ADVERTISEMENT

Legalize and tax the hell out if it.

I got a friend who is the same way. He came up to me at the game Saturday and said “I popped 200mgs before I came into the game.” So I said, “how bout a beer?” He said “sure.”
will ferrell GIF

Reactions: squeak
Or any other medication taken on a daily basics. This is like saying swearing is a sin. It was words by the low class that because “bad words”. Drug addict lol. Let’s show tax returns and see how you big docks measure up with a drug addict.

Light up… and let the coolness settle into your vertebrae.

I have you beat in both worlds. And without the pot-related anger issues.

Last edited:
Nothing China is growing is staying here. Blame the feds. They stop giving out permits to grow and shops. It slowed everything way down. I have already seen 2 grow ops shut down that I drive by every day. Make it federally legal and there is no need for black market in USA. Straight from law enforcements mouth this is what they want.

Disagree.

If they can still make a nice profit at price point well under the above-board market, there will be a black market.

It doesn’t matter what product it is, this is always true.

Disagree.

If they can still make a nice profit at price point well under the above-board market, there will be a black market.

Agree. The proposal to legalize it and tax the hell out if it is a slightly altered version of the economic parable known as “The Bootleggers and the Baptists.”

Disagree.

No…it isn’t.

You aren’t going to your backwoods moonshiner to get your booze…you buy it at the store and pay the taxes because it’s legal and it’s conveniently located, maybe even right around the corner.

If given the choice between buying from your pot hookup at his/her convenience who might be out or has a sh!t product…or buying it at the store and paying the taxes because it’s legal and it’s most likely by now conveniently located, you’ll buy storebought and maybe get more for your money.

The ignorance on display here is obviously generational as well lol…get out of the Reefer Madness propaganda mindset.

carry on

Disagree.

Here in Oklahoma seed to sale went through and they track it from seed to the sale. If you don't have tracking, then you get busted. Now they might be legally growing and investments from China are backing the farm. They finally got this through, and I think it will help in Oklahoma.

Here in Oklahoma seed to sale went through and they track it from seed to the sale. If you don't have tracking, then you get busted. Now they might be legally growing and investments from China are backing the farm. They finally got this through, and I think it will help in Oklahoma.
Shhhhh. They think they know wtf they are talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: SquatchinPoke
Weed and chickens, what could possibly go wrong? 😂

How are they tracking this? They do not have any kind of system set up or enough agents to inspect let alone track something from when it was planted to the sale of it in the store. I have had watched at least three 10 acre plots go for 100k cash from Chinese buyers, who had no scruples about what they were doing. I have seen them in the Lowes trying to figure out what to buy to grow their weed, and they look like they have been smoking their product too much. The pot stores have taken every available building in town, and there is rarely anyone even going in. How they stay open is beyond economics, which means they are most likely up to nothing but illegal sales.

They all have online doctors available to give you a prescription for something they have never seen you about. So far from where I sit, all I have seen is nothing but an unregulated shit show. The state can't tax enough of the product to make it worth what the state is going to have to pay to fix it.
Shhhhh. They think they know wtf they are talking about.
Go smoke a bowl and find some tweekies to eat for your 4:20 snack.

How are they tracking this? They do not have any kind of system set up or enough agents to inspect let alone track something from when it was planted to the sale of it in the store. I have had watched at least three 10 acre plots go for 100k cash from Chinese buyers, who had no scruples about what they were doing. I have seen them in the Lowes trying to figure out what to buy to grow their weed, and they look like they have been smoking their product too much. The pot stores have taken every available building in town, and there is rarely anyone even going in. How they stay open is beyond economics, which means they are most likely up to nothing but illegal sales.

They all have online doctors available to give you a prescription for something they have never seen you about. So far from where I sit, all I have seen is nothing but an unregulated shit show. The state can't tax enough of the product to make it worth what the state is going to have to pay to fix it.

You mean Twinkies.

bar code that is scanned the whole way through. The seed is labeled then the plant and any product from that plant will have that label. Its scanned the whole way through to the person buying it.

Honestly Oklahoma is the front runner right now in how they are setting this up

bar code that is scanned the whole way through. The seed is labeled then the plant and any product from that plant will have that label. Its scanned the whole way through to the person buying it.

This is true. Seed to sale is revolutionary. Oklahoma is the leader.

I'm trying to see the revolution of a bar code, but ok. How does that address the agents, inspections, and prescriptions. How easy is it to just put the bar code on another plant? How does tracking a plant from the seed to buyer do anything to regulate the industry as a whole. Woopie, we know where the plants are, we think.

I'm trying to see the revolution of a bar code, but ok. How does that address the agents, inspections, and prescriptions. How easy is it to just put the bar code on another plant? How does tracking a plant from the seed to buyer do anything to regulate the industry as a whole. Woopie, we know where the plants are, we think.
You trust yer government? With open borders afterall? The bigger picture?

I have nudged you enough. If you really want to attempt at learning here is a little to start but the info is out there. I have learned how to buy then permit for hunting exotic animals in less then two days.

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

OMMA uses Metrc for the statewide seed-to-sale inventory tracking system. All OMMA-licensed businesses must be fully Metrc-compliant..

I have nudged you enough. If you really want to attempt at learning here is a little to start but the info is out there. I have learned how to buy then permit for hunting exotic animals in less then two days.

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

OMMA uses Metrc for the statewide seed-to-sale inventory tracking system. All OMMA-licensed businesses must be fully Metrc-compliant..
Lol, I just skimmed it and if that is what you call regulating an industry that explains the ineptitude the industry displays. Its a joke. Please put the data in the computer so we don't send you a strongly worded letter to telling how to put the information in the computer. Revolutionary....yea ok. I hope your not involved with that, if you are I am sorry you need to start over.

No…it isn’t.

You aren’t going to your backwoods moonshiner to get your booze…you buy it at the store and pay the taxes because it’s legal and it’s conveniently located, maybe even right around the corner.

If given the choice between buying from your pot hookup at his/her convenience who might be out or has a sh!t product…or buying it at the store and paying the taxes because it’s legal and it’s most likely by now conveniently located, you’ll buy storebought and maybe get more for your money.

The ignorance on display here is obviously generational as well lol…get out of the Reefer Madness propaganda mindset.

carry on

There is an extremely active black market for branded liquor. In this case it’s an inflated pricing second hand market for high demand, low supply products. No taxes.

Are you familiar with garage sales? Those are a black market. In demand products at less than half price of retail, no taxes.

I’m taking about economics, not reefer madness. It doesn’t matter if it’s marijuana or some other product. If satisfactory quality can be found cheaper because the government over taxes the legal regulated market, there will be a black market.

Lol, I just skimmed it and if that is what you call regulating an industry that explains the ineptitude the industry displays. Its a joke. Please put the data in the computer so we don't send you a strongly worded letter to telling how to put the information in the computer. Revolutionary....yea ok. I hope your not involved with that, if you are I am sorry you need to start over.
ok have a good evening I am not going to argue with you. If that is what you took away in less then an hour of research. Congrats I guess.

I Love You GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

There is an extremely active black market for branded liquor. In this case it’s an inflated pricing second hand market for high demand, low supply products. No taxes.

Are you familiar with garage sales? Those are a black market. In demand products at less than half price of retail, no taxes.

I’m taking about economics, not reefer madness. It doesn’t matter if it’s marijuana or some other product. If satisfactory quality can be found cheaper because the government over taxes the legal regulated market, there will be a black market.
Oh I agree with this. There are med licenses out there selling to those without, I am sure.

You really are a fvcking idiot.

Tell us, how would YOU regulate the industry, then?

This will be good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT