ADVERTISEMENT

In Spite Of His Many Faults Trump Did One Thing Right

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
In his effort to drain the swamp. Unfortunately he waited too long to pull the trigger and Biden reversed the policy immediately upon coming to power. Just as conservatives patiently worked to overturn Roe v Wade the path has been cleared for them in the future to finally extinguish the administrative state. If a Republican wins in 2024 will he have the fortitude to do what is necessary? Aside from Trump himself that is the $64 thousand dollar question.

Giving himself the power to fire everyone isn’t akin to “DrAiNiNg ThE SwAmP” by any conceivable measure.

It simply would’ve enabled him to hire thousands of loyal sycophants into jobs they weren’t qualified for - guys like Jeffrey Clark lol.

This was a garbage executive order giving executive power via executive order. I always thought conservatives on this board hated using the power of the pen…must only be when a Dim does it, huh???

Biden did the right thing ixnaying this crap. It’s stupid to see otherwise and you all know it.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
In his effort to drain the swamp. Unfortunately he waited too long to pull the trigger and Biden reversed the policy immediately upon coming to power. Just as conservatives patiently worked to overturn Roe v Wade the path has been cleared for them in the future to finally extinguish the administrative state. If a Republican wins in 2024 will he have the fortitude to do what is necessary? Aside from Trump himself that is the $64 thousand dollar question.

He did about 100 Things right which is 90
Plus more than any bureaucrat we keep electing. EVeryone has their warts - Trump Guzzillion X better than ANY politician

Giving himself the power to fire everyone isn’t akin to “DrAiNiNg ThE SwAmP” by any conceivable measure.

It simply would’ve enabled him to hire thousands of loyal sycophants into jobs they weren’t qualified for - guys like Jeffrey Clark lol.

This was a garbage executive order giving executive power via executive order. I always thought conservatives on this board hated using the power of the pen…must only be when a Dim does it, huh???

Biden did the right thing ixnaying this crap. It’s stupid to see otherwise and you all know it.

carry on
No I'm not a fan of a President using executive orders to put laws in place they can not get through Congress but as long as Democrats are going to abuse the power to get their way, Republican Presidents should as well. I notice you have never said anything about the numerous EOs signed by Biden, why is that?

No I'm not a fan of a President using executive orders to put laws in place they can not get through Congress but as long as Democrats are going to abuse the power to get their way, Republican Presidents should as well. I notice you have never said anything about the numerous EOs signed by Biden, why is that?

Many of the EOs Biden signed his first day were pandemic orders Trump dragged his feet on lol.

And I for one applaud Biden giving federal agencies back their due independence. Trump wanted to be dictator here…but you pivot nonetheless.

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
This could too easily lead to an abuse of the executive branch’s power.

With that said, there do need to be better limits to this unofficial branch of government. It’s clearly full of underperforming individuals that face little to no recourse.

The CDC absolutely botched the handling of COVID through its actions but even more so through terrible communication.

Anyone that argues otherwise should go watch one of the many compilation videos showcasing comical flip flops on all protocols.

This could too easily lead to an abuse of the executive branch’s power.

With that said, there do need to be better limits to this unofficial branch of government. It’s clearly full of underperforming individuals that face little to no recourse.

The CDC absolutely botched the handling of COVID through its actions but even more so through terrible communication.

Anyone that argues otherwise should go watch one of the many compilation videos showcasing comical flip flops on all protocols.

Did the CDC botch everything Covid and communicate terribly all on its own…..or were there directives coming from the White House against beneficial policies???

carry on

Did the CDC botch everything Covid and communicate terribly all on its own…..or were there directives coming from the White House against beneficial policies???

carry on

Thanks for trying.

Reactions: ClintonDavidScott

carry on
So the CDC, who made everything political and got damn near everything wrong is blameless in your eyes. SMFH

• Haha
Reactions: ClintonDavidScott
So the CDC, who made everything political and got damn near everything wrong is blameless in your eyes. SMFH

If that’s what you gleaned from my post…you’re simply a triggered moron with an agenda.

It’s obvious I placed some blame at the CDC’s feet, but they were also obviously hamstrung by an inept White House response….and you know it lol.

Now try to play your mental gymnastics again haha…

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
If that’s what you gleaned from my post…you’re simply a triggered moron with an agenda.

It’s obvious I placed some blame at the CDC’s feet, but they were also obviously hamstrung by an inept White House response….and you know it lol.

Now try to play your mental gymnastics again haha…

Carry on

You are a funny guy.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

carry on
Draining our swamp is just what this country needs and you know it.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT