ADVERTISEMENT

Biden-era migrant crisis blowing holes through budgets of liberal, sanctuary cities

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

I have to say it's enjoyable watching these Democrat run cities suffer the consequences of their own stupid policies. As is typical for dumbass Democrats they refuse to see it's their policies causing the problem and are demanding the American tax payer bail them out for their own stupidity. Congress has damn sure better not give these cities a penny. They caused the problem they should suffer the consequences, pay for it themselves and solve their own problems.
If you look at the numbers it's not just the illegal alien problem causing their budget problems but Democrats and the MSM will spin it as being the sole problem. Maybe the dumbasses that have voted for Democrat leadership of their cities will suffer enough to finally pull their head out of their ass and start voting differently.

I have to say it's enjoyable watching these Democrat run cities suffer the consequences of their own stupid policies. As is typical for dumbass Democrats they refuse to see it's their policies causing the problem and are demanding the American tax payer bail them out for their own stupidity. Congress has damn sure better not give these cities a penny. They caused the problem they should suffer the consequences, pay for it themselves and solve their own problems.
If you look at the numbers it's not just the illegal alien problem causing their budget problems but Democrats and the MSM will spin it as being the sole problem. Maybe the dumbasses that have voted for Democrat leadership of their cities will suffer enough to finally pull their head out of their ass and start voting differently.
Stupidity eventually leads to bad results.

hqdefault.jpg

merlin_157867053_d0eec947-65db-457b-8cb7-010b8aeae867-articleLarge.jpg

BN-SC259_riley0_GR_20170214084458.jpg

1.30_News_ChurchoftheAdvocateKids_SydneySchaefer-11.jpg

33480530080_f32e3588de_k.jpg

34sac2.jpg

2ygxe9.jpg

1c7

I just can't understand their opposition? Fvck mayor Adams, Martha's vineyard and the whole New England coast. Gavin's the bigger idiot as has been accepted. Only one way to learn em.
Rollin Rollin Rollin!

Oh, almost forgot

Fvck joe Biden.🤣

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT