ADVERTISEMENT

i'm not suprised, are you?

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
bill clinton undergrad degree? bs foreign service from georgetown

barry obama undergrad degree? ba international relations and english literature from columbia in nyc

biden undergrad degree? history/polysci, minor in english from university of delaware

and these pinheads run/ran the biggest economy in the world. not suprising they would flew the economy right into a mountain, particularly pedo joe. will give blowjob clinton some credit for requiring some work to collect welfare.

now for the good guys.

bush sr undergrad ba in history from yale. he served in the army, flew in the battle for midway, came home moved to west texas and started an oil and gas operation. actually made a payroll. something the demorats NEVER do/did.

bush jr under grad ??? don't know, but jr got an MBA from harvard.

trump undergrad is from university of penn, wharton school of business. his degree is the same as mine from osu, bs in ECON.

how does these liberal arts assholes wind up running the biggest economy in the world? ez, they buy votes and cheat to win elections. look for another "devastating" covid strain to rear it's ugly head this fall. so we gotta have mail in ballots and ballet harvesting. and we just can't manage a voter id for every voter. in india, every person of voting age has a voter id and a ton of them make less than a dollar a day. think about that for second.

thots?

they can have my gun one bullet at a time. can you say triple tap center mass?

• Wow
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

barry obama undergrad degree? ba international relations and english literature from columbia in nyc

biden undergrad degree? history/polysci, minor in english from university of delaware

and these pinheads run/ran the biggest economy in the world. not suprising they would flew the economy right into a mountain, particularly pedo joe. will give blowjob clinton some credit for requiring some work to collect welfare.

now for the good guys.

bush sr undergrad ba in history from yale. he served in the army, flew in the battle for midway, came home moved to west texas and started an oil and gas operation. actually made a payroll. something the demorats NEVER do/did.

trump undergrad is from university of penn, wharton school of business. his degree is the same as mine from osu, bs in ECON.

how does these liberal arts assholes wind up running the biggest economy in the world? ez, they buy votes and cheat to win elections. look for another "devastating" covid strain to rear it's ugly head this fall. so we gotta have mail in ballots and ballet harvesting. and we just can't manage a voter id for every voter. in india, every person of voting age has a voter id and a ton of them make less than a dollar a day. think about that for second.

thots?

is this you?

now for the good guys.

thots?

Bushes are some of the most corrupt soldier killing sociopaths they ever existed. I supported them till about two years ago- many had told me how bad they were but I didn't listen. They are deep state scum all the way

Trump was hated by the globalist deep state- love him. only problem I have with him is spending, people he kept in power (I don't know if he had a choice- the DS is so freaking powerful) and his touting of poison shots that have killed at least 4x As many as all of
The other so called Vaccines Combined-
Makes zero sense

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Also just in my opinion Trump loses a little bit of ground every day when he endorses globalists like Dr Oz and David Perdue out of Georgia, these guys aren't even close to being cool patriotic Candidates. And the more people die and get injured of those godforsaken shots the more Trump loses ground with his base as well. I'm a big believer in decertification and putting the right person back in there because the shadow government that's in control now are totally trying to bring the country to their knees, Trump had it stolen he deserves to go back in, but right now I would pick DeSantis over Trump in an election.

Return the diamonds

brandon's energy sec sucks. jen grandholm doesn't know the economics of energy. asked when brandon was gonna increase domestic oil and gas production, she cackled like heels up harris, laughing hysterically.

not suprising, grandholm grew up in cali, attended cal berkeley and earned a degree in polisci and french. once again, our leader appointed a lawyer with no practical experience in energy. gas in stw has gone from $.99/gallon to $3.89/gallon. so glad brandon and his communist handlers are making us do the right thing,,,,,,,, not. out here in the flyovers, we need somebody to tell us whats best for us,,,,,,,,, not.

FJB

please send pelosi and beto to my house to take my gun, plz.

brandon's energy sec sucks. jen grandholm doesn't know the economics of energy. asked when brandon was gonna increase domestic oil and gas production, she cackled like heels up harris, laughing hysterically.

not suprising, grandholm grew up in cali, attended cal berkeley and earned a degree in polisci and french. once again, our leader appointed a lawyer with no practical experience in energy. gas in stw has gone from $.99/gallon to $3.89/gallon. so glad brandon and his communist handlers are making us do the right thing,,,,,,,, not. out here in the flyovers, we need somebody to tell us whats best for us,,,,,,,,, not.

FJB

please send pelosi and beto to my house to take my gun, plz.
Don't forget she didn't know how to plug in an electric car.

Oh and keep in mind she is the one in charge of area 51.

I must gas up this AM for over 4 bucks per gallon. A first. I paid $1.74 before the steal.
Myself, but I'm find myself starting to look forward to my trips to the gas station. Listening to the people bitching about the prices of gas and people saying fvck Joe Biden gives me hope for the future. Between that and the royalty checks I'm now finding joy at the gas pumps.

Myself, but I'm find myself starting to look forward to my trips to the gas station. Listening to the people bitching about the prices of gas and people saying fvck Joe Biden gives me hope for the future. Between that and the royalty checks I'm now finding joy at the gas pumps.
I won't go that far. My visits at Whataburger find employees griping about gas prices. They're carpooling for the first time in their lives. A couple told me without help, they can't come to work.

I won't go that far. My visits at Whataburger find employees griping about gas prices. They're carpooling for the first time in their lives. A couple told me without help, they can't come to work.
I'm somewhat joking but at the same time I know some of the best lesson in life I learned growing up were the ones that hurt. Something about feeling the pain of something tends to motivate a person to insure they do everything possible to not do that again. People in this country have had it to good for to long and have no idea what is important. We literally have people melting down over people not recognizing the gender some freak identifies as. When people can not afford food, can not get to work because they can not afford gas, when their lifestyle is negatively effect they will learn the lesson that leftist policies do not work. Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

I'm somewhat joking but at the same time I know some of the best lesson in life I learned growing up were the ones that hurt. Something about feeling the pain of something tends to motivate a person to insure they do everything possible to not do that again. People in this country have had it to good for to long and have no idea what is important. We literally have people melting down over people not recognizing the gender some freak identifies as. When people can not afford food, can not get to work because they can not afford gas, when their lifestyle is negatively effect they will learn the lesson that leftist policies do not work. Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.
Brandon promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates. Where I missed the boat? He's outperformed my wildest expectations.

I'm happy for you on the royalty checks- anything positive for Anyone these days I will Sure Celebrate-Never been a misery loves company guy. Hope they go through the roof

I'm happy for you on the royalty checks- anything positive for Anyone these days I will Sure Celebrate-Never been a misery loves company guy. Hope they go through the roof
The sad part is we warned the Democrat moron base what would happen if they elected Biden. Now they claim to be surprised and blame everything but themselves.

not much of a response from the far left, shocking.
Next time try stringing together something that actually makes sense.

Let's though try some kind of rational conversation on this topic. Have you got any data to back up your claims of superior economic management by the GOP? Maybe GDP growth by Presidential Administration since WWII?

Real_GDP_growth_by_U.S._President_-_Eisenhower_to_Obama_v1.png

• Haha
Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
not much of a response from the far left, shocking.
Maybe you'd prefer recessions by POTUS over the past 70 years?

1. February 2020 (Trump / R)
  2. December 2007 (Bush 43 / R)
  3. March 2001 (Bush 43 / R)
  4. July 1990 (Bush 41 / R)
  5. July 1981 (Reagan / R)
  6. January 1980 (Carter / D)
  7. November 1973 (Nixon / R)
  8. December 1969 (Nixon / R)
  9. April 1960 (Eisenhower / R)
  10. August 1957 (Eisenhower / R)
  11. July 1953 (Eisenhower / R)

• Haha
Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
Maybe you'd prefer recessions by POTUS over the past 70 years?

1. February 2020 (Trump / R)
  2. December 2007 (Bush 43 / R)
  3. March 2001 (Bush 43 / R)
  4. July 1990 (Bush 41 / R)
  5. July 1981 (Reagan / R)
  6. January 1980 (Carter / D)
  7. November 1973 (Nixon / R)
  8. December 1969 (Nixon / R)
  9. April 1960 (Eisenhower / R)
  10. August 1957 (Eisenhower / R)
  11. July 1953 (Eisenhower / R)
Thank God we have Joe Biden to pull us out of DJT’s 2020 recession! Can you imagine the shape the country would be in without Biden’s historic leadership?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT