ADVERTISEMENT

Let's pull this thread...FBI and infiltration of a campaign

How would you know?

You were the one talking inside baseball.

Tell us more about the ongoing investigation from your inside sources.

27-jeff-sessions.jpg

Reactions: CBradSmith
Why can’t you answer the question, it can’t be because you have no evidence to back up your accusation can it? What investigation specifically? Full Homo.
I'm not a contributor to this thread, but have a question. How many "Russia" investigations are there?

So, you have any specifics I can search out?
Maybe but I’m not here to entertain or educate you at your request. You are free, white and over 21. Im sure you have two eyes and hands and a some kind of brain and central nervous system. You’re a big boy. Do the work. The reward will be all yours in the end. ;)

Reactions: CSCOTTOSUPOKES
Maybe but I’m not here to entertain or educate you at your request. You are free, white and over 21. Im sure you have two eyes and hands and a some kind of brain and central nervous system. You’re a big boy. Do the work. The reward will be all yours in the end. ;)

it’s kim dot com in the house

So no, you don't have any specifics outside of your own home cooked "theories."

See how easy that was to answer? ;)

Why can’t you answer the question, it can’t be because you have no evidence to back up your accusation can it? What investigation specifically? Full Homo.

You argue like a girl that thinks being cute trumps her being stupid.

The one you were talking about. The one you've known we were talking about all along.

You argue like a girl that thinks being cute trumps her being stupid.

The one you were talking about. The one you've known we were talking about all along.
Which one? You can be specific. Show your work. Tee here. Show me where I said what you are claiming and I’ll give you your answers. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT