ADVERTISEMENT

Have aircraft carriers become obsolete?

THE USA has no operational Hypersonic missle. The Russian's are producing dozens monthly. Thier S-500 system recently showed the ability to knock one out. The Patriot system cannot defend itself against one. The Russians now have complete air superiority, the USA is nervous and won't deploy the F-16's, because they would all be shot down in a week.

You really are misinformed. I need not prove it to you. Just watch the lines move WEST on a daily basis.
This is again where you have no clue at all.........we don't "brag" about our weapon systems like the Russians do......we have had operational Hyper-sonic missiles for a significant amount of time, in fact we have Boost-glide weapons which are the Holy Grail of Hypersonics. The older Patriot systems that the Ukrainians are operating have knocked out a majority of the Russian Killjoy missiles fired into their operational area. If the Russians had complete air superiority they wouldn't keep losing aircraft. The US is not deploying F-16s to the region........in fact no NATO country is deploying F-16s........Ukraine will be deploying the 61 F-16s given to them by Holland , Belgium and Denmark ..........the one thing you are correct about, the Russians do pose a serious Surface to air Missile threat, but used smartly the F-16s can still be a devastating weapon system.......It will depend on what accessories the F-16s are sent with........if they are outfitted with ALQ-131 jamming pods to supplement their own on board track break jammers then it will be very difficult for the S-300s/ 400s to accurately target them........the F-16s will be the best aircraft in theater.....by a long shot.......it also looks like France will give them some Desalt Raphael's and Sweden says they will give them 17 JAS-39s.......each of those aircraft are significantly better that anything the Russians are flying

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
This is again where you have no clue at all.........we don't "brag" about our weapon systems like the Russians do......we have had operational Hyper-sonic missiles for a significant amount of time, in fact we have Boost-glide weapons which are the Holy Grail of Hypersonics. The older Patriot systems that the Ukrainians are operating have knocked out a majority of the Russian Killjoy missiles fired into their operational area. If the Russians had complete air superiority they wouldn't keep losing aircraft. The US is not deploying F-16s to the region........in fact no NATO country is deploying F-16s........Ukraine will be deploying the 61 F-16s given to them by Holland , Belgium and Denmark ..........the one thing you are correct about, the Russians do pose a serious Surface to air Missile threat, but used smartly the F-16s can still be a devastating weapon system.......It will depend on what accessories the F-16s are sent with........if they are outfitted with ALQ-131 jamming pods to supplement their own on board track break jammers then it will be very difficult for the S-300s/ 400s to accurately target them........the F-16s will be the best aircraft in theater.....by a long shot.......it also looks like France will give them some Desalt Raphael's and Sweden says they will give them 17 JAS-39s.......each of those aircraft are significantly better that anything the Russians are flying
AGAIN, you have no clue at all. The Russians are the ones who don't brag. Remember the time Ukraine said it had the "Ghost of Kiev". Never happened. Remember when the VDV was wiped out acquiring airports near Kiev in 2022? Never happened. The New York times reports VDV casualties at less than 5%

Boost glide weapons? Every Hypersonic missile test the USA has done has failed. We are woefully behind in this area. The Russians now have complete air superiority and rarely lose a plane. Don't believe the Zelensky crooks who release lies to keep the western aid spigot coming.

I am laughing at the F-16's being the best aircraft in theater. NOT EVEN close. The Su-34 and 35 are better. The SU-57 felon is also there. Give me 5 Felons and they will destroy the entire group of the 1970's F-16's. That is if the S-400 and 500 don't do it first.

This underestimation of Russian weapons systems and doctrine is a view I myself held before 2022. The remarkable overmatch since then required me to take a look. The continued Russian advance on all fronts against NATO systems may prompt you to take a 2nd look as well.

We are still producing F-16s today, the first Block 70s just rolled off the assembly line last month, the ones Ukraine will get will be circa 2000 models........
I don't care what Ukraine brags about, the US does not.. ( remember "walk softly, but carry a big stick") ...........The US just admitted this week that the Aurora (Hypersonic spy plane /weapons platform) actually exists......I saw one back in 2000.........the only reason they finally announced its existence is because they started flight testing on its replacement (so called SR-72) along with the NGAD ( first 6th generation tactical aircraft)
The government does not always release accurate information on weapons tests / development.....we have had an operational Hypersonic weapon since at least 2000........just like these "tic-tacs" they have F-18 footage of.......those are not alien craft, that is DARPA inserting special high tech "drones" into a Naval exercise.
The Russians have 12 SU-57s and they have been unwilling , at least up to this point to risk them in combat......but.....to the west, it's considered a 4th generation aircraft, it has some stealth features but does not have the 5th generation Avionics we have on our 5th generation, or even high end 4th generation aircraft, our so call 4.5 generation stuff such as the the Super hornet, the F-15EX and the the Viper ( F-16 block 70)
The Russians have lost 10 aircraft In the last 10 days...they do have air superiority due to sheer numbers, but they have not established air supremacy .....that is a huge difference

The Russians have 12 SU-57s and they have been unwilling , at least up to this point to risk them in combat......but.....to the west, it's considered a 4th generation aircraft, it has some stealth features but does not have the 5th generation Avionics we have on our 5th generation, or even high end 4th generation aircraft, our so call 4.5 generation stuff such as the the Super hornet, the F-15EX and the the Viper ( F-16 block 70)
I don't know if watch growling sidewinder on youtube. But it's pretty entertaining. One thing I didn't know is that a P-51 Mustang or a spitfire could beat any 5th generation plane in a dogfight!

But what he demonstrates in a lot of his videos is that the Russians have never been really interested in creating a 5th generation stealth jet like the F-22 or F-35. They value speed and maneuverability. BVR capability is overrated against fast and maneuverable jets who can defend with speed, terrain and flares. Who cares if the F-35 can "see" a Felon before he can see them? He can shoot first yes, but from that far out the felon will defend quite easily. He can then close on an F-35 and then in dogfight range the F-35 is cooked.

I don't know if watch growling sidewinder on youtube. But it's pretty entertaining. One thing I didn't know is that a P-51 Mustang or a spitfire could beat any 5th generation plane in a dogfight!

But what he demonstrates in a lot of his videos is that the Russians have never been really interested in creating a 5th generation stealth jet like the F-22 or F-35. They value speed and maneuverability. BVR capability is overrated against fast and maneuverable jets who can defend with speed, terrain and flares. Who cares if the F-35 can "see" a Felon before he can see them? He can shoot first yes, but from that far out the felon will defend quite easily. He can then close on an F-35 and then in dogfight range the F-35 is cooked.
Asking again......have you ever actually served in the Military, actually seen these systems work, read and understand the Tech data?.........you sound like you are just reading BS stuff and spouting it back

The Russians don't have the Avionics to produce a true 5th generation aircraft, and Avionics are everything ......and we are already producing our first 6th generation Strategic aircraft and flight testing our first 6th generation Tactical aircraft........BTW ...speed in a tactical aircraft is very over rated aside from Super cruise, A high performance aircraft has about 10 minutes of fuel in full AB, and they use two minutes of that on take off.........Your first statement about a Spitfire and P-51 was idiotic........they could turn inside an F-35, but not a F-22 and the rate of climb difference and the 20mm Vulcan cannon would doom them

Terrain?...Flares? you make no sense..........and the Russians have no advantage in speed......at least that is relevant

Asking again......have you ever actually served in the Military, actually seen these systems work, read and understand the Tech data?.........you sound like you are just reading BS stuff and spouting it back

The Russians don't have the Avionics to produce a true 5th generation aircraft, and Avionics are everything ......and we are already producing our first 6th generation Strategic aircraft and flight testing our first 6th generation Tactical aircraft........BTW ...speed in a tactical aircraft is very over rated aside from Super cruise, A high performance aircraft has about 10 minutes of fuel in full AB, and they use two minutes of that on take off.........Your first statement about a Spitfire and P-51 was idiotic........they could turn inside an F-35, but not a F-22 and the rate of climb difference and the 20mm Vulcan cannon would doom them

Terrain?...Flares? you make no sense..........and the Russians have no advantage in speed......at least that is relevant
So much to cover. I asked if you had watched the Growling Sidewinder YouTube page. They use the best technology in the world and the world's best tech in regards to combat simulation. This is what the pro's use. This is what our Military uses.

our first statement about a Spitfire and P-51 was idiotic..
LOL that's what i thought. But it's true. In a rate fight or 1 or 2 circle they easily win against modern fighters. It's all on simulation. Now of course in the real world they are seen and defeated much earlier BVR. Bit it amuses me that if they could taxi and take off and engage close range they win. If you continue to call me "idiotic" it you that is misinformed, bless your heart. You don't understand rate fights and I doubt you have spent a moment thinking about them.

Terrain?...Flares? you make no sense...
Again I can tell you aren't familiar with modern air warfare. The Russians have never spent a lot of time trying to "out Stealth" the USA. They understand that an F-35 can see them first. But again, who cares? The F-35 can shoot from several miles out. A felon will use speed, maneuverability, terrain (mountains, buildings, the ground etc and as a last resort flares and easily defend. Long range missile shots using 70's, 80's era tech doesen't scare the Russians.

I suggest you spend A LOT of time on this:

You will learn a lot and it's lots of fun. Feel free to enter any fighter against any fighter. Chances are they already have looked at the matchup.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
So much to cover. I asked if you had watched the Growling Sidewinder YouTube page. They use the best technology in the world and the world's best tech in regards to combat simulation. This is what the pro's use. This is what our Military uses.

LOL that's what i thought. But it's true. In a rate fight or 1 or 2 circle they easily win against modern fighters. It's all on simulation. Now of course in the real world they are seen and defeated much earlier BVR. Bit it amuses me that if they could taxi and take off and engage close range they win. If you continue to call me "idiotic" it you that is misinformed, bless your heart. You don't understand rate fights and I doubt you have spent a moment thinking about them.

Again I can tell you aren't familiar with modern air warfare. The Russians have never spent a lot of time trying to "out Stealth" the USA. They understand that an F-35 can see them first. But again, who cares? The F-35 can shoot from several miles out. A felon will use speed, maneuverability, terrain (mountains, buildings, the ground etc and as a last resort flares and easily defend. Long range missile shots using 70's, 80's era tech doesen't scare the Russians.

I suggest you spend A LOT of time on this:

You will learn a lot and it's lots of fun. Feel free to enter any fighter against any fighter. Chances are they already have looked at the matchup.

I hope thi helps.
Exactly what I thought, you never actually lived it, you watch YouTube and play games and think thats like the real world., its not even close......Stick to playing your video games and keep telling yourself you know what its like..........do you even know what flares are used for? Do you have a clue how the AESA radar on our high 4th and 5th generation fighters work? Terrain, speed ....ect does not matter, we can pick out and target an aircraft in any environment
My big question is......how are they supposed to defend, when we can put a missile up their tailpipe before they even know we are anywhere near them?

I just watched Growing sidewinder, I see now why you have zero clue of how the real world works.......
The best one was "why an F-35 can't destroy a squadron of SU-57s"........because the Russians don't have a whole squadron of SU-57s yet............idiotic

Exactly what I thought, you never actually lived it, you watch YouTube and play games and think thats like the real world., its not even close......Stick to playing your video games and keep telling yourself you know what its like..........do you even know what flares are used for? Do you have a clue how the AESA radar on our high 4th and 5th generation fighters work? Terrain, speed ....ect does not matter, we can pick out and target an aircraft in any environment
My big question is......how are they supposed to defend, when we can put a missile up their tailpipe before they even know we are anywhere near them?
You are one childish piece of work. I'm not going to continue because you don't know anything.

The best of all is your 'last question".

Everyone knows American heat seeking smart missiles aren't "state of the art" but an old design. Thier is no question an SU-35 or SU-57 can see f-35's and can also see can see F-22's. When out of range the s-400 and s-500's sees them.

And The Beriev A-50 sees everything. All relayed in Real TIme to Russian fighters.

Any attempt to control the sky over Ukraine will see a lot of downed NATO Planes. But who cares? NATO runs out of ammo in 3 weeks. The Russians are just getting started in ammo production.

I see now why you have zero clue of how the real world works..
The number one simulator in the world. The one used by the Air Force and Navy. And yet you have never heard of it. And yet I don't know how the world works. LOL. Last time I answer you clown. Learn something, do some research. Then we can talk.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
You are one childish piece of work. I'm not going to continue because you don't know anything.

The best of all is your 'last question".

Everyone knows American heat seeking smart missiles aren't "state of the art" but an old design. Thier is no question an SU-35 or SU-57 can see f-35's and can also see can see F-22's. When out of range the s-400 and s-500's sees them.

And The Beriev A-50 sees everything. All relayed in Real TIme to Russian fighters.

Any attempt to control the sky over Ukraine will see a lot of downed NATO Planes. But who cares? NATO runs out of ammo in 3 weeks. The Russians are just getting started in ammo production.
I apologize to you Caesar, I watched those videos and now that I know where you get your info from I understand. Those videos, while very entertaining, are not accurate. They are not because if they put everything in those simulators / videos , they would be sitting in a prison cell. I am a 9-level Avionics technician, that has worked on everything from the F-111 to the F-22 and there are numerous Target acquisition systems/ modes that they don't show because they are highly classified, I had to get a Top secret clearance to learn about them. BTW I spent my last three years as a systems analyst analyzing Russian air asset capabilities.
There are three areas of Stealth......radar signature, IR signature and Electromagnetic signature that have to be addressed . Radar signature is addressed a lot but the shape of the aircraft and adding RAM in certain areas...the F-22 and F-35 have a Radar signature the size of a humming bird ( and that can be zapped out by EW support), the NGAD ( the F-22 replacement which just went to production ) will have the signature of a bumble bee.
IR signature is not only the exhaust, with the sophistication of IR sensors it is also the Pilots body heat and the internal heat of the engines, this is regulated by extra insulation and the exhaust is cooled and placed where it is harder to get a direct angle....and just in case, those flares you are so gung ho about
Electromagnetic signature is where we have the biggest advantage. Every RADAR pulse, Radio wave...ect give away position. An F-22 / 35 can ingress a combat area, engage and eliminate their target whether air to air or air to ground and egress the area without emitting a single pulse of EM radiation, this is done by data link and passive targeting systems which are highly classified
You have a hang up on aircraft speed.........listed speed is irrelevant.....top speed is obtained at high altitude, level flight with a totally clean aircraft, none of which you find in a combat situation...oh, and in full afterburner which eats fuel.....unless it has been broken in the last few years the top recorded speed at sea level was an F-111F at Mach 1.4 over the Mohave desert in 1976, that same F-111 would exceed Mach 3 at high altitude.
The most advanced operational RADAR in the world is the AESA radar, it is 10 years ahead of anything the Russians have deployed and it cannot detect an F-22 or an F-35 except under very exclusive circumstances, so no, the SU-27 ( which is still partially analog_) or the SU-35 can detect them

Last edited:
Great response. Thank you for being civil and thorough.

I would have bought all of this 3 years ago. Now I do not. The arrogance of the US military is staggering. Up until 6 months ago, I would have bought the Abrams was the best tank in the world. It's clearly not. The T-90 is the best. In fact, the Abrams is not even the best western tank. Russian sources tell us the Abrams is the worst. It catches fire and is very vulnerable to drone attacks. To be fair it is a 30 year old tank that never thought to make the top of the tank tough.

The Russians with their glide bombs have really turned the tide. The Russians have thousands of dumb bombs in storage that now have become smart bombs with glide bomb tech. This is a game changer. What are your thoughts on this? It certainly has changed the battlefield hasn't it?

Your faith in Stealth I do not share. The Russians have been studying how to defeat it for years. They shared what they were working on with the serbs way back in the 90's and they bagged a stealth fighter. I have no doubt an S-500 system destroys the F-22. That is why we are trying like hell to get a 6th Gen fighter ready as soon as possible.

Those videos, while very entertaining, are not accurate. They are not because if they put everything in those simulators / videos , they would be sitting in a prison cell. I am a 9-level Avionics technician, that has worked on everything from the F-111 to the F-22 and there are numerous Target acquisition systems/ modes that they don't show because they are highly classified, I had to get a Top secret clearance to learn about them. BTW I spent my last three years as a systems analyst analyzing Russian air asset capabilities.
Someone you know. Someone you worked with. Sold all the secrets to the Chinese. We are a sick society. Every new weapons system we create, the Chinese copy within a year.

I would have bought all of this 3 years ago. Now I do not. The arrogance of the US military is staggering. Up until 6 months ago, I would have bought the Abrams was the best tank in the world. It's clearly not. The T-90 is the best. In fact, the Abrams is not even the best western tank. Russian sources tell us the Abrams is the worst. It catches fire and is very vulnerable to drone attacks. To be fair it is a 30 year old tank that never thought to make the top of the tank tough.

The Russians with their glide bombs have really turned the tide. The Russians have thousands of dumb bombs in storage that now have become smart bombs with glide bomb tech. This is a game changer. What are your thoughts on this? It certainly has changed the battlefield hasn't it?

Your faith in Stealth I do not share. The Russians have been studying how to defeat it for years. They shared what they were working on with the serbs way back in the 90's and they bagged a stealth fighter. I have no doubt an S-500 system destroys the F-22. That is why we are trying like hell to get a 6th Gen fighter ready as soon as possible.
The Serbian shoot down of a F117 was not due to the Russians telling the Serbs how to do it. Lets just say they got lucky and leave it there. The Russians where supporting NATO in Kosovo.

As far as the F22 getting beat by a SAM system, let me just say there are multiple technologies going into defeating these SAM systems other than just stealth technology.

The Abrams we gave Ukraine are obsolete ones, and even the new ones, when outnumbered the way they are, they are going to lose some. The A-14, Russia's newest tank, cannot even make it to the battle field due to maintenance issues.
The Glide bombs the Russians are using......we gave Ukraine the same thing , SDGBs, small diameter glide bombs, they do the same thing and are very effective.
The F-117 the Serbs shot down was the perfect storm, we continued to use the aircraft the rest of the conflict without any other losses. That was a tense night, we sat on the ramp for two hours with an F-15E ready to cover close air support for the SAR when they located the pilot
As I said earlier, the biggest proof of Russian inferiority is the fact that after two years they still have not gained air supremacy. despite a huge numerical advantage The Ukrainians are shooting down Russian aircraft left and right.
You made a comment about the A-50......the Russians had 10 total aircraft, they run a 62% FMC rate, which means only 6 out of 10 are available at any one time, they have lost 2 in the air and 2 damaged on the ground...they are done, they will not risk any more. BTW, the AWACs which is every bit as good, if not better than the A-50, is being replaced by the E-7A Wedgetail, a phased array scanner with much longer range and sensitivity..........
Back to the F-22......No aircraft or strike package goes in without heavy EW support, SEAD, and other countermeasures. But...the F-22 and the F-35 are the most capable aircraft in the world. Just for the record, there are several systems on the F-22 and F-35 that are "mis-labled"........they are "named" something totally different than what they actually are because they do things which are extremely effective against certain enemy capabilities. They are so advanced we had to check for Russian and Chinese satellites before we could even run operational checkouts on them. So, for you to say the S-500 could take out an F-22, that is purely a guess on your part......this aircraft has capabilities so secret it would blow your mind..........
The development of the NGAD is not being rushed because of the F-22, it is the next step in aircraft evolution, the British are also producing the Tempest, another 6th generation aircraft.
The Russians do not even have a full squadron of 5th generation aircraft, and we are already decommissioning 32 F-22 block 20s, and will have a full complement of 6th generation aircraft before they have a decent number of 5th generation aircraft. The way the US Military operates, I would bet we already have an operational squadron of NGADs .

Someone you know. Someone you worked with. Sold all the secrets to the Chinese. We are a sick society. Every new weapons system we create, the Chinese copy within a year.
If that simulator was accurate it would not be on Youtube and someone would be in prison.......there are systems on the F-22 that are some of the closest guarded secrets in the USAF, and for good reason The F-35 is the most advanced production aircraft in the world, fairly cheap to operate and easily up gradable, it will be around for a long time. It is a totally different concept in aerial combat. Pilots can easily transition from an F-15 to an F-22, but very difficult to transition to an F-35. They have to totally change their way of thinking and unlearn everything they have been taught about aerial combat.
The F-15EX which is just becoming operational now, is a high end 4th generation aircraft that will supplement the F-22 and F-35 fleets in the air superiority role so they can retire the F-15Cs. Once production of the F-35 reaches sufficient numbers ( and the NGAD becomes operational) the F-15EX is scheduled to take over the Close air support role of the A-10 so they can be retired by 2030. The F-15EX ability to operate in a high threat environment is expected to be adequate until 2028.

Caesar...I am not trying to put you down but, honestly you have no idea of how advanced these aircraft are and what they can do. Stealth is only one aspect, it works in combination with the Avionics, performance and support. It would be like trying to detect and target a hummingbird that you have no idea is coming, while you are being distracted. As I said earlier, the Shape of the aircraft makes it very difficult to detect, it does not give off any electromagnetic or IR signature and any S-500 or any other Radar turned on will immediately be targeted by anti-radiation missiles and the aircraft's AI systems automatically detect and eliminate any threat a thousand times faster than any human or other aircraft system in the world could, even the F-15C which is still the premier air superiority fighter in the world aside from the F-22 /35.
The last 300 F-35s produced along with the NGAD will fly with Valkyrie and Ghostbat "loyal Wingmen" drones ........(Those are the only two out of probably several they have publicly shown so far ).....they also are stealthy, and will be controlled by advanced AI systems programmed for any scenario that could possibly arise. One or two will transmit radar and link to the "mother ship" one or two will conduct SEAD, some will jam radar, they will all work together and allow the piloted aircraft to control the situation.......its a totally different concept and impossible for any adversary to stop with foreseeable technology............
You mentioned earlier about the "outdated" sidewinder missile. The Aim-9X is the top short range air to air Missile in the world, and is nothing like its earlier versions, it is continually updated to meet current and future threats.........the Gatling gun was introduced in the 1860s, we still use it.........sometimes basic designs are too good to change........the B-61 is still our most common Nuclear gravity bomb, it was introduced in the 1960s, but we are now on Block 20 and it is just too good of a design to get rid of.....its relatively small and light, very aerodynamic and has outstanding ballistics

The problem is. And you KNOW this. Is that the Russians could smoke us in the west and the Chinese in the east is because everything about our Armed forces is fake. We could not last more than a month against the Russians in the west because we would run out of ammunition in 2 to 3 weeks. NATO has nothing left to give Ukraine, let alone go on the offensive or defend itself.

What good does it do us to have these splendid F-22's when we would run out of ammunition in 2 weeks. No Tomahawks. No more sidewinders. Nothing. The entire 7th fleet would be out of ammunition in 2 weeks. nothing left to do except sail back to San Diego. The Chinese would take Pearl harbor without a shot.

One thing the war In Ukraine has showed us is modern warfare takes a TON of ammunition. NATO and the US are OUT Of everything. 152 MM shells.OUT Patriot missles.OUT And our defense budget request for 2025 asked for no increase. Maybe because we no longer have the industrial capacity.

Time to surrender Taiwan and retreat to the 2nd Island chain. Then begin the debate if we want to double the defense budget or just retreat back to fortress america .

First off.....don't ever bash our military.....we work our asses off so people like you can sit behind your computer and say what ever you want without the police knocking down your door.

Our Military is, and always has been geared and ready to fight two large conflicts at the same time......we can take on China and Russia, what we would have problems with initially would be if North Korea came across the boarder and so Iran heated up a long with two conflicts.

Russia is in a worse position ammunition wise than NATO is, they re having to buy thousands and thousands of shell from the North Koreans......which over half have been duds BTW.......we have plenty of stockpile to fight the way we need to........we have always had a huge surplus for situations just like what is happening in Ukraine....if the GOP would just do the right thing Ukraine would be winning this war..........We don't have 152mm shells....155mm yes , and we are not out........Ukraine received 4 older Patriot missile systems which were obsolete, they do not use the same weapon and the ones we would use if we were involved........ plus, our anti-missile system is not just the Patriot, it is the THAAD, (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) which takes care of Ballistic and Hypersonic missiles

I don't want to put you down, but you honestly have no idea.......we have not touched our war reserve stockpile and we have enough equipment to fight two major conflicts.........
BTW....if China were to invade Taiwan, we would not be the only country coming to their aide, Japan and India have also said they would.......Japan has the second largest Navy in Asia and their equipment is top notch, their class of Guided Missile destroyer is considered the best in the world, and India would like nothing better than to fight along side against China, they have a huge , well trained and equipped military

I will say, I don't think we have to worry too much, Russia is struggling with Ukraine, NATO would wipe them off the map.....quickly, which would lead Russia using Nuclear weapons.....so ......you know...not good
Big question....why are you so anti American and anti west........Russian equipment is not good, and their training is terrible.......they do have large numbers, but, so do we.......I just read an article today ( along with video) of Bradley fighting vehicle taking out one of your great T-90s....A BRADLEY.......

I have said this before and now with Sweden an official member of NATO, I think it makes it more likely.........I think Russia will have Belarus send troops into the Suwalki gap .........NATO now totally controls the Baltic sea, and Kaliningrad is at real risk of blockade, they have to keep the land route open, and doing this would put NATO on the hot seat. NATO would either have to respond and risk war, or back off and look weak........The gap is only lightly defended by NATO troops despite its strategic importance, I believe because we don't want to make Russia feel we would just close the corridor for any small reason.

First off.....don't ever bash our military.....we work our asses off so people like you can sit behind your computer and say what ever you want without the police knocking down your door.

Our Military is, and always has been geared and ready to fight two large conflicts at the same time......we can take on China and Russia, what we would have problems with initially would be if North Korea came across the boarder and so Iran heated up a long with two conflicts.

Russia is in a worse position ammunition wise than NATO is, they re having to buy thousands and thousands of shell from the North Koreans......which over half have been duds BTW.......we have plenty of stockpile to fight the way we need to........we have always had a huge surplus for situations just like what is happening in Ukraine....if the GOP would just do the right thing Ukraine would be winning this war..........We don't have 152mm shells....155mm yes , and we are not out........Ukraine received 4 older Patriot missile systems which were obsolete, they do not use the same weapon and the ones we would use if we were involved........ plus, our anti-missile system is not just the Patriot, it is the THAAD, (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense) which takes care of Ballistic and Hypersonic missiles

I don't want to put you down, but you honestly have no idea.......we have not touched our war reserve stockpile and we have enough equipment to fight two major conflicts.........
BTW....if China were to invade Taiwan, we would not be the only country coming to their aide, Japan and India have also said they would.......Japan has the second largest Navy in Asia and their equipment is top notch, their class of Guided Missile destroyer is considered the best in the world, and India would like nothing better than to fight along side against China, they have a huge , well trained and equipped military

I will say, I don't think we have to worry too much, Russia is struggling with Ukraine, NATO would wipe them off the map.....quickly, which would lead Russia using Nuclear weapons.....so ......you know...not good
Big question....why are you so anti American and anti west........Russian equipment is not good, and their training is terrible.......they do have large numbers, but, so do we.......I just read an article today ( along with video) of Bradley fighting vehicle taking out one of your great T-90s....A BRADLEY.......
1) Wasn't bashing the military. Was bashing the military planers.

2) Our Doctrine WAS to fight and win two major wars at the same time....in 1992. No one thinks we have the reserve munitions to do that in 2024. And in fact the doctrine is now fight and win one theater while we try to hold the line in the other.

3) We don't have "plenty' of stockpile, which is why we brought the old cluster stuff out of mothballs to give to the Ukrainians. It has shocked our Military how much war stock it takes to fight a peer enemy. We are back to World War 1 expenditures in shell usage. Our Industrial base no longer exists to keep up with Russia or China in this regard. China can build 50 ships a year to our 2.

4) Russia is nothing like the US propaganda you spew like a good little useful idiot. They are well trained, motivated, their equipment is better than ours in fighter jets, artillery, hypersonic missiles and tanks. They now have 460, 000 troops in theater and 500,000 in reserve. They are now the best army in the world. they are advancing all along the front. NATO's proxy war has failed.

But keep it up sweetheart. I will continue to watch the Ukranian front collapse.

2) Our Doctrine WAS to fight and win two major wars at the same time....in 1992. No one thinks we have the reserve munitions to do that in 2024. And in fact the doctrine is now fight and win one theater while we try to hold the line in the other.

3) We don't have "plenty' of stockpile, which is why we brought the old cluster stuff out of mothballs to give to the Ukrainians. It has shocked our Military how much war stock it takes to fight a peer enemy. We are back to World War 1 expenditures in shell usage. Our Industrial base no longer exists to keep up with Russia or China in this regard. China can build 50 ships a year to our 2.

4) Russia is nothing like the US propaganda you spew like a good little useful idiot. They are well trained, motivated, their equipment is better than ours in fighter jets, artillery, hypersonic missiles and tanks. They now have 460, 000 troops in theater and 500,000 in reserve. They are now the best army in the world. they are advancing all along the front. NATO's proxy war has failed.

But keep it up sweetheart. I will continue to watch the Ukranian front collapse.
You forgot 5)

Ukraine has not received any front line equipment from us. We actually have a larger stock pile than we did in 1992 due to the wind down of the Afgan war........Even the SDGBs we gave them, we had no use for, Boeing and Saab had them in the warehouse and put them together
We are not a bunch of Bozo's.......we have been flying electronic intell missions every second of every day, ....every electromagnetic pulse , transmitted from every RADAR during this conflict has been recorded and analysed. If NATO does go to was with Russia we will be more than prepared
Russia is advancing because the GOP cannot get off their butts and resume weapon shipments.........of course over the last 72 hours Ukraine has opened two new fronts , inside Russia .....Belregod and Kursk are now in danger
I really don't know where you get your info from...but honesty you have no clue about our military.......or the Russian military

The problem is. And you KNOW this. Is that the Russians could smoke us in the west and the Chinese in the east is because everything about our Armed forces is fake. We could not last more than a month against the Russians in the west because we would run out of ammunition in 2 to 3 weeks. NATO has nothing left to give Ukraine, let alone go on the offensive or defend itself.

What good does it do us to have these splendid F-22's when we would run out of ammunition in 2 weeks. No Tomahawks. No more sidewinders. Nothing. The entire 7th fleet would be out of ammunition in 2 weeks. nothing left to do except sail back to San Diego. The Chinese would take Pearl harbor without a shot.

One thing the war In Ukraine has showed us is modern warfare takes a TON of ammunition. NATO and the US are OUT Of everything. 152 MM shells.OUT Patriot missles.OUT And our defense budget request for 2025 asked for no increase. Maybe because we no longer have the industrial capacity.

Time to surrender Taiwan and retreat to the 2nd Island chain. Then begin the debate if we want to double the defense budget or just retreat back to fortress america .
Need to update your handle to OSUNero. Top brass might be fudge packing tyranny but US military is ready to roll.

Are you an agent of CCP, or just a Democrat?

Need to update your handle to OSUNero. Top brass might be fudge packing tyranny but US military is ready to roll.

Are you an agent of CCP, or just a Democrat?
The Democrats are trying to help Ukraine , the Republicans are the ones holding it back....at least blame the correct people.......Reagan must be turning over in his grave......the modern GOP is an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You made a comment about the A-50......the Russians had 10 total aircraft, they run a 62% FMC rate, which means only 6 out of 10 are available at any one time, they have lost 2 in the air and 2 damaged on the ground...they are done, they will not risk any more. BTW, the AWACs which is every bit as good, if not better than the A-50, is being replaced by the E-7A Wedgetail, a phased array scanner with much longer range and sensitivity..........
Hey UK were will they fly these out of. I know Tinker does the AWACs will they get the Wedgetail?

Hilarious. You really are embarrassing yourself. The assault into Russian territory had no tactical or strategic importance but ended with a bunch of dead Ukrainians.

You clearly are misinformed about US strategic stocks which are non existent. THE GOP could approve 1 trillion in aid and it would make no difference on the battlefield. The most obvious reason is the deindustrialized West simply can't keep up in producing munitions. It's a huge problem going forward. Any battle against a neer peer like Russia or China and we are out in a matter of days. They however have a massive advantage and can ramp up industrial output of shells, tanks, aircraft, ships on a dime.

Hilarious. You really are embarrassing yourself. The assault into Russian territory had no tactical or strategic importance but ended with a bunch of dead Ukrainians.

You clearly are misinformed about US strategic stocks which are non existent. THE GOP could approve 1 trillion in aid and it would make no difference on the battlefield. The most obvious reason is the deindustrialized West simply can't keep up in producing munitions. It's a huge problem going forward. Any battle against a neer peer like Russia or China and we are out in a matter of days. They however have a massive advantage and can ramp up industrial output of shells, tanks, aircraft, ships on a dime.
Two questions
If Russia is so strong, why haven't they won this war? It was expected to take two weeks

Why has Russia not established air supremacy?

You keep saying how great they are, but the results show otherwise

Two questions
If Russia is so strong, why haven't they won this war? It was expected to take two weeks

Why has Russia not established air supremacy?

You keep saying how great they are, but the results show otherwise
Who benefits from prolonging the war?

Who benefits from prolonging the war?
No one....thats why we need to just give Ukraine a what it needs to win.........or at least make a big enough push that it brings them to the negotiating table with Ukraine in a strong position.

NATO countries already have advisors on the ground, the next step is actual combat troops, which is what France is talking about doing........we (NATO) either need to go in fully committed or stay completely out aside from providing weapons..........

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
No one....thats why we need to just give Ukraine a what it needs to win.........or at least make a big enough push that it brings them to the negotiating table with Ukraine in a strong position.

NATO countries already have advisors on the ground, the next step is actual combat troops, which is what France is talking about doing........we (NATO) either need to go in fully committed or stay completely out aside from providing weapons..........
This is where you are wrong, plenty are benefitting greatly from the war. Putin, China, North Korea and Iran are benefitting greatly by prolonging the war, as well as the Neocons in both the US and European countries.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT