ADVERTISEMENT

it’s sabatoge

Russia just keeps annexing parts of the corrupt Ukraine and the Ukrainian citizens couldn't be happier. But the news, excuse me fake news keeps telling us how the NATO supported Azovmilitary is winning😳

Russia just keeps annexing parts of the corrupt Ukraine and the Ukrainian citizens couldn't be happier. But the news, excuse me fake news keeps telling us how the NATO supported Azovmilitary is winning😳
Russia's military might has many chinks in its armor. They have or had large quantities of mechanized military equipment. I would venture to say 40% of it would be required to keep the other 60% operating. Russia's military is poorly trained, lacks regimental discipline, almost zero spare parts and supplies and a thin will to win. Russia, in modern history, has always been on the defensive. Their honor of WW2 is commendable. They were starved to death, bombed and generally beat on many occasions but to this day "Great Victory Day" is celebrated. Russia being the "aggressor" in Ukraine was mostly overlooked by the masses until Putin called up 300,000 to take up arms in combat.

The west is well aware of Russia's war machine. Russia cannot endure a sustained conflict with Ukraine when Ukraine has garnered such broad support in Europe and the West. I think this was a serious miscalculation on Putin's part. This may be a major departure from my past opinion but it seems that Putin cannot win this war.

I do not trust the Biden administration to see the situation in Ukraine, and consequently Russia, clearly enough and have no faith in their ability to assess the "what ifs". Washington DC will have its agenda and that is the unknown. Care and caution must be taken with Putin. Forget nukes. Putin, like Biden or Trump, have an array of processes to traverse before a unified push of the bottom care take place. The more serious question is what or who is waiting in the shadows to step into Putin's shoes if he is taken out? Most likely, at the hands his own people. The answer to this question is undeniably bad. Everyone around him is not a good candidate for Russia or the west. There are many that are like hungry dogs salivating over fresh meat. Tambov Group, Putin's private mafia are teeming with very bad guys with political aspirations.

Maybe my alarmist buzz but beware of the song and dance of Ramzan Kadyrov, President of Chechnya. This guy is making himself popular amount the members of the former Soviet Union. He has not been sounding like an Allah praising muslim from the prayer rug lately and more like a politician with a mouth on both sides of his face. He has opposition but he is supported by many both in and out of Russian provinces. His funding is endless.

Russia's military might has many chinks in its armor. They have or had large quantities of mechanized military equipment. I would venture to say 40% of it would be required to keep the other 60% operating. Russia's military is poorly trained, lacks regimental discipline, almost zero spare parts and supplies and a thin will to win. Russia, in modern history, has always been on the defensive. Their honor of WW2 is commendable. They were starved to death, bombed and generally beat on many occasions but to this day "Great Victory Day" is celebrated. Russia being the "aggressor" in Ukraine was mostly overlooked by the masses until Putin called up 300,000 to take up arms in combat.

The west is well aware of Russia's war machine. Russia cannot endure a sustained conflict with Ukraine when Ukraine has garnered such broad support in Europe and the West. I think this was a serious miscalculation on Putin's part. This may be a major departure from my past opinion but it seems that Putin cannot win this war.

I do not trust the Biden administration to see the situation in Ukraine, and consequently Russia, clearly enough and have no faith in their ability to assess the "what ifs". Washington DC will have its agenda and that is the unknown. Care and caution must be taken with Putin. Forget nukes. Putin, like Biden or Trump, have an array of processes to traverse before a unified push of the bottom care take place. The more serious question is what or who is waiting in the shadows to step into Putin's shoes if he is taken out? Most likely, at the hands his own people. The answer to this question is undeniably bad. Everyone around him is not a good candidate for Russia or the west. There are many that are like hungry dogs salivating over fresh meat. Tambov Group, Putin's private mafia are teeming with very bad guys with political aspirations.

Maybe my alarmist buzz but beware of the song and dance of Ramzan Kadyrov, President of Chechnya. This guy is making himself popular amount the members of the former Soviet Union. He has not been sounding like an Allah praising muslim from the prayer rug lately and more like a politician with a mouth on both sides of his face. He has opposition but he is supported by many both in and out of Russian provinces. His funding is endless.
I do not think Vladdie underestimated anything- I don't think he had a choice. pOS NATO NWO said here we come....and you won't buck and if you do we don't think you can stop us

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I do not think Vladdie underestimated anything- I don't think he had a choice. pOS NATO NWO said here we come....and you won't buck and if you do we don't think you can stop us
Calling up 300,000 in the manner in which it is happening now clearly indicates a miscalculation on what it would take to win this war. I have in-laws in their late 50s in fear of being conscripted into combat. Protesters in Moscow and St. Pete are being sent straight to boot camp after being registered at the police stations. Russian Flag Officers took their dress uniforms with them into Ukraine thinking this war would be over in 6 to 8 weeks and victory parades out of Kiev. would be their grand exit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT