ADVERTISEMENT

Lindenwood Open

Really wish there was a video of the Williams vs. Young match on youtube or something. I almost cant believe the results. I also cant believe Young is already wrestling after completely blowing out his knee in early March? Do these results tell us more about where Williams is at now or maybe that Cater still has some more recovery to do on his knee? Either way happy for Williams and that Carter is back and has rehabed well.

Jordan Williams jumps 45 spots in the updated Wrestlestat rankings, now #21 at 149. Teague Travis jumps 17 spots, now #36 at 149.

Reactions: JAY45 and DPJ
I wish one of them had bulked to 157 lol

Not that either has the frame. Just saying
I think Travis might have the frame for 157 (he's listed on the roster there).

He weighed between 165.1 - 174 during certs in mid September. Williams was 149.1 - 157.

Maybe now is the time to bulk up with Williams securing 149?

Last edited:
Jordan Williams jumps 45 spots in the updated Wrestlestat rankings, now #21 at 149. Teague Travis jumps 17 spots, now #36 at 149.
With flows new ratings I believe the only Cowboy wrestler to rise in the rankings that I noticed was Jordan Williams who went from nonrated to rated 20. Spratley stayed at 31, Fix stayed 3, Jamison stayed nonrated, 157 stayed nonrated, Olejnik stayed 6, Thompson stayed nonrated, Plott dropped 1 spot to 5, Surber dropped 1 spot to 12, Doucette stayed at 21. Obviously they did not value our wins at Lindenwood except for Williams who wrestled a couple of quality division 1 opponents. Vegas will be our chance to jump in the ratings.

Williams #15 & Surber #8 at Intermat
Plott drops one to #5

With flows new ratings I believe the only Cowboy wrestler to rise in the rankings that I noticed was Jordan Williams who went from nonrated to rated 20. Spratley stayed at 31, Fix stayed 3, Jamison stayed nonrated, 157 stayed nonrated, Olejnik stayed 6, Thompson stayed nonrated, Plott dropped 1 spot to 5, Surber dropped 1 spot to 12, Doucette stayed at 21. Obviously they did not value our wins at Lindenwood except for Williams who wrestled a couple of quality division 1 opponents. Vegas will be our chance to jump in the ratings.
Vegas has a LOT of ranked guys competing.

Reactions: tom_v31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT