ADVERTISEMENT

I Am Reading

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Where Iraq is now attacking Israel outposts with missiles. Iran, Syria, Yemen, Gaza, Lebanon and now Iraq. Relations with Saudi Arabia are fractured. What a mess Netanyahu has created for his country. Another poster on a board I read made an interesting point: Likud has always operated under the idea that it is better to be feared than loved. But they don’t seem to have a solution when they are no longer feared. This is out of control. How many more people are going to die?

Boo freakin hoo.

From the River to the Sea Palestine should never be free to rape and kill the Israelis.

I just came up with that, feel free to use it.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Boo freakin hoo.

From the River to the Sea Palestine should never be free to rape and kill the Israelis.

I just came up with that, feel free to use it.
Another thing I forgot to add: what if Turkey opts to join the battle? It would shatter NATO, that’s for sure. The US will have to pay Turkey to stay out. I wonder what that will cost us. We pay Israel to fight in the war and Turkey to not fight in the war. American hegemony ain’t cheap! Will there come a time our beloved NeoCons decide it’s not worth the price? Don’t be silly, of course that time will never come.

• Haha
Another thing I forgot to add: what if Turkey opts to join the battle? It would shatter NATO, that’s for sure. The US will have to pay Turkey to stay out. I wonder what that will cost us. We pay Israel to fight in the war and Turkey to not fight in the war. American hegemony ain’t cheap!

Oh you are wearing the short antisemitism skirt today I see.
Its showing too much ass.

Oh you are wearing the short antisemitism skirt today I see.
Its showing too much ass.
I am not an anti-Semite, but i am an anti-Zionist. You should try and get your slurs correct. But above all else I an anti-war. That’s a “slur” I wear with pride.

• Haha
The mess belongs to whoever has been making all the decisions for Biden and every and everyone that voted for the cognitively impaired corrupt POS.

The mess belongs to whoever has been making all the decisions for Biden and every and everyone that voted for the cognitively impaired corrupt POS.
I know that’s what you want you believe, and you are moderately correct. But more than that the mess belongs to Netanyahu and his Zionist warmongering cronies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT