ADVERTISEMENT

Leaked Ukraine War casualty reports

aix_xpert

Heisman Winner
Sep 5, 2001
Any thoughts about the leaked DoD estimated casualty reports? Media has been quick to say that the numbers were supposedly 'selectively edited' by the Russians who released it. But if its even remotely accurate, Ukrainian casualties are running 4x Russian casualties as of March 1.

Any thoughts about the leaked DoD estimated casualty reports? Media has been quick to say that the numbers were supposedly 'selectively edited' by the Russians who released it. But if its even remotely accurate, Ukrainian casualties are running 4x Russian casualties as of March 1.
No chance, none what so ever that Ukrainian casualties are 4 x 1 vs bolsheviks. Defense positions give an inherent 3 x 1 advantage & while I'm sure none of them are telling the truth, 4 x 1 is another installment of "hey sheep don't get pissed when we have another mobilization to protect the motherland."

I think the limeys MOD is about as accurate & even keeled as any of the reports.

Also, for those interested if you read the report on ISW each day they give everything from a strategic view & ONLY things that are proven to be true. If they do make a mistake they will retract that statement later.

Last edited:
No chance, none what so ever that Ukrainian casualties are 4 x 1 vs bolsheviks. Defense positions give an inherent 3 x 1 advantage & while I'm sure none of them are telling the truth, 4 x 1 is another installment on "hey sheep don't get pissed when we have another mobilization to protect the motherland."

I think the limeys MOD is about as accurate & even keeled as any of the reports.
Our current admin also purports propaganda.

No chance, none what so ever that Ukrainian casualties are 4 x 1 vs bolsheviks. Defense positions give an inherent 3 x 1 advantage & while I'm sure none of them are telling the truth, 4 x 1 is another installment of "hey sheep don't get pissed when we have another mobilization to protect the motherland."

Also, for those interested if you read the report on ISW each day they give everything from a strategic view & ONLY things that are proven to be true. If they do make a mistake they will retract that statement later.
I have said several times on this board how much I respect your opinion. But in this instance I believe you are being disingenuous, at least to the point of failing to give full disclosure about ISW. ISW was founded by unrepentant NeoCons and is a think tank for and by NeoCons. As such I would caution people to view its analysis with as much skepticism as you do the analysis of any other think tank. While I agree that the numbers discussed in the OP should not be trusted I would say the same thing about any numbers put out by ISW.

I have no idea why we are involved in this bs. The regime is in bed with Iran and China but when it comes to Russia and Ukraine they throw down the hammer and give away money we don't have? Why? Curious minds want to know. Hunter isn't worth this.

Last edited:
I have no idea why we are involved in this bs. The regime is in bed with Iran and China but when it comes to Russia and Ukraine they throw down the hammer and give away money we don't have? Why? Curious minds want to know. Hunter isn't worth this.
If Russia were to take control of Ukraine, they would find out just how corrupt our entire political organization is and then leak that to the American people. It would be worse than the Pentagon papers during Vietnam. What is left of any trust in our government would fall apart. Its already going to bad enough as is with the Biden laptop, but Biden is only one fish in a sea of corruption.

The administration couldn't give two rats asses about saving the Ukrainians. They want to save themselves and it will cost the US dearly. The world is playing with fire right now. Everyone will get burned.

Or you can believe that the Ukrainians are a fair and just people that deserve US support and everything I just said is garbage.

Either way your still paying for it.

If Russia were to take control of Ukraine, they would find out just how corrupt our entire political organization is and then leak that to the American people. It would be worse than the Pentagon papers during Vietnam. What is left of any trust in our government would fall apart. Its already going to bad enough as is with the Biden laptop, but Biden is only one fish in a sea of corruption.

The administration couldn't give two rats asses about saving the Ukrainians. They want to save themselves and it will cost the US dearly. The world is playing with fire right now. Everyone will get burned.

Or you can believe that the Ukrainians are a fair and just people that deserve US support and everything I just said is garbage.

Either way your still paying for it.
It's already known with anyone with an ounce of common sense, thus the point. I am no fan of this administration and think they are turning this country into a dumpster fire. The value of the dollar is on the verge of implosion and we are on the brink of war with China and Russia with someone who is beyond brain dead at the wheel. Good times!! Vote Democrat!!!!!!!

I have said several times on this board how much I respect your opinion. But in this instance I believe you are being disingenuous, at least to the point of failing to give full disclosure about ISW. ISW was founded by unrepentant NeoCons and is a think tank for and by NeoCons. As such I would caution people to view its analysis with as much skepticism as you do the analysis of any other think tank. While I agree that the numbers discussed in the OP should not be trusted I would say the same thing about any numbers put out by ISW.

Fair enough sir. I have been reading that site since the first day of the war..everyday. They go to great pains to not put forth information they are unable to verify & if they do say something that turns out to be premature/wrong they apologize & correct the statement.

They don't try to promulgate policy as a straightforward solution but instead strategically respond to the policy being promulgated. Then analyze that policy for success on the battlefield. No doubt they want Ukraine to win, so I would never dispute that, but they aren't outright cheerleaders either.

Maybe you have a specific example that rubbed you the wrong way, but by in large I look over maybe 8-10 sites each morning & then consult a few of the updated maps available online to see where this or that town is. The reason I really like ISW is because they update their information each day, have accurate maps & throw some strategical tidbits out.

Then I go to the dailymail to watch the latest videos of the well done russian tank & transport crews who have caught a missile, Javelin or whatever else is out there. Know I should feel sorry for them, but I do not. The very thing that bolshevik history is littered with when it comes to invaders is exactly what they seem to be getting now & the more that are fertilizing sunflowers or wheat this or next year, the better chance that russia will implode in the future. If there is a real shooting war with China we do not want to bolsheviks to have enough firepower to destroy outhouses.

Totally different angle here, but did you see the other day that clinton says the war is his fault (I don't remember if he said all, some etc though) because of the treaty everyone made Ukraine sign in 1994?

Fair enough sir. I have been reading that site since the first day of the war..everyday. They go to great pains to not put forth information they are unable to verify & if they do say something that turns out to be premature/wrong they apologize & correct the statement.

They don't try to promulgate policy as a straightforward solution but instead strategically respond to the policy being promulgated. Then analyze that policy for success on the battlefield. No doubt they want Ukraine to win, so I would never dispute that, but they aren't outright cheerleaders either.

Maybe you have a specific example that rubbed you the wrong way, but by in large I look over maybe 8-10 sites each morning & then consult a few of the updated maps available online to see where this or that town is. The reason I really like ISW is because they update their information each day, have accurate maps & throw some strategical tidbits out.

Then I go to the dailymail to watch the latest videos of the well done russian tank & transport crews who have caught a missile, Javelin or whatever else is out there. Know I should feel sorry for them, but I do not. The very thing that bolshevik history is littered with when it comes to invaders is exactly what they seem to be getting now & the more that are fertilizing sunflowers or wheat this or next year, the better chance that russia will implode in the future. If there is a real shooting war with China we do not want to bolsheviks to have enough firepower to destroy outhouses.

Totally different angle here, but did you see the other day that clinton says the war is his fault (I don't remember if he said all, some etc though) because of the treaty everyone made Ukraine sign in 1994?
I have no objection to anyone following the “progress” of the war at ISW. But one should be very aware that ISW is arguably the most “NeoCon” think tank in existence. I don’t remember where I read it (if I did I would tell you where) but they pointed out ISW gets much of its verification of data from pretty sketchy/unreliable sources. I believe because they are NeoCons they are far more invested in continuing the war than seeing it come to an end. I know of no sight that reports on the war in an objective manner. And that’s why I think it is a mistake to believe what any of them say.

If you think Hunter was the only political figure who has been profiting from Ukraine, then you haven't been paying attention. There is a reason the Podestas have disappeared. And its not just Dems. You saw several swamp Republicans who joined Trump's White House had Ukraine connections as well. That has been a money laundering zone for both parties since at least Obama's time in the White House.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT