ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a nonstarter for you in terms of your vote?

For the record I answered the question asked in the OP early in the thread. Our friend, @Syskatine, is the one who tried to twist the conversation into political hypocrisy. I agreed with him that there is hypocrisy within the Republican establishment and pointed out the Democrats have plenty of hypocrisy of their own, which resulted in a meltdown from the disgusting poster who sets the standard for defending hypocrisy within his brand.

Last edited:
For the record I answered the quetion asked in the OP early in the thread. Our friend, @Syskatine, is the one who tried to twist the conversation into political hypocrisy. I agreed with him that there is hypocrisy within the Republican establishment and pointed out the Democrats have plenty of hypocrisy of their own, which resulted in a meltdown from the disgusting poster who sets the standard for defending hypocrisy within his brand.

Why does it take poking by a board “LeFtiST” to admit Republican hypocrisy? Shouldn’t that be easy af to say? Without a Democratic caveat? You that scared of calling out Republicans on their own folly with no need to mention the other side?

The non-starter in terms of my vote is there is no one I would vote for, and that's why I don't vote. It's not as if Walker is the only hypocritical politician. They're all hypocrites, compulsive liars and completely morally unreliable. An example on the left would be Bernie Sanders and AOC who vote for more war. You have already offered an example on the right, but there are plenty more where that came from, it's a limitless list. The difference between you and me on this issue is you only see it where you want to see it, where you think it gives you a gotcha advantage, while I see it everywhere I look.

carry on

Why does it take poking by a board “LeFtiST” to admit Republican hypocrisy? Shouldn’t that be easy af to say? Without a Democratic caveat? You that scared of calling out Republicans on their own folly with no need to mention the other side?

carry on
Yes, I'm terrified that all my newfound right-wing buddies will quit liking me if I say something negative about Republicans, except for those times I say something negative about Republicans. You Democrats are a different animal, so completely morally lost I don't much care what you think when I say something negtive about your team.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I cannot think of anything more hypocritical than a bunch of people publicly expressing their moral superior integrity by calling their home a sanctuary for all, and then having a collective mental beakdown when someone strange shows up on their doorstep, calling the National Guard to come take them away from their sanctuary. It turned out they meant it was their sanctuary from having to rub shoulders with those they find beneath their station in life. That's hypocrisy at its finest.
Could you show me where someone claimed to be a home sanctuary for all, and then had a mental breakdown?

Reactions: my_2cents
Could you show me where someone claimed to be a home sanctuary for all, and then had a mental breakdown?
Sure. Go back and watch the news when the migrants descended on Martha's Vineyard, especially the reaction by the good folks living on that island that had declared it to be a sanctuary. How long did it take for them to get expelled from the sanctuary? 44 hours, wasn't it?

Sure. Go back and watch the news when the migrants descended on Martha's Vineyard, especially the reaction by the good folks living on that island that had declared it to be a sanctuary. How long did it take for them to get expelled from the sanctuary? 44 hours, wasn't it?

I did watch the news and didnt' see what you're saying. You didn't make that up, did you, Dan? Felt it so it must be true, like your TulsaAggieson buddy does?

I did watch the news and didnt' see what you're saying. You didn't make that up, did you, Dan? Felt it so it must be true, like your TulsaAggieson buddy does?
You watched the news? You? Is Twitter considered part of the news?

If an earthquake happened in Asia, Twitter would have it before our news. You don’t understand the world you live in now. Twitter is absolutely, bar-none the quickest and most expansive route to news now.

To debate that is pure lunacy lol

Carry on
That must explain why you and others on this board have the attitudes you have.

If an earthquake happened in Asia, Twitter would have it before our news. You don’t understand the world you live in now. Twitter is absolutely, bar-none the quickest and most expansive route to news now.

Carry on
Remain Calm All Is Well GIF

Carry on
Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

Reading about Walker paying for a woman's abortion and curious what our more adamant antabortion types think?

They get past it like you did.

You were super worried about national security issues with Trump and voted for, get this, Hillary Clinton.

Then you were super anti racist and voted for the person that locked up all the blacks.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
They get past it like you did.

You were super worried about national security issues with Trump and voted for, get this, Hillary Clinton.

Then you were super anti racist and voted for the person that locked up all the blacks.
The flail is strong in this post lol. Cmon man…you can do better, yes?

carry on

No, he isn't arguing this.

You are as lost right now as @SquatchinPoke usually is.
yep, you nailed me, Champ. You still here telling people how to live? I am here fighting for the lives of those that can't defend themselves. I stood to my morals in this thread so now my smarts are the insult? Come on Champ.

whoops-my.gif

ATLANTA — A woman who has said Herschel Walker, the Republican Senate nominee in Georgia, paid for her abortion in 2009 told The New York Times that he urged her to terminate a second pregnancy two years later. They ended their relationship after she refused.

In a series of interviews, the woman said Mr. Walker had barely been involved in their now 10-year-old son’s life, offering little more than court-ordered child support and occasional gifts.

I remember the rhetoric surrounding Hunter Biden being pretty negative on this board…will Pubes continue to circle the wagons for this sh!tshow?

carry on

Reactions: Syskatine
whoops-my.gif

ATLANTA — A woman who has said Herschel Walker, the Republican Senate nominee in Georgia, paid for her abortion in 2009 told The New York Times that he urged her to terminate a second pregnancy two years later. They ended their relationship after she refused.

In a series of interviews, the woman said Mr. Walker had barely been involved in their now 10-year-old son’s life, offering little more than court-ordered child support and occasional gifts.

I remember the rhetoric surrounding Hunter Biden being pretty negative on this board…will Pubes continue to circle the wagons for this sh!tshow?

carry on
I’ll go first. Tell me what you want to hear.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
whoops-my.gif

carry on
I love my son!

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
will Pubes continue to circle the wagons for this sh!tshow?
Yes.

Now if he was a Democrat (imagine for a moment if this was Vice President Harris and a former boyfriend was making similar accusations against her), they would be talking nonstop about this. It would be topic number one on Fox News. Hannity and Carlson would be having a fit.

Last edited:
You do realize my father died of covid 23 months ago, no?

Carry on
And this has to do with what? Did I make a joke about his death? Have I rubbed his death in your face? You do know that is a tweet by Walker about his crazy son. I can be your daddy. I wonder how long until you threw this card out though. You lasted longer then I thought.

Hey Clinton when you admit a baby being lost to miscarriage is more then a dead fetus and you show compassion maybe I will do the same but this is the third time in 9 months I have seen you tell us all how your dad died. You use it as a losing tool to deflect and gain sympathy when you can’t fight anymore. You took a HW tweet and twisted it to be about you and your dad. Odd

you need a hug? Should I just talk about banging mother then? What are my limits with you because I wouldn’t want to push you over the edge here.

You do realize my father died of covid 23 months ago, no?

Carry on
Look at it this way, at least you had a dad that was part of your life and was a good man that lived up to his responsibilities. Mine was a drunk, abusive and a low life POS. Haven't seen or heard anything about him in decades. Count your blessing you had him in your life.

Look at it this way, at least you had a dad that was part of your life and was a good man that lived up to his responsibilities. Mine was a drunk, abusive and a low life POS. Haven't seen or heard anything about him in decades. Count your blessing you had him in your life.
I've got to be the luckiest guy in the world. My father was great. A Tennessee racist once hinted my white mother was stupid for marrying my father of color. My mother clung to my father till he died of leukemia at 75.

I hope one day you'll have your father in your life and all will be well.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I've got to be the luckiest guy in the world. My father was great. A Tennessee racist once hinted my white mother was stupid for marrying my father of color. My mother clung to my father till he died of leukemia at 75.

I hope one day you'll have your father in your life and all will be well.
No I'm all good, I had a mother who was strong enough to be both. While I was a hellion as a kid she managed to keep me on a fairly straight path even though I took a few crazy turns. I will forever be grateful for her, her patients and the example she set for me to follow.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT