ADVERTISEMENT

FBI whistleblower interview

Tulsaaggieson

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2010
Stillwater
https://rumble.com/v1l37oz-intervie...p.-1857-the-dan-bong.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Ok, some background on this. I heard that Bongino had done an interview with an FBI whistleblower, so I wanted to hear the interview as soon as they said it existed. For me I wanted to see about credibility and what he knew. He released part one today.

Personally this should be mandatory watching for everyone in the US, but it's not going to be. Part 1, is primarily about the whistleblower, how he became a whistleblower, and how the FBI operates. What caught my eye was not the first two parts of that, it was the last one. How the FBI operates, and he just nails it. He also gets that this is how many different agencies and departments operate as well. The reason I say this should be mandatory viewing is because you need to see how the government works to understand what the government is doing and why. Keep in mind this is 4 million people in the US Federal government, and the FBI is a small part of that, but in my experience all of these offices work the same way. There is a game to play, and you have to know how to play the game. Those who know how to play will succeed in the system. Those who know how the game is played can also use the system from outside of it as well. This whistleblower just gave the best explanation of the game I have ever heard. For that alone I recommend the video.

Enjoy.

Allow me to give you the leftist's response.

headupass.jpg

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Question is now, will DOJ step in? Or has shit britches done blown it off. I ain't never seen a more powerful govt infringing on folks rights like our current.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
https://rumble.com/v1l5x1t-intervie...ep.-1858-the-dan-bon.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

If you are interested here is part two. I would say both are a fascinating look at what it is like working in the government. I could tell my own stories that are similar to this interview. I was just nodding my head as he went along.

Two events of the 21st century that have shaped the century and how we live in it are 9/11 and 1/6. One leads to the other in many ways. Both are leading directly to a security state regardless of how you view either. The politics has to be removed and a constitutional approach needs to be reapplied to how we look at federal law enforcement, intelligence, and how to keep politicians hands off these things. While we at it the bureaucracy and how it functions also needs a constitutional reset. Term limits are not going to do anything if you don't get those things fixed first.

A constitutional convention may be the only way that gets it done, and don't allow politicians to pick who gets to represent the states. The representatives need to be everyday citizens from the state.

https://rumble.com/v1l37oz-intervie...p.-1857-the-dan-bong.html?mref=22lbp&mc=56yab

Ok, some background on this. I heard that Bongino had done an interview with an FBI whistleblower, so I wanted to hear the interview as soon as they said it existed. For me I wanted to see about credibility and what he knew. He released part one today.

Personally this should be mandatory watching for everyone in the US, but it's not going to be. Part 1, is primarily about the whistleblower, how he became a whistleblower, and how the FBI operates. What caught my eye was not the first two parts of that, it was the last one. How the FBI operates, and he just nails it. He also gets that this is how many different agencies and departments operate as well. The reason I say this should be mandatory viewing is because you need to see how the government works to understand what the government is doing and why. Keep in mind this is 4 million people in the US Federal government, and the FBI is a small part of that, but in my experience all of these offices work the same way. There is a game to play, and you have to know how to play the game. Those who know how to play will succeed in the system. Those who know how the game is played can also use the system from outside of it as well. This whistleblower just gave the best explanation of the game I have ever heard. For that alone I recommend the video.

Enjoy.
Cliffs?

That’s it?

OK, you hate the messenger. What about the message?
Bongino on this subject is highly credible with inside knowledge. He is in his element talking about this subject. As a prior SS agent he has a lot contacts and first hand knowledge of how things work inside the government. You can criticize him on many things but this subject he is very knowledgeable and researched.

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
These folks are "getting paid to play." No matter which side of the aisle. Dimm's have made it obvious with their Jerry Springer circus act.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT