ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s see your bourbon collection

I have some photos but it isn't everything. I was holding off till some others posted.

Reactions: HRADAggie
I have a lot of bourbon and most of it is good but not much of it is great. 😁

The pictures wouldn’t be too exciting. But I’ll try to post tomorrow if I have time

Oh My God Wow GIF

I would share pictures except for the fact that brown, ethanol flavored liquid typically disappears from my house in short order.

The Mrs. tells me that our wine collection in the basement is decent, but I don't know anything about wine and rarely drink it unless with steak.

That being said, we have 1/4 of a cow in our freezer, so methinks I might be drinking wine more frequently in the near future...

Last edited:
I need to change my profile photo as I obviously don't drink near as much as some of you guys! Holy moly you guys have some nice collections!! Kudos!! I thought I was doing good when I was up to ten bottles including Antique 107, Special Reserve, Blanton's, Buffalo Trace and MM Cask Strength. I gots some catchin' up to do!! Merry Christmas Y'all! Thanks for sharing!

I need to change my profile photo as I obviously don't drink near as much as some of you guys! Holy moly you guys have some nice collections!! Kudos!! I thought I was doing good when I was up to ten bottles including Antique 107, Special Reserve, Blanton's, Buffalo Trace and MM Cask Strength. I gots some catchin' up to do!! Merry Christmas Y'all! Thanks for sharing!
Yeah - i started getting into bourbon a few years before it got stupid hard to find shit. Stillwater used to have dome great bottles. We got fancy and bought a squat ORVW for graduation and drank it in one night mixed with coke and whatever else we could gind.

Reactions: OrangePhish
I’m in Austin and just started drinking bourbon about 14-16 months ago. I have around 40 bottles right now. Enjoying the journey. I like to read about each bottle and some of the stories behind them. Real nerd stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT