OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
September 15, 2020
Kamala speaks of 'a Harris administration together with Joe Biden'
By Thomas Lifson

Was this a slip of the lip or a forthright acknowledgment of reality? My guess is that her ego got the better of Senator Harris, who, after all, is used to assuming power through questionable exploitation of older men. It must be a classic "Kinsley gaffe," a politician accidentally telling the truth, since nobody would ever describe Kamala Harris as "forthright." Whatever the underlying psychology, during a "virtual address" (i.e., a video call like Zoom) to a group of Hispanic small business–owners in Arizona on Saturday, the junior senator from California spoke of "a Harris administration together with Joe Biden":

"A Harris administration together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States, the Biden-Haris administration will provide access to 100 billion dollars in low-interest loans and investments for minority-business owners," she added:

Thanks for admitting that Biden is just a front man, Kamala.

September 15, 2020
Kamala speaks of 'a Harris administration together with Joe Biden'
By Thomas Lifson

Was this a slip of the lip or a forthright acknowledgment of reality? My guess is that her ego got the better of Senator Harris, who, after all, is used to assuming power through questionable exploitation of older men. It must be a classic "Kinsley gaffe," a politician accidentally telling the truth, since nobody would ever describe Kamala Harris as "forthright." Whatever the underlying psychology, during a "virtual address" (i.e., a video call like Zoom) to a group of Hispanic small business–owners in Arizona on Saturday, the junior senator from California spoke of "a Harris administration together with Joe Biden":

"A Harris administration together with Joe Biden as the president of the United States, the Biden-Haris administration will provide access to 100 billion dollars in low-interest loans and investments for minority-business owners," she added:

Thanks for admitting that Biden is just a front man, Kamala.
Oh my...
That's a terrifying prospect.
Way worse than Beto the faux Mexican being the de facto gun control tsar.

Yikes. What a cluster fvck.

Reactions: iasooner1
CNN and the other Dim Propaganda Networks will probably spin it like this,
"Joe Biden is so Progressive that he is putting Harris before Biden, the Harris/Biden Administration, Trump wouldn't do that if he had a Woman VP."

Libtards would lap it up.

CNN and the other Dim Propaganda Networks will probably spin it like this,
"Joe Biden is so Progressive that he is putting Harris before Biden, the Harris/Biden Administration, Trump wouldn't do that if he had a Woman VP."

Libtards would lap it up.
Her wealth and influence comes greatly from family history of slave owning. Amazes me this isn’t brought up non stop. She is literally the worst candidate possible to trot out for the black vote.

Interesting that now Joe Biden has called it the Harris-Biden campaign. My tin foil hat is perched jauntily on my head: is it possible this is a coordinated plot to soften us up for the inevitable switcheroo? Are they assuming if they start calling it the Harris Administration now, and continue to “flub” the American public will be so used to hearing it they won’t notice when it becomes reality?

Interesting that now Joe Biden has called it the Harris-Biden campaign. My tin foil hat is perched jauntily on my head: is it possible this is a coordinated plot to soften us up for the inevitable switcheroo? Are they assuming if they start calling it the Harris Administration now, and continue to “flub” the American public will be so used to hearing it they won’t notice when it becomes reality?

I would like this multiple times if I could.

I said earlier this might be intentional, my thinking they are worried about the AA vote as they should be, AA’s have suffered the most from the white woke BLM movement as will defunding the police.

Your theory also could have some validity, the coincidence of this right now when politicians speak so carefully and Joe reads a teleprompter says this was planned. 69% of Americans do not believe Biden serves 4 years.

Last edited:
119776937_2256175871195892_2265221324676266597_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT