ADVERTISEMENT

It’s All Just Israel Defending Itself

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Wonder what the leaders of Hamas are doing to help the people they supposedly care so much for? I haven't seen a story on Hamas providing any kind of aide to their own citizens. Kind of strange they are doing nothing if they care so much.

Wonder what the leaders of Hamas are doing to help the people they supposedly care so much for? I haven't seen a story on Hamas providing any kind of aide to their own citizens. Kind of strange they are doing nothing if they care so much.
On the off chance your comment is addressed to me I’d like to ask you where you got the idea you think I think Hamas cares?

On the off chance your comment is addressed to me I’d like to ask you where you got the idea you think I think Hamas cares?
It wasn't directed towards anyone or I would have had you in the reply.

I was pointing out the governing organization the Palestinians put in place is doing nothing to help them. IMO it's just using them to advance it's agenda.

It wasn't directed towards anyone or I would have had you in the reply.

I was pointing out the governing organization the Palestinians put in place is doing nothing to help them. IMO it's just using them to advance it's agenda.
You’re talking about the governing organization the Gazans put in place 18 years ago with 45% of the vote and stayed in place in no small part because Uncle Bibi took measures to see they stayed in power? That governing organization?

carry on
Proof? Oh look, it's Hitler Dan, Jr.!

No, none.
Harold And Kumar GIF

Reactions: tlwwake
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT