ADVERTISEMENT

How Many Illegal Immigrant Are In The Country?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
New York Post

With Biden's handlers and Democrats taking about Amnesty for illegal immigrants it might be important for the American people to know how many illegals are in the country. For years the government number has hovered around 11 million but we all know that number is BS. Under Obama illegals were allowed to enter the country at will and even under Trump illegals managed to enter the country in droves. Biden's been in office 6 months and already we've had about 1 million enter that we know about and with the expiration of title 42 the flood gates will be further open to allow anyone and everyone into the country.
With that set up what do you think the number is? My guess is by the end of 2021 there will be well over 40 million illegals in this country.

Most say flooding the country with illegals gives them a bigger voting block- I agree. A big aspect of this also is to cause the US to lose its sovereign state. Flood the country with illegals that have no pride in the country, are dependent on the govt and won't buck them.

Try saying something negative about immigration in London or the U.K.- they will run roughshod over you....coming soon to America- and yes if the Lefties get Texas it's over.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
At a Democrat debate, Do you support tax payer funded health care for illegals? 17 communists raised their hands.

And thinking people in a country with 331 million with an average IQ of 98 are to believe an all time record 81 million voted for what is before us?

My 2 Walmarts are again forcing employees to mask up. Our southern border is being flooded by COVID infected illegals.

FIFY

"Thats Racist!"
I don't know is the correct answer for Which is older? launch and triad born April 26, 1982 at 5:10 AM and 46 seconds. If I knew location of birth I would know which is older or if they are the same age. Time zone or zones?

Sorry Dave. You can't answer this question, along with most of the other 59 on my 60 question M test. OUSOONER67 would score higher than you. How do I know? Both of you shout it to me with virtually every post.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Wrong, wrong, and clearly you can't tell the difference.
On the old oob, soonerinlOUisiana once answered these 3 questions in less than 3 minutes. I asked these questions aimed at no one. They were simply part of the subject matter. SiL's opponent doesn't have the mental capacity to dream of such an achievement.

1. Ramone's electricity went off in a thunder storm. In his sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and 5 white socks. How many socks must Ramone remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening lit driveway to insure a matched pair?

2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?

3. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? iasooner2000 once provided us with a correct answer and reasons why.

I've answered all 3 questions on theses pages. No doubt you'll remember. McJacknife recently answered all 3 in less than 3 minutes at SoonerScoop.

1. Directives I haven't provided answers for: Name the radical change that occurs when sodium and chloride are separated.

2. Name the action in H2O that is totally opposite of all other known combinations of elements.

Reactions: iasooner2000
On the old oob, soonerinlOUisiana once answered these 3 questions in less than 3 minutes. I asked these questions aimed at no one. They were simply part of the subject matter. SiL's opponent doesn't have the mental capacity to dream of such an achievement.

1. Ramone's electricity went off in a thunder storm. In his sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and 5 white socks. How many socks must Ramone remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening lit driveway to insure a matched pair?

2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?

3. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights? iasooner2000 once provided us with a correct answer and reasons why.

I've answered all 3 questions on theses pages. No doubt you'll remember. McJacknife recently answered all 3 in less than 3 minutes at SoonerScoop.

1. Directives I haven't provided answers for: Name the radical change that occurs when sodium and chloride are separated.

2. Name the action in H2O that is totally opposite of all other known combinations of elements.
Is there a point to this that I am missing?

Are you asking how many Sooner Fans have immigrated to God’s Team’s Board?!?!

Huh? It's no secret every Democrat in the primary said their healthcare plan would cover illegal aliens. Please tell me you were aware of that.

Well he did say he could pay a bit more in taxes. In Communismese that means we should all be forced to pay more to cover these types of things for people that break the law and come here illegally.
Bet you dollars to donuts Dave stood up out of his recliner and cheered with the audience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT