ADVERTISEMENT

Here we go, again. Biden Impeachment Inquiry

Yes, he loves his son, but Joe Biden did not commit any crimes. I want criminals prosecuted, but only criminals.
I'm with you buddy. I fully agree that so far, there is no evidence that President Biden committed any crimes. And don't kid yourself, the Republican leadership in D.C. knows this too. Regardless of what you read from the cult on here. This whole charade isn't about Biden. It is about someone else and the attempt of some Republicans to wrestle control of their party from that somebody.

There is a civil war taking place in the Republican Party right now and Democrats just need to sit back and let the Republicans act as crazy as they are at the moment.

And criminals like Trump will continue to be prosecuted. Trump is quickly learning that no man is above the law in this country.

You have to keep in mind Biden is not very sharp and was known as the dumbest Senator in Washington. He hasn't done anything most of those corrupt POS in Washington have done, he was just a dumbass about it and didn't cover his ass properly.
I can't count the times I've heard Mark Levin say, "the Senate's stupidest."

As the majority knows, iasooner2000 didn't invite me here to declare anyone stupid. He invited me here to read the handful declare themselves stupid. This thread is classic. I'm reading some very, very, very smart people abuse three of the mega slow. Very, very entertaining.

No wrong doing by Joe? I can buy in. My burning question. Is it 19 family members with million dollar bank accounts with wires from foreign banks? For what? I'd like to know.

I can't count the times I've heard Mark Levin say, "the Senate's stupidest."
You probably can't, since Levin yells the same stupid crap over and over again all the time. Nothing really ever changes with him. He knows what to say to make his money and play simpleton nutcases like you.

Make sure you buy his next book. He is counting on it.

You probably can't, since Levin yells the same stupid crap over and over again all the time. Nothing really ever changes with him. He knows what to say to make his money and play simpleton nutcases like you.

Shit britches doesn't need to author any books does he?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Thanks for confirming. We can always count on you. Levin is only one of our leading constitutional lawyers. I bought Mollie Hemingway's book. Ms. Hemingway is one of our leading invetigative reporters.

And no. I don't believe there's 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the Biden disaster, even if US avg. IQ has slumped to 97.4 in 2023.

Thanks for confirming.
That you are a simpleton nutcase?

Ok, sure, no problem.

How much more money are you going to waste on propaganda? Seriously?

And no. I don't believe there's 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the Biden disaster, even if US avg. IQ has slumped to 97.4 in 2023.
I don't give a crap what you believe.

I can't believe there is someone as stupid as you are, but yet, here you are. Still whining because President Biden beat your dear leader. Three years later. Three years lol! Still believing the big lie.🤣🤣

You still think the earth is flat, don't you?

Last edited:
That you are a simpleton nutcase?

Ok, sure, no problem.

How much money are you going to waste on propaganda? Seriously?

I don't give a crap what you believe.

I can't believe there is someone as stupid as you are, but yet, here you are. Still whining because President Biden beat your dear Leader. Three years later. Still believing the big lie.🤣🤣

You still thing the earth is flat, don't you?
King Biden only asks that you kiss his ring. Along with a thorough back scrub. Good boy. You will comply, or else. 🌈

my_20mills would score among the lowest on this board on my 60 minute time limit, 60 question Mensa exercise. His competitor is Dave and the handful. my_20mills would be abused by Tulsaaggieson, AC2020, soonerinlOUisiana, CoastGuardCowboy and a whole bunch of others. How do I know? I read every post.

LOl SHHHHHHHHHHH... Maga thinks they've spotted some criminal conduct!
im-841899

Reactions: my_2cents
I'll add: I see my test has been reduced to a 40 minute time limit. Still 60 questions. A new test I just took is 20 minute time limit and 20 questions. The simplest? 20, 19, 17, 14.....

Might my_20mills or Sysk find a buddy who can tell them the next number in the series?

Certainly he was impeached, but he was never indicted for the Ukrainian mess, but that does not mean he did not committ a crime. Why indict him for a crime that is harder to prove, when there are so many crimes that are easy to prove. Joe Biden's only involvement is that his son was a mess for a brief period of time and Joe loved him. Joe loves his son, but did not commit any crimes for his benefit. Trump would not committ crimes for anyone but himself as he is a narcissist.

i have this mental picture of trump holding you like a bowling ball and sending you screaming down the lane

saying hunter biden was a mess for a brief period of time and joe lives his son

dude joes daughter feared him jumping in the shower
hunter was so wired during the 4th of july he left his coke in the whitehouse

you’ve got the battered wife syndrome

just pathetic excusing a perverted child fondler and his crackhead son effing up this great country
cause you don’t have the fortitude to get over your petty orange man bad

don’t worry tho
the republic will over come your shallow weakminded willfull ignorance

shame the rest of us will have to suffer so you can figure it out for yourself

Just tell me me how how Joe Biden paid for multiple, multi-million dollar homes on a US Senator and Vice-Presidents salary. I'll be happy to give him credit for wise stock trades, huge book deals or monstrous speaking fees. Please point me to that income.

Why if that money exists did that money have to go through Hunter or 20 shell companies, his brother or his grandkids?

Not hard to answer when money is legit.

Just tell me me how how Joe Biden paid for multiple, multi-million dollar homes on a US Senator and Vice-Presidents salary. I'll be happy to give him credit for wise stock trades, huge book deals or monstrous speaking fees. Please point me to that income.

Why if that money exists did that money have to go through Hunter or 20 shell companies, his brother or his grandkids?

Lifelong politician explain anything? President elect is the ultimate prize. Where you been brother?

Lifelong politician explain anything? President elect is the ultimate prize. Where you been brother?
That is just stupid. Being a life long politician doesn't make you uber wealthy, being VP or President does make you wealthy.

If you are talking book deals, huge speaking engaments. Yes that is legit. I don't see that Joe Biden has created 10's of millions of wealth doing any of that.

Just some details of where his wealth came from is all I'm asking. Point to one large legitimate multi million dollar deal "Joe" not "Hunter" has done. Just one, one, is that so hard for a transparent person like Joe Biden.

That is just stupid. Being a life long politician doesn't make you uber wealthy, being VP or President does make you wealthy.

If you are talking book deals, huge speaking engaments. Yes that is legit. I don't see that Joe Biden has created 10's of millions of wealth doing any of that.

Just some details of where his wealth came from is all I'm asking. Point to one large legitimate multi million dollar deal "Joe" not "Hunter" has done. Just one, one, is that so hard for a transparent person like Joe Biden.
If you haven't noticed Democrat voters can't think for themselves and damn sure do not like being asked inconvenient questions.

Another member who can define all seven components of critical thinking. Can GoldGrill get through to the board's slow 13? Highly, highly unlikely.

Dude I get how he got all the money. It's total payoffs and graf but I wanted the Biden sycophantic to answer with specifics.

An explanation
Seems reasonable. Looks like he raked it in the year he left office. Also explains the homes.

Certainly he was impeached, but he was never indicted for the Ukrainian mess, but that does not mean he did not committ a crime. Why indict him for a crime that is harder to prove, when there are so many crimes that are easy to prove. Joe Biden's only involvement is that his son was a mess for a brief period of time and Joe loved him. Joe loves his son, but did not commit any crimes for his benefit. Trump would not committ crimes for anyone but himself as he is a narcissist.
I shudder to think that you are an OSU grad. Your willful ignorance knows no bounds.

Last edited:
my_20mills would score among the lowest on this board on my 60 minute time limit, 60 question Mensa exercise. His competitor is Dave and the handful. my_20mills would be abused by Tulsaaggieson, AC2020, soonerinlOUisiana, CoastGuardCowboy and a whole bunch of others. How do I know? I read every post.
I've provided you with numerous correct answers to your silly little brain teasers. They aren't difficult and really they aren't that interesting. Rather boring actually.

As for Mensa, you would be laughed out of a Mensa meeting. Once they figured out all you know how to do is repeat yourself over and over and over and over and over and over and over again lol! You are worse than a broken record.

btw, stop appealing to other posters to help you out. Be your own man for once. And drop you shtick, it's really old and just over-played.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Just some details of where his wealth came from is all I'm asking.
Ok.

I'm wondering though, did you have the same request of Trump? Did you also want to see Trump tax returns and demand that they should be released?

What about other Republican politicians? Have you requested details on their wealth too, including those running for President currently?

Ok.

I'm wondering though, did you have the same request of Trump? Did you also want to see Trump tax returns and demand that they should be released?

What about other Republican politicians? Have you requested details on their wealth too, including those running for President currently?
Trump was wealthy before he ever entered politics or did you forget that part?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT