ADVERTISEMENT

Lindenwood Open

Young won by tech at 49.
57 Harper won by decision and Manibog won by fall, Olejnik won by major, Mowers lost by decision and Skidgel won by decision, Surber won by tech, Doucette won by pin, Plott won by tech. This is very disappointing with Carroll losing by Major to Nitzel of Missouri. Nitzel won this Championship last year and is a good HWT but?

Reactions: JAY45
Carter and Jordan will have some solid competition in the quarters against Northwestern. Jordan has their starter Vandenbush while Carter has the higher ranked Cartella who is on a redshirt.

Interesting….

Helps the case for a redshirt I guess
Spratley won by tech, Heeg won by tech, Jamison won by pin, Alvarez won by major, Travis won by major, Young won that match 11 to 4 but got taken down in the second period and rode out maybe a minute and a half. It seems Young took neutral and got a takedown at the end of the 3rd period. Robb won by injury default, Williams won his match by tech and Sheets won by decision.

Reactions: JAY45 and DPJ
Spratley won by tech, Heeg won by tech, Jamison won by pin, Alvarez won by major, Travis won by major, Young won that match 11 to 4 but got taken down in the second period and rode out maybe a minute and a half. It seems Young took neutral and got a takedown at the end of the 3rd period. Robb won by injury default, Williams won his match by tech and Sheets won by decision.
Good wins by Williams and Young. Cutter I think we will see where he sits here against Carter if they wrestle.

149 semis is all Osu with Teague v Williams and Cutter V Young

I checked back and found that Hughes won his first match by pin in the black division. I just saw where Carroll medically forfeited in the consolations. Not a great start for our great recruiting class of 2023. I hope it gets better because they are our future hope.

I checked back and found that Hughes won his first match by pin in the black division. I just saw where Carroll medically forfeited in the consolations. Not a great start for our great recruiting class of 2023. I hope it gets better because they are our future hope.
That might explain his earlier loss, maybe he's injured

That might explain his earlier loss, maybe he's injured
Maybe, watching Dashboard can be very frustrating because you are not watching the match but see the points put up and the position of the wrestlers. Also he did finish the 1st match. I am going to walk the dog so I am gone. I hope we get good results thru this tournament. Oh, Harper won by decision and Manibog won by major.

Last edited:
Feels like this Tournament is going great for the Pokes.

Hard to downgrade the newcomers bc of injury at this point.

Reactions: driad and DPJ
In the semi's gold Spratley beat Joey Crux 19 to 2, Witcraft won 4 to 2, Alvarez won 16 to 4, Hughes won by pin in his 2nd match black, Sam Smith has won by decision, pin and tech fall at 125 black,
Jamison( Gold) got to the finals with a 14 to 4 major.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT