ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Breaks Another Record

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

2.48 million illegals that they know about in fiscal year 2023. Guessing the got aways are about hald that number would mean close to 4 million illegal just this year. SMFH

2.48 million illegals that they know about in fiscal year 2023. Guessing the got aways are about hald that number would mean close to 4 million illegal just this year. SMFH
Look at the number of them on the terror watch list. And that's the knowns.

Thought I would share a recent experience I had while traveling on Vacation a couple weeks back. We went to Orlando and on the way back stopped in Vicksburg to look around a bit, hit some Antique Stores etc etc. One place we went in was downtown and were told they had Antiques but it turned out to be a Pawn Shop. Noticed a guy sitting in his car on one side of building, looked to be Middle Eastern. We went around to the other side of the building and parked because the guy sitting in his car had his door open and we couldn't park beside him, only 2 parking spaces on that side. We parked and I got out and was heading to the front of the building and noticed a guy pull up next to us and sat in his car.
We went in looked around and were greeted by a very old lady that asked me if I noticed a guy outside in which I replied yes he was in his car but was now standing in front. She told me he couldn't speak English very well and was trying to purchase a gun.
Didn't think much of it and we finished looking and walked out the front. Soon as I get out the door 2 Middle Eastern men are walking to the door side by side, one was the guy that was waiting in his car when we arrived and the other one was the one that pulled in just after we did.
They wouldn't give an inch of ground walking toward us and looked at us with contempt and disgust as we walked by. They went in and we got out of there. This was just a few days after all that Israel Hamas shit hit the fan so that was in the back of my mind. I did check the news online to see if anything happened in Vicksburg but didn't see anything.
Odds that the guy that couldn't speak English very well that was trying to purchase a gun was a recent border crosser. I would say pretty high. Hopefully the old lady didn't sell him one, she seemed to be very suspicious of him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT