ADVERTISEMENT

Latest polls……

Mr.OSU

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Jun 18, 2003
It’s not just a red wave, but tsunami. Glad we will have some solid leadership to keep that old senile man in check. I kept wondering what’s it going to take…..Dems finally have reached possible bottom level failure.

It’s not just a red wave, but tsunami. Glad we will have some solid leadership to keep that old senile man in check. I kept wondering what’s it going to take…..Dems finally have reached possible bottom level failure.
Yet we may wind up with liberal freaks in Oklahoma as Governor & State Superintendent

• Angry
Reactions: Mr.OSU
It remains to be seen if Republicans will provide solid leadership or not but they can't be any worse than the insanity we have going on now. If as expected Republicans gain control it will be up to the Republican voters to stay on their ass, push them to do what we want and remind them they can be replaced if they don't. No more of this "we are above the fray" BS, it's time to take this country back from the leftist insanity that is destroying this country.

Yet we may wind up with liberal freaks in Oklahoma as Governor & State Superintendent
Joy finally opened up about implementing leftist ideals upon Oklahomans. Should be just fun if it happens. How freaking weird is that there is a decent chance Allen gets a conservative governor in Oregon and Oklahomans get a liberal governor. It’s like an episode of the twilight zone.

How freaking weird is that there is a decent chance Allen gets a conservative governor in Oregon and Oklahomans get a liberal governor. It’s like an episode of the twilight zone.
Not really. These are midterm elections, and such elections are usually not good for incumbent candidates or the current party in power.

Joy finally opened up about implementing leftist ideals upon Oklahomans. Should be just fun if it happens. How freaking weird is that there is a decent chance Allen gets a conservative governor in Oregon and Oklahomans get a liberal governor. It’s like an episode of the twilight zone.
In all honesty how much will the lives of the citizens of those two states change if that happens? I imagine a Republican in Oregon would be thought to be a liberal freak in Oklahoma and Joy H would not be freakishly liberal enough in a state full of people like @davidallen.

No probably drop to 15 to 18. It will take another loss to drop of the top 20 which is quite possible if they play like that again. Soe youngsters learned today you can't just show up and win, you have to earn it.
I'm a Gundy fan whether you believe it or not. 👍

All I know is I have never been more confused by a game in a long time. We have not been beat by an average team like that in a long time. I could have made a 1,000 predictions and 48-0 wouldn’t have been any of them. Super confusing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT