ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Is Not Going To Be Able To Hide From The Press Forever

Y'all still struggling huh?

And look at Vance being the weirdo that he is, stalking a woman and our Vice President. Yeah, that is a good look for him.🤣🤣

Guess he didn't get enough attention when hardly anyone showed up for his speech. He had to go searching for some. Poor guy.🤣🤣
Two candidates at the same airport. So what? What’s wrong with a little impromptu discussion? Other than not having your media allies to bail you out, of course.

And seriously, stalking? You get triggered way too easily.

Last edited:
Two candidates at the same airport. So what? What’s wrong with a little impromptu discussion? Other than not having your media Allie’s to bail you out, of course.

And seriously, stalking? You get triggered way too easily.
Fail.

You can try to put lipstick on this pig all you want, but that was a horrible look for Vance today. He is getting roasted and it just adds to the weirdo vibe for him.

Dang, he willingly played the weirdo role for the Harris/Walz campaign today! They didn't have to do nothing but sit back and let him be a weird stalker on his own!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Fail.

You can try to put lipstick on this pig all you want, but that was a horrible look for Vance today. He is getting roasted and it just adds to the weirdo vibe for him.

Dang, he willingly played the weirdo role for the Harris/Walz campaign today! They didn't have to do nothing but sit back and let him be a weird stalker on his own!

🤣🤣🤣🤣
☝🏻triggered. ☝🏻dodge (just like Scamala)

You kick their ass on the tarmac, on the field, in the debate, and in the voting booth. It doesn’t matter where. Make them look bad anytime you can so these American voters can see who those suckers really are. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You kick their ass on the tarmac, on the field, in the debate, and in the voting booth. It doesn’t matter where. Make them look bad anytime you can so these American voters can see who those suckers really are. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I agree. It is so easy helping Americans see who those suckers Trump and Vance really are.

Heck, Weirdo Vance actually helped the Harris campaign in doing that today! It's absolutely hilarious!🤣🤣

I agree. It is so easy helping Americans see who those suckers Trump and Vance really are.

Heck, Weirdo Vance actually helped the Harris campaign in doing that today! It's absolutely hilarious!🤣🤣
What's most hilarious, Buffy the Cheerleader, is continuing forward with the "J.D. Vance is a weirdo" narrative your team has put out there. Which of your geniuses thought that was a viable strategy? 🤪😝🤪😜

God what a mind-numbed robot you are.

Which of your geniuses thought that was a viable strategy? 🤪😝🤪😜
It's clearly worked. Are you paying attention to the polls and the horrible media coverage Weirdo Vance is getting? He is being laughed at all over the Internet and social media. Even some Republicans are attacking the pick now. Heck, word is that Trump regrets choosing him.

Dang, just look at his stalking activity today lol. The weirdo is losing it.

Best thing that could happen for you right-wingers is if that weirdo would just disappear for a while. Maybe lie down on a couch or something.

Fail.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
He knocked it out of the park. Weird is avoiding questions because they are both horrific and will be exposed with an honest media. We and you are all f'd if she gets elected.

It's clearly worked. Are you paying attention to the polls and the horrible media coverage Weirdo Vance is getting? He is being laughed at all over the Internet and social media. Even some Republicans are attacking the pick now. Heck, word is that Trump regrets choosing him.

Dang, just look at his stalking activity today lol. The weirdo is losing it.

Best thing that could happen for you right-wingers is if that weirdo would just disappear for a while. Maybe lie down on a couch or something.
Delusional AND autistic! Must be a hoot being you!

He knocked it out of the park.
You are seriously delusional if you think this.

He looked like a clown. He played right into the whole "weirdo" tagline lol. This isn't playing well for him at all right now. He is being laughed at, as usual.

Maybe get off Fox News or something? Seriously.

Weird is avoiding questions because they are both horrific and will be exposed with an honest media.
Why don't you whine a little bit more about the media lol. Same old nonsense from you right-wingers.

Harris has answered plenty of tough questions and she will continue to. She is ready to debate Trump and answer the questions while Trump is the one who backed out of the debate.🤣🤣

It is hilarious watching y'all say the same old nonsense over and over again while your side is in complete freefall. Keep it up though, you are just helping Harris/Walz even more.

We and you are all f'd if Trump gets elected.
FTFY

It is going to be a great day in this country when Harris defeats Trump. A great day! And our country and our democracy will be much stronger and better off under her.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
You are seriously delusional if you think this.

He looked like a clown. He played right into the whole "weirdo" tagline lol. This isn't playing well for him at all right now. He is being laughed at, as usual.

Maybe get off Fox News or something? Seriously.

Why don't you whine a little bit more about the media lol. Same old nonsense from you right-wingers.

Harris has answered plenty of tough questions and she will continue to. She is ready to debate Trump and answer the questions while Trump is the one who backed out of the debate.🤣🤣

It is hilarious watching y'all say the same old nonsense over and over again while your side is in complete freefall. Keep it up though, you are just helping Harris/Walz even more.

FTFY

It is going to be a great day in this country when Harris defeats Trump. A great day! And our country and our democracy will be much stronger and better off under her.
Wow on all fronts. Funny when people claim MAGA is a cult and then we see crap like this. Sorry, but you are delusional and I am not big Trump fan.

Funny when people claim MAGA is a cult and then we see crap like this.
You are literally the one repeating MAGA cult talking points in defense of Vance right now. Acting like he "knocked it out of the park" when he clearly didn't lol! You are showcasing the cult thinking right now.

Again, get off Fox News just for a little bit lol.

and I am not big Trump fan.
Bull.

You are voting for him and you defend him all the time on this board. Rambling on about how everyone is screwed if Harris wins, etc.

No need to start lying like @soonerinlOUisiana.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
You are literally the one repeating MAGA cult talking points in defense of Vance right now. Acting like he "knocked it out of the park" when he clearly didn't lol! You are showcasing the cult thinking right now.

Bull.

You are voting for him and you defend him all the time on this board. Rambling on about how everyone is screwed if Harris wins, etc.

I’m not lying. That would be you and Dan. The fact that you’re tagging me in a post not involving me says that you’re having trouble coping with it. But you gaslight you.

Bull.

Bull my ass. He was my 3rd choice this go around and if the other two were the nominees this was over months ago but I will vote for Trump. I just can't stand liberals. Never have, never will and your ticket is beyond liberal. Not a good thing for the country my friend.

Bull my ass. He was my 3rd choice this go around and if the other two were the nominees this was over months ago but I will vote for Trump. I just can't stand liberals. Never have, never will and your ticket is beyond liberal. Not a good thing for the country my friend.
The Triple S guy says they’re merely left-leaning moderates. Just sayin’

• Wow
Reactions: iasooner24
Another member who can define all 7 components of critical thinking. Another member who finds getting through to the slow completely beyond his reach.

Sad news for you, my_2cents. Alpha Woke and soonerinlOUisiana can not teach you to ever be competitive with nick4pokes taking my 12 question Mensa exercise. Note I typed the 12 question and not the 60.

Reactions: iasooner24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT