ADVERTISEMENT

Hunting Hitler on history channel?

okstate_1

All-American
Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Anyone watching it? Very interesting! There definitely is some things to think about with all of the german stuff in Argentina.

History Channel has little to do with history these days. The sad thing about the hitler show is some folks will believe he escaped Berlin.

History Channel has little to do with history these days. The sad thing about the hitler show is some folks will believe he escaped Berlin.

The FBI spent several years investigating it themselves. There must have been some smoke right? I think even if he did escape he would have been dead within weeks from withdrawal anyway.

I am super sceptical about Hitler but I don't think there is any doubt a lot of Nazi war criminals escaped to South America.

I do like the show.

Saw a great episode of South Park yesterday during their Thanksgiving marathon. The boys had to write a research paper on Thanksgiving and decided to use the History Channel as their source. The show they watched involved turkey stuffing being introduced to the Pilgrims and Indians in 1621 by Ancient Aliens because "There is no known record of turkey dressing before 1621."

Hunting Hitler is one notch above that in believability. I watched the first episode. Entertaining, but long on suppositions and short on facts. As a commercial for the History Channel said during the Southpark episode: "The History Channel. Where history is...history."

Also in the episode, the research assignment was given the class by a guest lecturer who was white, blond, 1/16th Cherokee and bitching about how the white man had destroyed "his" people. His name was something like Bearclaw Runningwater Wojohowski. Said Cartman, "Does this mean we only have to pay 1/16th attention?"

Reactions: ThorOdinson13
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT