ADVERTISEMENT

Jeffrey Epstein arrested for Sex Trafficking of Minors.

The prosecution/negotiated deals for Epstein was at the discretion of the US Attorney's Office in Miami. That was under Alexander Acosta, not the FBI. The FBI does NOT make decisions about prosecutions/plea bargains/etc., that job is left to the US Attorney's Office/DOJ.

That's why I'm convinced Acosta will not remain in his job much longer.

The prosecution/negotiated deals for Epstein was at the discretion of the US Attorney's Office in Miami. That was under Alexander Acosta, not the FBI. The FBI does NOT make decisions about prosecutions/plea bargains/etc., that job is left to the US Attorney's Office/DOJ.

That's why I'm convinced Acosta will not remain in his job much longer.

Nor should he if you are right.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000169-11f3-d0be-adfb-75fff4490000

It was Acosta who gave Epstein the break, not Mueller at the FBI. As I said above, the decision to prosecute/not prosecute or strike a deal is NOT within the FBI's authority, that power lies solely with the US Attorney.

Interestingly enough, the "deal" that Acosta gave Epstein (along with the grant of immunity for turning over evidence) is/was only binding on the Federal District for South Florida, but not on any other Federal District. Thus, his arrest and prosecution by the SDNY does not in any way violate the "deal" Epstein struck in Miami back in the day.

SOB, should have been locked up for the last decade, for the sake of all of his victims I hope his days of freedom are finally over. Like I said, Acosta will likely draw so much heat he will be out of a job by the end of the week. Let the chips fall where they fall.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] internet troll[5][6][7] and conspiracy theorist[8] best known for his pro-Donald Trumpcomments on Twitter. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theorythat high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[9] He has been retweeted by President Trump.[10] As of 2018 he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a conservative cable news television channel.[11]

the last lines of that article give away the game more than the headline and source.

Other politicians, celebrities and businessmen, including presidential candidate Donald Trump, have been accused of fraternizing with Epstein. Trump lawyer Alan Garten told FoxNews.com in a statement Trump and Epstein are not pals.

“There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.”

Guess that settles it then.

JFC, mega...

Posobiec? Your love for tin foil and propaganda knows no bounds.

I see a lot of buying into ties between Epstein and Clinton, while denying that Trump had legit ties to Epstein, in this thread (and not just from you). Let’s get real. This guy is a disgusting human. He has not paid for his transgressions. The reason he has not is because he is wealthy, because he has wealthy/powerful friends, and because some/many of them were complicit. Let’s not make excuses for any of them, or blindly believe in their innocence based on their own denials, or denials by others who have reason to lie.

During this same period, Epstein and Maxwell were repeat guests at Mar-A-Lago. In 2000, they hung out there with Prince Andrew, who arrived for vacation on Trump's private plane. That same year, the Palm Beach Post reported that Trump, Epstein, Prince Andrew, and Maxwell were all at a tennis tournament/celebrity event at Mar-A-Lago.

Garten told VICE News that Trump had no relationship with Maxwell aside from the fact that she periodically turned up at Mar-A-Lago. The 1997 photograph below, of Trump and Maxwell "out on the town," was taken in New York City.

trump-epstein-body-image-1454090302.jpg

Photo via Getty Images

In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

Epstein did not respond to a request for comment.

Good grief. This ridiculous "your guys are perverts" '
"no your guys are the perverts".

All I know is I hope the truth comes out on everyone involved and those proven to have abused vulnerable underage girls, or any women, get the maximum punishment. If we all can't at least agree on that then political vitriol is now an official mental disorder.

I don't care if it's the President or ex-Presidents or the limo driver.

Of course I have my believes who might be deeply involved in this but GD I'm at least willing to wait til next week to read the charges and hear some of what the prosecutors have to say before I go down the guilty finger pointing road.

the last lines of that article give away the game more than the headline and source.

Other politicians, celebrities and businessmen, including presidential candidate Donald Trump, have been accused of fraternizing with Epstein. Trump lawyer Alan Garten told FoxNews.com in a statement Trump and Epstein are not pals.

“There was no relationship between Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump,” he said. “They were not friends and they did not socialize together.”

Guess that settles it then.
Nail them all.

I give zero shits about the politics of pedophiles. If any of the people that associated with Epstein actually molested children, they should be prosecuted and thrown in prison for a long time, past and present presidents included.
This x 1,000. Pedophiles are the worst of the worst and it doesn't matter which party they are affiliated with. Burn them all.

Nail them all.
He only cares about people he disagrees with politically getting outed and punished.

It's called situational ethics and it's pretty much a core principle of Saul Alinsky who is the guru of the radical left. Most of these current mindless lefties probably don't even know who he is and don't realize they follow his playbook.

Oh, BTW he was Hillary Clinton's hero she even did her disertation on him.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec
John Michael Posobiec III (/pəˈsoʊbɪk/ pə-SOH-bik; born December 14, 1985)[1] is an American alt-right[2][3][4] internet troll[5][6][7] and conspiracy theorist[8] best known for his pro-Donald Trumpcomments on Twitter. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theorythat high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.[9] He has been retweeted by President Trump.[10] As of 2018 he was working as a correspondent for One America News Network, a conservative cable news television channel.[11]

Citing pizza gate as a source disqualifier in a thread about Epstein’s arrests for sex trafficking and orgy island... not real smart.

JFC, mega...

I see a lot of buying into ties between Epstein and Clinton, while denying that Trump had legit ties to Epstein, in this thread (and not just from you). Let’s get real. This guy is a disgusting human. He has not paid for his transgressions. The reason he has not is because he is wealthy, because he has wealthy/powerful friends, and because some/many of them were complicit. Let’s not make excuses for any of them, or blindly believe in their innocence based on their own denials, or denials by others who have reason to lie.

JFC, mega...

If you think I’m the conspiracy theorist in this thread, you aren’t paying much attention.

SMH

Lost cause.

I disagree. You are not a lost cause. Just a few days ago you were calling the idea of illegals voting a conspiracy theory. And now you agree the system is broken and the congresswoman sending staff to facilitate it should be removed.

Still.... “conspiracy theory”

19789999.jpg

See, this Epstein thing has been on the radar for a loooong time.

Gonna be a fun week.

*thread*

I mean I wouldn’t necessarily tie these things together. Hillary Clinton being a keynote speaker for a cyber security conference is an absolute joke to begin with. Maybe someone talked some sense into her that maybe she shouldn’t be the “expert” on the issue.

I mean I wouldn’t necessarily tie these things together. Hillary Clinton being a keynote speaker for a cyber security conference is an absolute joke to begin with. Maybe someone talked some sense into her that maybe she shouldn’t be the “expert” on the issue.

A conspiracy theorist would tie those things together.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Can you imagine if they had a Q&A at the end. That I would pay to see.

Yup, old news if you have been following along.
"Take a deep breath, you can do this".

Pokeabear is "gulp" right. Read this article when it first came out in Nov.

If the article is true and accurate I think Acosta should be fired and disbarred at the bare minimum.

Surely there is some kind of law against this kind of sweetheart treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokeabear
Must read for those who want the background of this case.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/st...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Perhaps more importantly.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

I don't give a crap which side of the political aisle one sits, but it's clear that Alexander Acosta (currently the US Secretary of Labor) is up to his neck in this and should be removed from his job on a near immediate basis. Secondly, anyone involved in this should be prosecuted and the state needs to get in on the action to make certain that the days of "favors" for the rich and powerful Epstein are over. Let his victims split his billions and sell everything he owns to add to the "kitty." Then do the same to any of the others involved in abusing these teen girls!

Reactions: Been Jammin
BTW, Mega

I've got to say that Jack Posobiec is either incredibly ignorant of how the system works, or he is trying to confuse the issues with his pointing of fingers at imaginary targets.

Ask anyone in law enforcement, who has the say in whether to prosecute or give a "deal" and they will tell you it is 100% in the discretion of the US Attorney's Office and the FBI is, exactly as their name states, merely the investigative agency. It was Acosta who made the decision that ignored all the evidence, and who deliberately and systematically, kept that evidence away from the Judge and the Victims.

A Federal Judge has already ruled that the Plea Bargain, offered to Epstein by Acosta was illegal and the Trump Administration has known about this since at least last February, but has done NOTHING about it.

Here's some key points from USA Today, about the Judge's findings:

"Instead of a lengthy sentence that could have resulted from the 53-page federal indictment he was facing, Epstein pleaded guilty to two prostitution charges and served 13 months in Palm Beach county jail, where he was allowed to leave on work release for up to 12 hours a day, six days a week.

The agreement worked out by Acosta “essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe’’ that had already discovered 36 victims and could have unveiled other powerful participants in Esptein’s sex crimes..."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT