ADVERTISEMENT

Assistant Coaches

Since this thread is coming to an end I wanna say if anyone has twitter and wants to join us there as we discuss Cowboy Wrestling join the community on “X” fka twitter.
Not to detail the thread…

This is great!

You don’t have to pay to be apart of 34 and Counting, do you? I’ve got friends on here that don’t have a Sub to the Corral.

Since this thread is coming to an end I wanna say if anyone has twitter and wants to join us there as we discuss Cowboy Wrestling join the community on “X” fka twitter.
"THE gathering place for all fans of David Taylor's dominant wrestling program, which will shoot for thirty five national titles this upcoming season!"

I like the ballsiness of that "dominant wrestling program" line. I hope it's a prediction of the future.

If this forum becomes pay to read I’m probably out.
I agree with this message

"THE gathering place for all fans of David Taylor's dominant wrestling program, which will shoot for thirty five national titles this upcoming season!"

I like the ballsiness of that "dominant wrestling program" line. I hope it's a prediction of the future.

I agree with this message
That’s literally the copy and paste from this 34 & counting forum bio. I just replaced JS with DT.

Not to detail the thread…

This is great!

You don’t have to pay to be apart of 34 and Counting, do you? I’ve got friends on here that don’t have a Sub to the Corral.
Is it me or should it read that "you don't have to pay to be a part of this" as opposed to "apart". I know math is hard and maybe English is also. ;-)

Reactions: cachap5327
Good call out! Appreciate the edit

A. Part.

And, apologies for derailing the thread 😊
I'm very thankful for the correction because what I thought you meant to say was, "You don’t have to pay to be apart from 34 and Counting" which is, of course, categorically correct as well.

Reactions: AtownPoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT