ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Question

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I heard a British radio personality ask this question and his listeners seemed stumped. I’m curious what you think.

If Hamas was holed up among the civilian population of Israel instead of Gaza, using Israelis as human shields, would the Israeli government use the same tactic to root out and destroy Hamas as it’s using in Gaza on Gazan civilians?

I heard a British radio personality ask this question and his listeners seemed stumped. I’m curious what you think.

If Hamas was holed up among the civilian population of Israel instead of Gaza, using Israelis as human shields, would the Israeli government use the same tactic to root out and destroy Hamas as it’s using in Gaza on Gazan civilians?
If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle. Cope harder, JihadDan.

Reactions: Medic007

Another ridiculous hypothetical. You really think they do not know who and where Hamas is? SMFH have you lost all ability to think for yourself?

Another ridiculous hypothetical. You really think they do not know who and where Hamas is? SMFH have you lost all ability to think for yourself?
You probably ought to spend the rest of the night contemplating the ramifications of what you just wrote. In the meantime do you have an answer to the question?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
You probably ought to spend the rest of the night contemplating the ramifications of what you just wrote. In the meantime do you have an answer to the question?
The answer is there for anyone that hasn't lost all sense of reason.

• 17. With respect to hostages, the mission team found clear and convincing information that some have been subjected to various forms of conflict-related sexual violence ***INCLUDING RAPE*** and sexualized torture and sexualized cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment and it also has reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may be ongoing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT