ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a nonstarter for you in terms of your vote?

Reading about Walker paying for a woman's abortion and curious what our more adamant antabortion types think?

If the baby momma was anything like this then we understand.

200w.gif

If the baby momma was anything like this then we understand.

200w.gif

Yes…except for the fact that Herschel believes in no exceptions for abortion, not even a dead fetus rotting in the mother threatening her life. Or so he tells you dumbfvck Republicans and you soak it up with vigor…so even Stacey gets born - as he says…

carry on

Yes…except for the fact that Herschel believes in no exceptions for abortion, not even a dead fetus rotting in the mother threatening her life. Or so he tells you dumbfvck Republicans and you soak it up with vigor…so even Stacey gets born - as he says…

carry on
I live in Georgia? Zero ****s given. Besides I thought the left loved double standards. Also sounds a bit Racist to me that the left is going after a Black Man like your ilk has done. Did I leave anything out from the Tard Playbook? 🤣

I live in Georgia? Zero ****s given. Besides I thought the left loved double standards. Also sounds a bit Racist to me that the left is going after a Black Man like your ilk has done. Did I leave anything out from the Tard Playbook? 🤣

So if a white guy runs for office in Oklahoma, claims he graduated college 1st in his class, has violent domestic history including placing a gun at his girls temple, had his guns taken away, paid for an abortion and then later miraculously comes to Jesus on it as a candidate for the Republican Party, allows no exceptions whatsoever for abortion including the life of the mother’s while proselytizing pro-life values…

et cetera, et cetera…et cetera…

You’d vote for him???

“DoUble StaNdArd”
“TaRd”

Carry on

So if a white guy runs for office in Oklahoma, claims he graduated college 1st in his class, has violent domestic history including placing a gun at his girls temple, had his guns taken away, paid for an abortion and then later miraculously comes to Jesus on it as a candidate for the Republican Party, allows no exceptions whatsoever for abortion including the life of the mother’s while proselytizing pro-life values…

et cetera, et cetera…et cetera…

You’d vote for him???

“DoUble StaNdArd”
“TaRd”

Carry on

"Showers with Daddy, probably inappropriate"
You tell me double standard tard. 🤣

Reading about Walker paying for a woman's abortion and curious what our more adamant antabortion types think?

This will blow your mind... Pro-abortion people sometimes begin to feel heartsick about abortion, come to their senses and become pro-life. It often happens because of a personal experience.

I am strongly against abortion but I’m not going to judge/hate/ruin anyone that’s been involved in one, it’s just a very sad decision they made.

Don’t know why but I find myself more disgusted with the protesters rooting for more of these situations.

Reactions: colcord
What’s worse someone that votes conservative and is a hypocrite…….or a leftist who votes for everything we disagree with? Unfortunate, but easy choice for someone who leans right. It would be my hope Walker wins and gets beat out in a future primary.

First they need to prove it because.... well...Russia Russia Russia....

Second no one should be a one issue voter.

Third if you vote for an democrat/progressive right now you are an idiot!!!!
xplor58 is acutely perceptive, can define all seven components of critical thinking and would abuse the board's slow 9 in the class room in an intelligence quotient test session. How do we know? All ten principals shout it to us with virtually every post they author.

And yes, Syskatine. Ten is a hard metric number.

Lol it won't move the needle. The momma has receipts and it won't matter.

They have no values, they could give two shits about unborn children. Just watch, it won't move his numbers.
Did he break the law? But, yeah, let's go vote for someone who actually wants to expand the ability of people to kill babies.

Did he break the law? But, yeah, let's go vote for someone who actually wants to expand the ability of people to kill babies.

Who said he broke that law? What's that got to do with anything?

Did he burn down an orphanage?

LOL is that the RNC's spin this a.m.? It was legal, so nobody should care?

Who said he broke that law? What's that got to do with anything?
You're suggesting he did something wrong? It would be like saying Biden can't propose raising taxes because he paid only the minimum in the past.

Did he burn down an orphanage?

LOL is that the RNC's spin this a.m.? It was legal, so nobody should care?
No idea about spin. I get all my news here. But some dumb logic in this thread: wr should not vote for this guy but vote for someone with views diametrically opposed to ours? Is that your logic?

You're suggesting he did something wrong? It would be like saying Biden can't propose raising taxes because he paid only the minimum in the past.
Well yes, yes I am.

No, it's more like a Republican senator candidate says there should be no abortions for any reason... unless he knocks someone up. You don't really need a metaphor or simile to explain this one. I appreciate the "whatabouting" to... Biden's taxes, lol.

No idea about spin. I get all my news here. some dumb logic in this thread: wr should not vote for this guy but vote for someone with views diametrically opposed to ours? Is that your logic?

Nope, I've never told you who to vote for. My only point was that this wouldn't move the needle a bit, republicans could care less. So far I'm right, aren't I? Has any republican said this would imperil their vote?

I mean, Trump called Ted Cruz's wife ugly and laughed at her. It didn't matter, Cruz still kisses Trump's ass. There are no higher values or character in those circles - just self interest.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Lol it won't move the needle. The momma has receipts and it won't matter.

They have no values, they could give two shits about unborn children. Just watch, it won't move his numbers.
Joe Biden doesn't give a damn about his Arkansas granddaughter. Acts like she doesn't exist.

But it doesn't matter to you, because you couldn't give 2 shits about children.

Joe Biden doesn't give a damn about his Arkansas granddaughter. Acts like she doesn't exist.

But it doesn't matter to you, because you couldn't give 2 shits about children.
LOL See? Whatever happens, the cult will find a way to rationalize or whatabout this hypocrisy. He's denying it although the baby momma has the receipts, too. I just know it won't move the needle, hypocrisy is as republican as the flag. This is the 2nd whataboutism I've been hit with to avoid confronting what hypocrites the GOP is. First it was Biden's taxes, then Biden's grandaughter, lol.

If Trump can call Ted Cruz' wife ugly, and Cruz kisses his ass in return, and the republicans still love Cruz.... this isn't gonna be so much as a popcorn fart.

Nope, I've never told you who to vote for. My only point was that this wouldn't move the needle a bit, ...
Agree that it shouldn't move the needle. I suppose you are saying it should. Could you give us the logic? Fill in the blanks:
Since the R candidate did an action in the past that he now opposes, Republicans should choose the democrat candidate now because ________.

A. The R candidate doesn't really oppose the action now and when elected will fight even harder than the D candidate to allow more abortions.
B. Trump.
C. Fill in your words.

I think my non-starter would be if, say, a dementia addled, incestuous pedophile racist with the proclivities to touch and sniff pre-teen girls on camera were to run. I probably couldn't vote for someone like that.
Oh my non-starter was years ago watching the feeble-minded think how they're taught by right wingers. LOL you guys literally "think" how you're told to. Now you spin up pedophile accusations against someone that wasn't, which is of course the ultimate shitty thing to do, but predictable because GOP leadership has such a pedophilia problem.

150528174433-01-hastert-1999.jpg

When I was brought up, if you did that someone would get the shit kicked out of them. Now it's FOX culture -- lie, lie, lie, say anything on the internet without consequence, call people anything, lie about anything, zero consequences. You've really embraced it, haven't you?

Agree that it shouldn't move the needle. I suppose you are saying it should. Could you give us the logic? Fill in the blanks:

A. The R candidate doesn't really oppose the action now and when elected will fight even harder than the D candidate to allow more abortions.
B. Trump.
C. Fill in your words.
Friend, we're in agreement. I remarked that it wouldn't move the needle. I know republicans. They don't give a shit about kids or values or integrity until it's personally advantageous. They know their leadership has those values and they're fine with that, too.

Grab em' by the pussy, failure to build a wall, no attempt to repeal and replace, all the bimbo eruptions and claims of sexual assault, the wives, his fraud settlements, the attempted Ukraine shakedown... like morality or character is gonna change something now? BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is your brand, just acknowledge it. They're shitty people. I could post pics of MAGA rallies that shows what shitty people we're dealing with. I don't know why you're even pushing back about it at this point. Wth, you think people are going to come out of the Trump era thinking the GOP has values or something?

Is it just me or does anyone else find leftists trying to lecture anyone on hypocrisy hilarious?

Walker is a very flawed candidate, just as the Democrat candidate is but I'm supposed to not support Walker because he is flawed?
I guess. I'm trying to get sys to explain. But, not getting any logic. Just some conclusion that Rs should no longer support him - leaving out the RA part of IRAC.

Is it just me or does anyone else find leftists trying to lecture anyone on hypocrisy hilarious?

Walker is a very flawed candidate, just as the Democrat candidate is but I'm supposed to not support Walker because he is flawed?

I have plenty of flaws, as we all do. I’ve never put a gun to a woman’s temple, let alone had any ideation and motivation to such acts.

Your mental gymnastics meets are a perfect 10 every time lol

Carry on

• Haha
How many of you have checks on hand from 13 years ago? When you cash a check from someone else how often does the bank give it back to you? Does it not go back to the bank of the person who wrote the check? And in the old days it was given back to the person who wrote the check.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
How many of you have checks on hand from 13 years ago? When you cash a check from someone else how often does the bank give it back to you? Does it not go back to the bank of the person who wrote the check? And in the old days it was given back to the person who wrote the check.

Don't ask the leftist to think for themselves, it gives them a headache.

This is your straw man? Lol oh boy

carry on

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT