ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Robinson for Governor North Carolina

Can a Republican voter not be disgusted with the quality of many recent Republican candidates? Does Keith Edwards spittin’ facts lose credibility because he leans left? Maybe that’s an issue for Republicans…not enough of you calling out your own hypocrisy and stupidity.

carry on

1366e1d5b32260258801d8f44fef8ab9baebf5f4.gif

Like you?

Funny.

I’m not a Republican, so you can take my opinion with a semi-full of salt for all I care.

Maybe if someone like Tucker spoke up and firmly criticized the Republican base on its choices lately, that would hold some legitimacy in your mind, huh? lol Of course that would be going against MAGA…and we know what happens to Republicans who don’t pledge to the Mu Alpha Gamma Alpha fraternity, yes Alf?

Chickensh!ts gonna chickensh!t

carry on

Can a Republican voter not be disgusted with the quality of many recent Republican candidates? Does Keith Edwards spittin’ facts lose credibility because he leans left? Maybe that’s an issue for Republicans…not enough of you calling out your own hypocrisy and stupidity.

carry on
Facts??? It took me 5 minutes to destroy the OP's origin claim. I doubt dear Keith can do better than the OP.

I doubt he meant that literally

Even if in jest, it’s still pathetic af, no? How many instances of Democrats saying things with their feet in mouth have you taken at face value? You and I both know it’s a lot lol

you have convinced me to not vote for him to be the North Carolina governor.
I’d certainly hope so. Voting for the NC gubernatorial candidate as a resident of Wyoming would be unwise.

carry on

I’m not a Republican, so you can take my opinion with a semi-full of salt for all I care.

Maybe if someone like Tucker spoke up and firmly criticized the Republican base on its choices lately, that would hold some legitimacy in your mind, huh? lol Of course that would be going against MAGA…and we know what happens to Republicans who don’t pledge to the Mu Alpha Gamma Alpha fraternity, yes Alf?

Chickensh!ts gonna chickensh!t

carry on

You don’t do a single thing that you’re asking other people to do.

What do you call that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT