ADVERTISEMENT

Do Any Of The Boards Leftists Feel They Were Duped?

i don’t think you are at all. You are dishonest, your hyperbole is worse than his and your hypocrisy based on your posts here is off the charts. You just have a much smaller reach/audience because you aren’t nearly as successful.
The intense irony demonstrated on a daily basis is that Trump's LIES!! were sys's greatest irritator it seems.

No one lies on this board a fraction as much as sys, David won't say anything of substance when confronted and clinton is a half fraction above the labotomized.

Leftists are basically the people of Salem during the witch trials. They are the kinds of brains that can be manipulated into anything.

i don’t think you are at all. You are dishonest, your hyperbole is worse than his and your hypocrisy based on your posts here is off the charts. You just have a much smaller reach/audience because you aren’t nearly as successful.

Lol ok Whari. You're so angry!

Reactions: my_2cents
The intense irony demonstrated on a daily basis is that Trump's LIES!! were sys's greatest irritator it seems.

No one lies on this board a fraction as much as sys, David won't say anything of substance when confronted and clinton is a half fraction above the labotomized.
Another high IQ member I intensely look up to. This member woud score much higher than the board's slow 10 in any intelligence quotient test session. I don't wish to engage this member in a test session. How's this for bragging?

How can any leftist think they are morally superior to anyone with all the lies you and your elected representatives spew on an almost daily basis? Your opinions have been formed based on a foundation of lies that you truly believe are the truth, despite overwhelming evidence your truth are lies.

Thanks for proving my point in your own words.
I honestly don't think I've ever known someone who projects as much as you do. Everything you claim Democrats do is exactly what you do.

There is a reason @Syskatine is laughing at you.

Another high IQ member I intensely look up to. This member woud score much higher than the board's slow 10 in any intelligence quotient test session. I don't wish to engage this member in a test session. How's this for bragging?

who are the 10? There’s not 10 libs here

And I will gladly refrain from speaking down to you from now on, as I see it has gotten to you, good sir.

Here’s a hug…

maxresdefault.jpg

carry on

And I will gladly refrain from speaking down to you from now on, as I see it has gotten to you, good sir.

Here’s a hug…

maxresdefault.jpg

carry on
A scene from the movie "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," based on the novel by Ken Kensey. Great movie, even greater book. It's ironic that @ClintonDavidScott, the board's resident cuckoo, chose to post it.

Last edited:
Deflection doesn't take away from the fact your opinions are based on a foundation of proven lies.
When a pathological liar and criminal's ardent supporter accuses someone else of dishonesty, that accusation is inherently unbelievable. You are a moron for trying to take any moral high ground, much less claim to be on the side of honesty. Your cult leader got caught in more obvious, clumsy lies than anyone I can remember and you were there to defend every one of them.

When a pathological liar and criminal's ardent supporter accuses someone else of dishonesty, that accusation is inherently unbelievable. You are a moron for trying to take any moral high ground, much less claim to be on the side of honesty. Your cult leader got caught in more obvious, clumsy lies than anyone I can remember and you were there to defend every one of them.
Yer luv for shit britches? You ain't fooling noone moron. 🤣

Lol what have I lied about?

I love how the cult suddenly is concerned about honesty.
Yer luv for shit britches? You ain't fooling noone moron. 🤣

Lol okay. Gotta get up pretty early to get anything over on you!

Lol what have I lied about?

I love how the cult suddenly is concerned about honesty.

Lol okay. Gotta get up pretty early to get anything over on you!
Welp, pulling yer melon outta yer ass might help ya. Think about it just fer a little bit. Folks might give ya just a little respect. 🤣

I honestly don't think I've ever known someone who projects as much as you do. Everything you claim Democrats do is exactly what you do.

There is a reason @Syskatine is laughing at you.

Look in the mirror. You leftist have been crowing for years how Trump was guilty of everything under the sun yet over the last few months most every argument you leftist have made has been proven false or a based on lies told by Democrat politicians or or the MSM. I would think you and your kind would be embarrassed but here you are acting like you were not manipulated. SMFH.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Look in the mirror. You leftist have been crowing for years how Trump was guilty of everything under the sun yet over the last few months most every argument you leftist have made has been proven false or a based on lies told by Democrat politicians or or the MSM. I would think you and your kind would be embarrassed but here you are acting like you were not manipulated. SMFH.
She's not ready.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Are you sure? His company didn't defraud the IRS? He didn't improperly hoard documents? Etc?

Are you sure? His company didn't defraud the IRS? He didn't improperly hoard documents? Etc?
Are you sure he did. Trump has been the most investigated President in history and yet Democrats can find nothing to charge him with. Now they are resorting to something as trivial as a past due library book and even then they look to have nothing. I have often asked is there anyone in Washington that could undergo the same scrutiny and come out as clean as Trump? You know none of them could but we are going to find out after November when Republican give Biden and some of the Congressional Democrats that played their games the same treatment Trump got. I have a feeling the Democrat Rheeeing will be of epic proportions and i will enjoy ever bit of it.

Are you sure he did. Trump has been the most investigated President in history and yet Democrats can find nothing to charge him with. Now they are resorting to something as trivial as a past due library book and even then they look to have nothing. I have often asked is there anyone in Washington that could undergo the same scrutiny and come out as clean as Trump? You know none of them could but we are going to find out after November when Republican give Biden and some of the Congressional Democrats that played their games the same treatment Trump got. I have a feeling the Democrat Rheeeing will be of epic proportions and i will enjoy ever bit of it.
Clowns coming for Teflon Don. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT