Do they really have a lot of serial killers in Iowa. Just go to their board.
Not to prolong talking about their board, b/c I have gotten board of it (pun intended), but it’s a lot of attacking, sarcasm, and condescension. It’s what I would expect from Tom and Terry fans. They actually have a thread named “replacements for Tom”. Their assistant coaches get beat down always. They call their new facility a windowless tomb. It’s pretty funny but gets old. They attack each other so much. A true cesspool. They have a huge fan base but that would not be a job I would want to take

F all of them. They're in prison where they deserve. Obviously you know that but you continue to be an a##hat.
You could’ve just utilized the first two sentences and we’d have 100% common ground.

But, you just keep coming at me. You of all people should know that stop means stop.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT