ADVERTISEMENT

it’s sabatoge

here comes ccp/dnc cia director to play the dolts

remember 2016 russian collusion?
then russian disinfo re hunter biden laptop?

this time it’s russians blew the pipe

dark effin winter coming

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
here comes ccp/dnc cia director to play the dolts

remember 2016 russian collusion?
then russian disinfo re hunter biden laptop?

this time it’s russians blew the pipe

dark effin winter coming

The Title should be

Breaking: Man who is a professional liar tells us it was Russia.

Brenen is a joke and a political hack who was in a job that was way over his head.

It doesn't matter if we sabotaged the pipeline or the Russians, what matters is what the rest of the world thinks about it. Right now, it seems they believe it was the US.

Here you go Dan
I maintain many contacts in the international oil and gas pipeline industry. I have not heard one of them say they believe anyone but the US did this. Everyone but the US has something to lose by sabotaging these lines. Everyone but the US has something to gain by these lines providing gas to the EU. Keep in mind that NS1 is 51% Russia & 49% EU owned. The NS2 ownership is about 55% Russian & 45% EU. Once the video inspection of the damage has been leaked to the public we will know much more about what and how the damage was inflicted. One of the explosions registered 2.3 on the richter scale.

I maintain many contacts in the international oil and gas pipeline industry. I have not heard one of them say they believe anyone but the US did this. Everyone but the US has something to lose by sabotaging these lines. Everyone but the US has something to gain by these lines providing gas to the EU. Keep in mind that NS1 is 51% Russia & 49% EU owned. The NS2 ownership is about 55% Russian & 45% EU. Once the video inspection of the damage has been leaked to the public we will know much more about what and how the damage was inflicted. One of the explosions registered 2.3 on the richter scale.
In your opinion?

Now this is interesting. Elaborate brother.
He has elaborated before. I agree with his assessment, I just want to caveat it because all of the information hasn't come out yet. The US is most likely to blame. If it is the US the Biden administration just took a diplomatic dump all over everyone in the EU. A very dangerous move.

Now this is interesting. Elaborate brother.
The USA loses nothing when this line is sabotaged. The USA gains nothing when NS1 and NS2 are in operation. Germany has come out and stated they believe it was the USA. Gazprom was alerted to sabotage six weeks ago and I have the exchange of text messages with Gazprom to prove they were aware of a threat well before that damage happened. I believe I have stated that the now retired Technical Director of Nord Stream (Gazprom) is a personal friend. NS will soon have subsea video inspection results of the damage areas in Sweden and Danish waters. These lines are 1,200 kms (720 miles) each in length. The pipe size is approximately 48" with a variation of pipe wall thicknesses depending on water depth and other parameters. The wall thickness is between 1" and 1.25". It will be interesting to see where the damage was sustained. Less than 10% of the lines are in Russian waters. If the USA suggest that Russia channels gas through Ukraine then we have our culprit. The Ukraine is the only clear commercial winner here if gas is supplied to EU thru Ukraine. NS1&2 was built because Russia was supplying gas to EU thru Ukraine (remember Burisma). Ukraine was selling it to EU and not paying Gazprom. When the Obama CIA overthrew the democratically elect government in Ukraine and installed the current pro-west government (and Joe and Hunter Biden) then Russia fast tracked Nord Stream and Blue Stream gas plans to EU. Indisputable facts: Russia has the gas and EU needs the gas. Biden and the USA needs to step back or this administration will set the USA diplomatic mission to a historical low.

The USA loses nothing when this line is sabotaged. The USA gains nothing when NS1 and NS2 are in operation. Germany has come out and stated they believe it was the USA. Gazprom was alerted to sabotage six weeks ago and I have the exchange of text messages with Gazprom to prove they were aware of a threat well before that damage happened. I believe I have stated that the now retired Technical Director of Nord Stream (Gazprom) is a personal friend. NS will soon have subsea video inspection results of the damage areas in Sweden and Danish waters. These lines are 1,200 kms (720 miles) each in length. The pipe size is approximately 48" with a variation of pipe wall thicknesses depending on water depth and other parameters. The wall thickness is between 1" and 1.25". It will be interesting to see where the damage was sustained. Less than 10% of the lines are in Russian waters. If the USA suggest that Russia channels gas through Ukraine then we have our culprit. The Ukraine is the only clear commercial winner here if gas is supplied to EU thru Ukraine. NS1&2 was built because Russia was supplying gas to EU thru Ukraine (remember Burisma). Ukraine was selling it to EU and not paying Gazprom. When the Obama CIA overthrew the democratically elect government in Ukraine and installed the current pro-west government (and Joe and Hunter Biden) then Russia fast tracked Nord Stream and Blue Stream gas plans to EU. Indisputable facts: Russia has the gas and EU needs the gas. Biden and the USA needs to step back or this administration will set the USA diplomatic mission to a historical low.
An explanation was all I needed brother. 👍

If it is proven Biden did this what are the ramifications? For him? For our country?

If it is proven Biden did this what are the ramifications? For him? For our country?
That is a good question. It greatly depends on the mid terms. I have no faith in our political system when it comes to going after anyone in Washington DC. Lots of smoke but never a fire. I think the GOP will latch onto Biden's guilt if Putin continues to talk nukes. I'm sure Biden will claim no knowledge.

I think Biden would become a prisoner of his actions. He would be persona non grata outside the USA for any foreign policy activities. Kamala Harris the same. The question would be if Russia or EU would seek criminal charges? Mostly certainly civil or monetary damages. Who would be the sacrificial lamb if the USA is responsible? The USA has had an image problem internationally since the early 80s. This would elevate and escalate an already damaged image.

I am extremely interested to see where this goes and to what extent the facts are released to the public. I spend about 4 hours a day communicating with people much closer to this than myself.

Last edited:
That is a good question. It greatly depends on the mid terms. I have no faith in our political system when it comes to going after anyone in Washington DC. Lots of smoke but never a fire.

I think Biden would become a prisoner of his actions. He would be persona non grata outside the USA for any foreign policy activities. T
Shit britches should be in an assisted living home. 👍

I would say that betraying our allies is grounds for impeachment. Treason is specifically listed.
I have no faith in our Congress or Senate carrying through on impeachment. Treason might he a hard charge to convict given the circumstances. It was not an attack on USA assets is what comes to mind. Pissing off the rest of the world might not qualify as treason.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I have no faith in our Congress or Senate carrying through on impeachment. Treason might he a hard charge to convict given the circumstances. It was not an attack on USA assets is what comes to mind. Pissing off the rest of the world might not qualify as treason.
Might if yer involved. No?

Why would Biden cause what is being called by the UN as the biggest single release of methane ever into the atmosphere?

This board is fvcking bonkers with pro-Russia propaganda lately. Dan is a true disease on you fools lol.

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Neither do I. Just wishful thinking. Unless there was a person willing to testify in front if congress that Brandon was involved we are stuck with dumb and dumber. To be honest it would not surprise me to find out he was not told and it was staff that were briefed if at all. Our intelligence agencies are out of control.

Why would Biden cause what is being called by the UN as the biggest single release of methane ever into the atmosphere?

This board is fvcking bonkers with pro-Russia propaganda lately. Dan is a true disease on you fools lol.

Carry on
Another gullible left wing idiot. NS2 was never commissioned and had NO GAS in the line. NS1 had been shutdown for a few weeks for inspection and repairs to a compressor station. Only residual gas in line. Far from a methane disaster. Automated fail safe mechanisms will pump air into the lines to keep an outward flow to avoid flooding the line with saltwater. That's your bubbling disaster. Air. The UN are a bunch of fvcking political hacks. Why did Blinkin change his story last week? He admitted that sabotaging these lines had long term strategic benefits for the USA. Go delivery your groceries and leave the intelligent conversation to people that know what they are talking about you mental midget.

How cute, Clintard thinks Democrats give a shit about the environment.
The poor dumb liberal does not have the depth of knowledge to recognize why Biden would want to halt the supply of Russian gas to Europe. Clintard is nothing more than an underachieving feckless idiot that makes weak attempts to convince himself that he is "informed".

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT